Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Personal Style Tips: Sporty Girls

Do you have sport in your style but want to show off your feminine side, too? Take some style tips from the Olympic athletes! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 21:24:32 -0700

haha kool

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 20:51:47 -0700

Why are sneakers not included?

JJFOREVER
JJFOREVER wrote:
2013-03-08 09:35:55 -0800

I wear My athletic shorts a shirt nikes and hair in a pony tail then im good!!! Grin

JJFOREVER

MarylinJJ wrote:
2013-01-11 10:12:53 -0800

I cant wait for 2016 Olympics Worried

Poohhbear Love
Poohhbear Love wrote:
2012-12-27 18:31:07 -0800

Well imm thee funkyy andd crayy crayy girll typee . i dontt caree whatt people thinkk aboutt mee 95% off thee timee .

Big Netta
Big Netta wrote:
2012-08-21 18:08:19 -0700

That was some good advice if your not a tom boy and don't want to be seen as one

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-08-18 05:43:47 -0700

I watched the Olympics and i saw the video of the swimmers singing call me maybe it was really funny Grin

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-08-12 20:34:42 -0700

thoze gurlz r HOTT

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:58 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!
It is not bad to be branded as a tomboy! I am one and I like myself just the way I am!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:55 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:07:35 -0700

I am a tomboy and love doing sports and outdoors and I dress sporty!

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-11 09:35:41 -0700

PFFT. Dress like me. Girl-style but yet strong looking and epic.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-11 09:31:52 -0700

I saw the first paragraph on YouTube.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-08-11 09:28:50 -0700

WhooaWhoa

RMAG232
RMAG232 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:48:51 -0700

add me dolphin

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:42:32 -0700

I like 2 wear a cool shirt, with my hair up in a high pony tail, athletic shorts, & sneakers...

What is your favorite outfit to wear on the dance floor?
  • An elegant leotard and tutu
  • Something funky…sparkles and feathers are a must!
  • Comfort comes first…anything that allows you to move freely.

Micro_ivivva-dance-style-mic
In or out of the studio, ivivva athletica has styles that look and feel great, leaving you free t...
Micro_a m
McKayla Maroney was inspired to take gymnastics from watching the movie “Tarzan” when she was 2 y...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_celebrity_style_high_ponytails_81x54
Get the high ponytail look rocked by celebs like J Lo, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and Shailene Woo...

sparkly_chick
Sometimes we get along all happily. Other times, conversations end with door slamming and yelling. Whenever I try to tell her that we need to work on this, she just says I'm being dramatic. It seems like one second we're laughing, then next we're fighting. She's 20, so the age difference is one of the problems. I really want to reconnect with my sister, but I don't know how. Help!
sparkly_chick
sparkly_chick posted in Style:
Ugh. Usually on Wednesdays, I have a cherry coke t-shirt with some Jean shorts. That t-shirt got RIPPED. D: Anyways I can barely make it through the week. I have a closet full of clothes, but there's only about 8 t-shirts that are nice looking. Hopefully soon there'll be a new clothes store, and soon I'll start wearing my winter clothes, but I need help for the PRESENT. Any ideas?
ChickenGoPowPow
I would say just talk to the guy an ask him, but I know you would be scared. But anyway, just take it slow. Talk to the guy, an try to be friends with him. If he shows any signs of him liking you.. For example: He likes looking at you, tries to make you laugh, or likes being around you.. then that's mostly a sign.
Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
A small earring :) Nothing else in my body :p :D♥
reply 1 day
bernese7
bernese7 posted in Style:
how can i lighten my hair color without dying it?????????
reply 2 days