Comments

Shark Fun Facts!

The Discovery Channel is set to kick off its famous Shark Week - a fun-filled seven days of summer featuring non-stop shark shows! These prehistoric predators have a reputation for ruling the deep sea, but more than ever their existence is under threat by humans invading their habitats. Start Shark Week off by learning more about these fascinating fish in Kidzworld’s Shark Fun Facts! Back to Article

fosterthepeoplegirl
fosterthepeoplegirl wrote:
2013-02-06 16:06:39 -0800

I think people should stop hunting sharks because sharks are an important balance of life in the ocean if sharks weren't around the ocean would be invaded by plant eaters!If I was like in a shark place I would totally freak OUT! WorriedSomebody reply to me and if your mexican reply to me in spanish

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2013-02-04 19:53:33 -0800

i want one

Roses.-
Roses.- wrote:
2013-02-04 19:41:13 -0800

Im scared they might bite off my p....!

yoda56
yoda56 wrote:
2013-02-04 18:44:40 -0800

don dun don dun im a shark with jaws music in the background you should be scared now

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2013-02-04 18:40:47 -0800

I LOVE GREAT WHITES THEY ARE THE BEST AND MY FAVORITE ANIMAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!♥

Puggly
Puggly wrote:
2013-02-04 18:37:11 -0800

you are more likely to die from a falling coconut then a shark attack

be mines foreveaa!
be mines foreveaa! wrote:
2013-02-04 18:35:19 -0800

im a shark imma bit you in the as judt kidding lol sharks are scary

Abby.hearts.yo
Abby.hearts.yo wrote:
2013-02-04 18:28:31 -0800

OMG I'm watching jaws lol

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-02-04 18:23:10 -0800

we made shark crafts at daycare

nicki(swaging)
nicki(swaging) wrote:
2012-12-14 19:29:23 -0800

i don't like sharks they are scary.

coolnam

2012-10-08 07:42:01 -0700

my bro loves sharks

lol

Girlgal!
Girlgal! wrote:
2012-10-04 19:29:30 -0700

Huuuu shark..... (I am dreaming of when I saw a shark) I am sure I saw it! But my mom says no... it was it.... it..... it was so.... beutiful... So cute.... It it died! No! No! They took it's fin no!
I hate them....

Vampire101 girl99
Vampire101 girl99 wrote:
2012-10-03 18:52:53 -0700

Sharks are scary and dangerous

cute gregory
cute gregory wrote:
2012-09-24 13:10:48 -0700

thx becasue im homeschooled

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-09-03 19:29:19 -0700

Aww so kool !!!!!..............shark wee on animal planet is soo awsome I love sharks I think there sort a cute? In finding nemo " fish are freinds not food " shark from nemo lol

fairysrock
fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 19:27:17 -0700

i know that would be a fun job to have i thought about beging that too

fairysrock
fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 19:26:10 -0700

omg i read allmost all of them i loved them all probley because i love sharks to but to be honest some of them where realy sad like the killings of all those sharks just for there fins now thats ethic but glad to find out about it Love

domoleslie
domoleslie wrote:
2012-08-20 09:06:45 -0700

im a vegan so nooooooooooo

Is it OK to Kill Sharks Just for Their Fins?

• Yeah, shark fins are tastey.
  • No, people should eat the whole shark if they're going to kill them.
  • No, I'm veggie. I don't think people should eat any animals.
  • I don't know.

Micro_great-white-shark-micro
Our planet is filled with amazing animals and cool critters. Take the ocean. There are so many th...
The Great Barrier Reef is home to thousands of species and is so big you can see it from space! H...
Sharks are scary creatures that we need to get rid of, right? Wrong. Sharks are totally important...
Fish are one of the hardest animals to keep track of. They migrate from streams to rivers to the ...

Random in the forums

TheAverageJC
from the oxford dictionary: Definition of swag in English: swag Syllabification: swag Pronunciation: /swag    / NOUN   1A curtain or piece of fabric fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.1A decorative garland or chain of flowers, foliage, or fruit fastened so as to hang in a drooping curve: swags of holly and mistletoe MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 1.2A carved or painted representation of a swag of flowers, foliage, or fruit: fine plaster swags MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2 • informal Money or goods taken by a thief or burglar: their homes offer tempting swag for burglars 2.1Products given away free, typically for promotional purposes: local studios provide swag, spirits, and food MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2.2chiefly US #########, typically of a low grade: prices range from $40 a 10-seed packet for some Jamaican swag to $345 per pack for something tastier MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3Australian/New Zealand A traveler’s or miner’s bundle of personal belongings. MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 3.1 • informal A large number, amount, or variety: the seller left a swag of unpaid bills MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES VERB (swags, swagging, swagged)   [WITH OBJECT] Back to top   1Arrange in or decorate with a swag or swags of fabric: swag the fabric gracefully over the curtain tie-backs (as adjective swagged) the swagged contours of nomads' tents MORE EXAMPLE SENTENCES 2Australian/New Zealand Travel with one’s personal belongings in a bundle: swagging it in Queensland swagging my way up to the Northern Territory 3 [NO OBJECT] chiefly • literary Hang heavily: the crinkly old hide swags here and there 3.1Sway from side to side: the stout chief sat swagging from one side of the carriage to the other Origin   Middle English (in the sense 'bulging bag'): probably of Scandinavian origin. The original sense of the verb (early 16th century) was 'cause to sway or sag'.
Liesl
Liesl posted in Say Anything:
Everyone is talking different opinions about swag and I am only getting even more and more confused. as well as, people are posting pictures, comments, and blogs about how they have swag or whatever.  can someone tell me the meaning of swag, what it is, and how you know that you have it. PLEASE HELP ME!!
naruto200