Comments

Personal Style Tips: Sporty Girls

Do you have sport in your style but want to show off your feminine side, too? Take some style tips from the Olympic athletes! Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-08-18 21:24:32 -0700

haha kool

Ginnyweasley12
Ginnyweasley12 wrote:
2013-08-18 20:51:47 -0700

Why are sneakers not included?

JJFOREVER
JJFOREVER wrote:
2013-03-08 09:35:55 -0800

I wear My athletic shorts a shirt nikes and hair in a pony tail then im good!!! Grin

JJFOREVER

MarylinJJ wrote:
2013-01-11 10:12:53 -0800

I cant wait for 2016 Olympics Worried

Poohhbear Love
Poohhbear Love wrote:
2012-12-27 18:31:07 -0800

Well imm thee funkyy andd crayy crayy girll typee . i dontt caree whatt people thinkk aboutt mee 95% off thee timee .

Big Netta
Big Netta wrote:
2012-08-21 18:08:19 -0700

That was some good advice if your not a tom boy and don't want to be seen as one

Zey
Zey wrote:
2012-08-18 05:43:47 -0700

I watched the Olympics and i saw the video of the swimmers singing call me maybe it was really funny Grin

jayswish
jayswish wrote:
2012-08-12 20:34:42 -0700

thoze gurlz r HOTT

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:58 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!
It is not bad to be branded as a tomboy! I am one and I like myself just the way I am!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:09:55 -0700

There is nothing wrong with not being a girly girl!

Liza_girl
Liza_girl wrote:
2012-08-11 12:07:35 -0700

I am a tomboy and love doing sports and outdoors and I dress sporty!

Kawaii Hetalia Fan
Kawaii Hetalia Fan wrote:
2012-08-11 09:35:41 -0700

PFFT. Dress like me. Girl-style but yet strong looking and epic.

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-08-11 09:31:52 -0700

I saw the first paragraph on YouTube.

CrashYourParty
CrashYourParty wrote:
2012-08-11 09:28:50 -0700

WhooaWhoa

RMAG232
RMAG232 wrote:
2012-08-11 08:48:51 -0700

add me dolphin

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-08-10 18:42:32 -0700

I like 2 wear a cool shirt, with my hair up in a high pony tail, athletic shorts, & sneakers...

What is your favorite outfit to wear on the dance floor?
  • An elegant leotard and tutu
  • Something funky…sparkles and feathers are a must!
  • Comfort comes first…anything that allows you to move freely.

Micro_ivivva-dance-style-mic
In or out of the studio, ivivva athletica has styles that look and feel great, leaving you free t...
Micro_a m
McKayla Maroney was inspired to take gymnastics from watching the movie “Tarzan” when she was 2 y...
Micro_micro_prompersonality
Whatever your style, there's a party dress in your future. Not sure what you like? Read on!
Micro_celebrity_style_high_ponytails_81x54
Get the high ponytail look rocked by celebs like J Lo, Katy Perry, Ariana Grande and Shailene Woo...

Charulata
Charulata posted in Style:
Cleanser..
DisneyanimeLover
"brunostar" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: True friends on kw or in real life? Either way, a true friend will always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. A true friend will make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time. A true friend will stay your friend for years A true friend won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. A true friend listens to you just as much as they tell you things. A true friend makes you happy to be with them There are a lot of things that define a true friend, but really you already know whether your friend is a true friend or not. You just have to stop for a moment and think which sadly is something I don have
idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)