Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Leo

If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when it comes to fashion! Back to Article

FireWolfRain

retina100 wrote:
2014-09-28 03:53:10 -0700

wow

SelenaGomezFanGirl
SelenaGomezFanGirl wrote:
2014-08-16 10:07:22 -0700

I always like leo dressing but i didnt know about how to put them together and all the different tips a jus learnt here
!

princess rabee
princess rabee wrote:
2014-08-02 05:27:40 -0700

superb

xaaragirl
xaaragirl wrote:
2014-07-22 00:47:17 -0700

Great. i sure hope i'll try it smile Big Grin

12TrendygirL4
12TrendygirL4 wrote:
2014-07-03 22:22:59 -0700

thanks i will try these outfits smile

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2014-07-01 20:29:00 -0700

there's this guy named Leo

kittycatty321
kittycatty321 wrote:
2014-06-28 21:31:59 -0700

LEO TOTALLY I knew i was a leo but this just proves it
Leo the Lioness is the queen of the fashion world.A brave leader, big-hearted Leos show strong character in her fashion choices.

49ersLover1

KyoyaLuv wrote:
2014-06-27 04:25:35 -0700

Wow!! Awesome!

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:43:09 -0700

I'm Leo, and this is not me xD

Algi
Algi wrote:
2014-06-11 07:29:29 -0700

I'm leo and i like none of these o_o

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-06-03 19:13:13 -0700

The 1st and forth is sooo cute

catmat13
catmat13 wrote:
2014-06-01 17:06:56 -0700

The first outfit is how I dress everyday no matter what!!! smile

ritika44
ritika44 wrote:
2014-05-25 07:03:49 -0700

2nd outfit ws awesme Wink

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2013-12-30 21:03:37 -0800

I'm a Leo!

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-08-07 07:37:26 -0700

i wear a leopard scrunchy

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for...
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforgirls-micro
It's that time of year again! Summer is ending and school is starting. Kidzworld has the hottest ...
Micro_b_micro
As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder ...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.