Comments

How to Make a Paper Wallet

Do you need a new wallet? Would you like one that’s the exact pattern, size and color you’ve always wanted? How about something light and durable? Well then, why not make your own paper wallet. Back to Article

AstronautKidd
AstronautKidd wrote:
2012-08-14 18:17:00 -0700

YOU DONT KNOW WHO YOU MESSING WITHH GURL!!!!!!!!!

ImOneOfAKind(:
ImOneOfAKind(: wrote:
2012-08-14 18:15:21 -0700

who tf need a paper wallet and lmao @astronautkidd

HELLO_KITTY_SWAG
HELLO_KITTY_SWAG wrote:
2012-08-14 18:13:16 -0700

@astronautkidd LMAO !

- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153
- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:12:54 -0700

@ jamal whoo tff you talkinq to boy?!

TheeDopestt:}

zendaya boo wrote:
2012-08-14 18:11:47 -0700

lolzzzz

AstronautKidd
AstronautKidd wrote:
2012-08-14 18:10:49 -0700

GURL IF YOU DONT SHUTT YO BLOND SPIKE LEE NOSE LOOKIN A** DOWN SOMEWHERE LOLLS!!!!

AstronautKidd
AstronautKidd wrote:
2012-08-14 18:10:37 -0700

- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153
- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:07:48 -0700

@Jamal you talkinq to rissa boy ??

keke88426

TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-08-14 18:04:52 -0700

@ASSTROONHIGGA Y T'FF YHU DNT TLKK #SWAGG

- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153
- B E A U T I F U L .♥_2229153 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:04:42 -0700

@Jamal ha . you crazy boy

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-08-14 18:04:38 -0700

who would want a paper wallet

AstronautKidd
AstronautKidd wrote:
2012-08-14 18:03:29 -0700

IT TAKE MONEY TO MAKE MONEY! ANYTIME YOU READY
#SWAGG

MyzStar
MyzStar wrote:
2012-08-14 17:57:22 -0700

Kinda kewl but what u do if it get wet

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-08-14 15:44:05 -0700

i made one of there before but my got wet d broke

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-08-14 13:30:53 -0700

^-^ Cool

seemahMac
seemahMac wrote:
2012-08-14 10:46:24 -0700

boringgggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Money

Where Do You Put Your Money?

• In my piggy bank
  • In a bank account
  • In my wallet
  • I never had any money to store, I spend it!

Micro_micro_balloonwall
Summer is the time for parties! Well, any season is the time for parties really, but summer bring...
Micro_tote_micro
The perfect bag can be hard to find. A tote bag is the perfect solution for times when you want t...
Micro_klutz_micro
When most people think of origami, they think of little animals and shapes. Leave it to Klutz to ...
Micro_gifts_micro
Valentine’s Day is a great time to show your loved one how you feel, but what do you do if you're...

Random in the forums

Shadeleaf
Chapter 2- "Dinner's ready! Oh who's this?" a woman said, staring at me. "Mum, it's the Doctor!" Valetina replied. "The Doctor? Valentina, stop beling everything you watch!" her mother told her. "He's real.  Just look at him!" Valentina  told them both. "Calm down, Valetina." I told her. she nodded and continued to smile. "I am sorry. She has ADHD."  the man told me. "Oh." "It's also because I've veen often depressed." Valentina added, afterwards. "Why?" I asked. "I'll tell you later." Valentina told me with a wink. "Alright. Lets have a fanastic meal!"  the woman annouched . Valentina and her father left to the kitenchen, and I followed. I found an empty seat next to Valentina.  They had a cooked pig. "Is this fine?" the woman asked me. " It's fanastic!" I yelled. I cut a peice off and put it on my plate. "May I cut Valetina a peice?"  I asked. "Sure."  her father told me. I cut a peice for her and put it on her plate. She smiled at me and ate. I eyed the others then decided to take a bit. It was good,with a flavor I never tasted.
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
Shadeleaf posted in Say Anything:
I agree with all of you. I hate it, I can't roleplay or do ANYTHING without it poping up for no reason!
reply about 1 hour
Shadeleaf
(Most characters belong to BBC, the creators of Doctor Who. The referances belong to their owners) You don't know what your fighting for.  What you came here for, feeling all alone. You have loved. You have lost. How does this keep happening? All alone, on your own. But you shouldn't give up, don't ever do that. Chapter 1-  Clarla. Oh how I miss her.  Why does the memories live on, after the battle with the daleks? I  hid my tears once I entered my TARDIS, feeling the erge to go on.  I remembered something. Something old. I glanced out of my TARDIS and gazed at the stars. Oh, Gallifrey, glowing lighly. I sighed once some clouds invaded the sky. "Why are you out in the cold?" a man asked me.  "I was just enjoying the stars, when the clouds shaded my view." I told him. "Oh you must be cold, come on inside." the man told me. I followed him into his house. "Hello!" a young girl came to me smiling. "Hi,"  I muttered pulling out my sonic screwdriver. "You must be the doctor! Oh, how I heard stories about you!"  she  told me, loudly. "Valentina, you do not speak to  a guest like he's the King of England!" the man snapped. "It's alright."I told him. "My wife is cooking dinner. Mine if you stay?" he asked me. "I would stay for dinner." I told him. This made Valetina smile. *Stay tuned after the break please do not coment*
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
AAARRRGGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO KILL IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOOOO STUPID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
reply about 1 hour
Missywaterdog
Missywaterdog posted in Food:
peanuts, almonds, cashews, pecans, hazelnuts, peaches, and pears UGGHHH
reply about 1 hour