Comments

Shark Fun Facts!

The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summer featuring non-stop shark shows! These prehistoric predators have a reputation for ruling the deep sea, but more than ever their existence is under threat by humans invading their habitats. Start Shark Week off by learning more about these fascinating fish in Kidzworld’s Shark Fun Facts! Back to Article

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-06 16:07:10 -0800

me 2

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-06 16:06:39 -0800

I think people should stop hunting sharks because sharks are an important balance of life in the ocean if sharks weren't around the ocean would be invaded by plant eaters!If I was like in a shark place I would totally freak OUT! WorriedSomebody reply to me and if your mexican reply to me in spanish

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-02-04 19:53:33 -0800

i want one

Roses.-
Roses.- wrote:
2013-02-04 19:41:13 -0800

Im scared they might bite off my p....!

yoda56
yoda56 wrote:
2013-02-04 18:44:40 -0800

don dun don dun im a shark with jaws music in the background you should be scared now

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2013-02-04 18:40:47 -0800

I LOVE GREAT WHITES THEY ARE THE BEST AND MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

Puggly
Puggly wrote:
2013-02-04 18:37:11 -0800

you are more likely to die from a falling coconut then a shark attack

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-04 18:35:19 -0800

im a shark imma bit you in the as judt kidding lol sharks are scary

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-04 18:28:31 -0800

OMG I'm watching jaws lol

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-04 18:23:10 -0800

we made shark crafts at daycare

nicki(swaging)
nicki(swaging) wrote:
2012-12-14 19:29:23 -0800

i don't like sharks they are scary.

coolnam

2012-10-08 07:42:01 -0700

my bro loves sharks

lol

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-04 19:29:30 -0700

Huuuu shark..... (I am dreaming of when I saw a shark) I am sure I saw it! But my mom says no... it was it.... it..... it was so.... beutiful... So cute.... It it died! No! No! They took it's fin no!
I hate them....

Vampire101 girl99
Vampire101 girl99 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:52:53 -0700

Sharks are scary and dangerous

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-09-24 13:10:48 -0700

thx becasue im homeschooled

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-09-03 19:29:19 -0700

Aww so kool !!!!!..............shark wee on animal planet is soo awsome I love sharks I think there sort a cute? In finding nemo " fish are freinds not food " shark from nemo lol

fairysrock
fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 19:27:17 -0700

i know that would be a fun job to have i thought about beging that too

fairysrock
fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 19:26:10 -0700

omg i read allmost all of them i loved them all probley because i love sharks to but to be honest some of them where realy sad like the killings of all those sharks just for there fins now thats ethic but glad to find out about it Love

Is it OK to Kill Sharks Just for Their Fins?

• Yeah, shark fins are tastey.
  • No, people should eat the whole shark if they're going to kill them.
  • No, I'm veggie. I don't think people should eat any animals.
  • I don't know.

Micro_great-white-shark-micro
Our planet is filled with amazing animals and cool critters. Take the ocean. There are so many th...
The Great Barrier Reef is home to thousands of species and is so big you can see it from space! H...
Sharks are scary creatures that we need to get rid of, right? Wrong. Sharks are totally important...
Fish are one of the hardest animals to keep track of. They migrate from streams to rivers to the ...

Random in the forums

ps3master
ps3master posted in General:
Send Letters to President Obama and Congress : 27,226  Letters Sent So Far   It’s an unprecedented move by an American president, and you should be outraged. President Obama has sided with the terrorists — and against our friend and ally, Israel. In an effort to jump-start peace talks in the Middle East, President Obama has made the choice to side with the Palestinian Authority (PA). In a stinging rebuke of the Israeli people, he called Israel a force of ############ and demanded that the nation revert to the 1967 borders — a move that would divide Jerusalem. By turning against Israel ... and backing the PA ... President Obama is throwing his support to Hamas, a terrorist organization that vows to eliminate Israel. This all-out assault on Israel is not a pathway to peace — it's an unacceptable political play against our most important and trusted Middle East ally. The ACLJ is mobilizing its resources, both in America and in Jerusalem, mounting a legal and legislative effort to protect Israel. Stand with us now in support of the nation of Israel and in opposition to President Obama's troubling new pro-terrorist policy against them by simply googling aclj petition for lsrael and signing the petition, its the first result snd in case you get  onfused, shares the same title as this thread. Thank you.
jordand08