Comments

Personal Style Tips: Sporty Girls

Do you have sport in your style but want to show off your feminine side, too? Take some style tips from the Olympic athletes! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 21:24:32 -0700

haha kool

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 20:51:47 -0700

Why are sneakers not included?

JJFOREVER
JJFOREVER wrote:
2013-03-08 09:35:55 -0800

I wear My athletic shorts a shirt nikes and hair in a pony tail then im good!!! Grin

JJFOREVER

MarylinJJ wrote:
2013-01-11 10:12:53 -0800

I cant wait for 2016 Olympics Worried

Poohhbear Love
Poohhbear Love wrote:
2012-12-27 18:31:07 -0800

Well imm thee funkyy andd crayy crayy girll typee . i dontt caree whatt people thinkk aboutt mee 95% off thee timee .

Big Netta
Big Netta wrote:
2012-08-21 18:08:19 -0700

That was some good advice if your not a tom boy and don't want to be seen as one

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-08-18 05:43:47 -0700

I watched the Olympics and i saw the video of the swimmers singing call me maybe it was really funny Grin

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-08-12 20:34:42 -0700

thoze gurlz r HOTT

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:58 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!
It is not bad to be branded as a tomboy! I am one and I like myself just the way I am!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:55 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:07:35 -0700

I am a tomboy and love doing sports and outdoors and I dress sporty!

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-11 09:35:41 -0700

PFFT. Dress like me. Girl-style but yet strong looking and epic.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-11 09:31:52 -0700

I saw the first paragraph on YouTube.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-08-11 09:28:50 -0700

WhooaWhoa

RMAG232
RMAG232 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:48:51 -0700

add me dolphin

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:42:32 -0700

I like 2 wear a cool shirt, with my hair up in a high pony tail, athletic shorts, & sneakers...

What is your favorite outfit to wear on the dance floor?
  • An elegant leotard and tutu
  • Something funky…sparkles and feathers are a must!
  • Comfort comes first…anything that allows you to move freely.