Comments

Personal Style Tips: Sporty Girls

Do you have sport in your style but want to show off your feminine side, too? Take some style tips from the Olympic athletes! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 21:24:32 -0700

haha kool

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 20:51:47 -0700

Why are sneakers not included?

JJFOREVER
JJFOREVER wrote:
2013-03-08 09:35:55 -0800

I wear My athletic shorts a shirt nikes and hair in a pony tail then im good!!! Grin

JJFOREVER

MarylinJJ wrote:
2013-01-11 10:12:53 -0800

I cant wait for 2016 Olympics Worried

Poohhbear Love
Poohhbear Love wrote:
2012-12-27 18:31:07 -0800

Well imm thee funkyy andd crayy crayy girll typee . i dontt caree whatt people thinkk aboutt mee 95% off thee timee .

Big Netta
Big Netta wrote:
2012-08-21 18:08:19 -0700

That was some good advice if your not a tom boy and don't want to be seen as one

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-08-18 05:43:47 -0700

I watched the Olympics and i saw the video of the swimmers singing call me maybe it was really funny Grin

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-08-12 20:34:42 -0700

thoze gurlz r HOTT

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:58 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!
It is not bad to be branded as a tomboy! I am one and I like myself just the way I am!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:55 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:07:35 -0700

I am a tomboy and love doing sports and outdoors and I dress sporty!

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-11 09:35:41 -0700

PFFT. Dress like me. Girl-style but yet strong looking and epic.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-11 09:31:52 -0700

I saw the first paragraph on YouTube.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-08-11 09:28:50 -0700

WhooaWhoa

RMAG232
RMAG232 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:48:51 -0700

add me dolphin

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:42:32 -0700

I like 2 wear a cool shirt, with my hair up in a high pony tail, athletic shorts, & sneakers...

What is your favorite outfit to wear on the dance floor?
  • An elegant leotard and tutu
  • Something funky…sparkles and feathers are a must!
  • Comfort comes first…anything that allows you to move freely.

Micro_ivivva-dance-style-mic
In or out of the studio, ivivva athletica has styles that look and feel great, leaving you free t...
Micro_a m
McKayla Maroney was inspired to take gymnastics from watching the movie “Tarzan” when she was 2 y...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_celebrity_style_high_ponytails_81x54
Get the high ponytail look rocked by celebs like J Lo, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and Shailene Woo...

twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....
LollipopR
LollipopR posted in Style:
Longish light brown wavy hair with natural blonde streaks. It's natural i don't dye my hair
rainbowloomer13
I am homeschooled and a little bit lonely.....but I still have lots of friends. and great family!!
HeHasRisen
HeHasRisen posted in Style:
Dear  Dish-It I want to Impress my Boy Friend by wearing a sleeveless top but the school has a stupid dress code that says: tanks must be 3 fingers wide, No Sleeveless tops!!!, Your skirts must be as long as your finger tips!!! If I don't follow all these rules then i will be suspended from school or sent home to get new clothes. What Should I Do?  ~SchoolDressCodeDisFollower~
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
I nearly always wear jean shorts. As for tops its normally whats handed to me, but I've got a job so I have some spending money :)
reply 1 day