Comments

Dear Dish-It: Everyone Has a Boyfriend Except Me

Lover Girl asks: "I want a boyfriend because all my friends have one, but it’s the summer holidays now so it’s hard to find one. I tried looking for a boyfriend in a chat room, but there was no one my age. What should I do? How can I get a boyfriend?" Back to Article

the real tab time

the real tab time wrote:
2012-08-25 06:09:59 -0700

Hahahah lol hahaha lol

italyboy16
italyboy16 wrote:
2012-08-25 05:45:24 -0700

I LOVE YOU CAITLYN!!!!!!!

LoveHopePeace887
LoveHopePeace887 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:46:04 -0700

Just be urself and good things will come of it smile smile smile

shakita
shakita wrote:
2012-08-24 18:30:09 -0700

be confident in yourself-dont try 2 be like everyone else

The one winged angel
The one winged angel wrote:
2012-08-24 17:50:42 -0700

I forgot how to love whn my xgf broke up

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:28:57 -0700

all the boyz wann me cuz im hott Big Grin add me if ur lots of boys want yu Big Grin

RaiLuv2428
RaiLuv2428 wrote:
2012-08-24 12:22:23 -0700

id love to stay without a boy because you dont know if he just wants to do things and leave you

100% redeo blooded
100% redeo blooded wrote:
2012-08-23 20:19:50 -0700

Find someone in your school or find someone in your state then ask for their city

BREMERON
BREMERON wrote:
2012-08-23 16:57:42 -0700

do u want to date me my name is joey i am 14 and i am in ohio

Coolhollie20
Coolhollie20 wrote:
2012-08-23 14:17:12 -0700

live ur live. i havent got a bf and i like not having one
Frustrated

kyleasmile321
kyleasmile321 wrote:
2012-08-23 14:11:22 -0700

i had 1 but i broke up wth him Frown

Atrixx
Atrixx wrote:
2012-08-23 14:11:12 -0700

Be happy to not have a boyfriend, because you can do alot of things. Having a boyfirneds means you have to spend time with him and you have to talk to him. Besides you have plenty of time

spazzyj22

liberty1410 wrote:
2012-08-23 13:18:37 -0700

i agree

beautifulblessings81
beautifulblessings81 wrote:
2012-08-23 13:15:40 -0700

Yea u should wait for the perfect guy and u shouldn't date online its not safe!!!!!

taetae-123
taetae-123 wrote:
2012-08-23 13:10:13 -0700

sorry to tell the truth with that hair in your proflie picture is not going to get you any one

spazzyj22
spazzyj22 wrote:
2012-08-23 12:41:24 -0700

u should wait or the perfect guys not just any guy

Would You Date Someone for Cash?

• No way! I think that's low!
  • Not for cash, but maybe for front row tix to a concert or something.
  • Maybe, if I borderline-liked him/her anyway.