Comments

Top 5 Back to School Shoes for Girls

Ditch the flip flops and head back to school in style with our top 5 favorite girls' shoes. Back to Article

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-04-13 17:37:26 -0700

AWOOOOO!They are best for me next year! ^.^

lilmama18180
lilmama18180 wrote:
2012-10-14 13:34:04 -0700

LMFAO!!! wowsmile

ratrat11
ratrat11 wrote:
2012-10-08 17:00:18 -0700

I just luv wearing jordans,nikes,adidas,vans,and colorful converse

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-13 14:44:32 -0700

OMFG Jordens r a beast

Sure_Swag
Sure_Swag wrote:
2012-09-13 14:03:13 -0700

And Sperrys. But when Wintercomes UGGS FoSho!

Sure_Swag
Sure_Swag wrote:
2012-09-13 14:02:17 -0700

Nah...
. 1. Jordan's
2. Vans
3. TOMS
4. Doc Martens
5. Nike

Nerd_Luv
Nerd_Luv wrote:
2012-09-08 01:24:44 -0700

Omg my favorite shoes ar converse but i luv the superga canvas shoes the r so adorable!!!!

TiTi2013
TiTi2013 wrote:
2012-09-05 21:50:32 -0700

Nikes 4 life

i luv my pets
i luv my pets wrote:
2012-08-31 16:03:42 -0700

i really dont c the good in them Frustrated

allboutme1
allboutme1 wrote:
2012-08-30 19:34:05 -0700

i have the cutest nikes and jordans

allboutme1
allboutme1 wrote:
2012-08-30 19:33:04 -0700

yes they off the chain

lk.maris
lk.maris wrote:
2012-08-27 23:09:20 -0700

The boots are TOTALLY cuuute

purpleDINOgirl
purpleDINOgirl wrote:
2012-08-26 23:37:48 -0700

I just got the cutest pairof toms!!!

bpmm8910

DivaLover0085 wrote:
2012-08-24 19:14:38 -0700

tom love them

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:31:42 -0700

i hve all dem cept for tha hunter boots cuzz they are totes not cool Tongue Out

khalaya2681
khalaya2681 wrote:
2012-08-24 16:04:29 -0700

hunter boots are wackkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!

Smilley-facee
Smilley-facee wrote:
2012-08-23 23:07:25 -0700

Toms And Vans !!

Amount You Spend On Clothes in Fall?

• $100 or less.
  • $100 to $300
  • More than $300.
  • I don't know - the 'rents pay for it, I just wear it!

Micro_blurb micro
Personalized notebooks help you express your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...
Micro_girl fall fashion micro
Three fabulous looks for back to school fall 2012.

kaykay2002