Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Leo

If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when it comes to fashion! Back to Article

retina100
retina100 wrote:
2014-09-28 03:53:10 -0700

wow

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-16 10:07:22 -0700

I always like leo dressing but i didnt know about how to put them together and all the different tips a jus learnt here
!

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2014-08-02 05:27:40 -0700

superb

xaaragirl
xaaragirl wrote:
2014-07-22 00:47:17 -0700

Great. i sure hope i'll try it smile Big Grin

12TrendygirL4
12TrendygirL4 wrote:
2014-07-03 22:22:59 -0700

thanks i will try these outfits smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-07-01 20:29:00 -0700

there's this guy named Leo

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-06-28 21:31:59 -0700

LEO TOTALLY I knew i was a leo but this just proves it
Leo the Lioness is the queen of the fashion world.A brave leader, big-hearted Leos show strong character in her fashion choices.

49ersLover1

KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-27 04:25:35 -0700

Wow!! Awesome!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:43:09 -0700

I'm Leo, and this is not me xD

Algi
Algi wrote:
2014-06-11 07:29:29 -0700

I'm leo and i like none of these o_o

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-06-03 19:13:13 -0700

The 1st and forth is sooo cute

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-06-01 17:06:56 -0700

The first outfit is how I dress everyday no matter what!!! smile

ritika44
ritika44 wrote:
2014-05-25 07:03:49 -0700

2nd outfit ws awesme Wink

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 21:03:37 -0800

I'm a Leo!

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-08-07 07:37:26 -0700

i wear a leopard scrunchy

skye-luvsu-13
skye-luvsu-13 wrote:
2013-08-05 20:00:05 -0700

luv those outfits there cute

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-08-05 16:18:31 -0700

iim not a leo but those outfits rock

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for...
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforgirls-micro
It's that time of year again! Summer is ending and school is starting. Kidzworld has the hottest ...
Micro_b_micro
As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love Heh.... She got dibs, I mean, there's really not much you CAN do. Even coming in after the break-up is considered bad for a friendship. Find another hot guy?
Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship. AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! What should I do? :love :love
Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
reply 1 day