Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Leo

If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when it comes to fashion! Back to Article

skye-luvsu-13
skye-luvsu-13 wrote:
2013-08-05 20:00:05 -0700

luv those outfits there cute

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-08-05 16:18:31 -0700

iim not a leo but those outfits rock

iluvme4ever
iluvme4ever wrote:
2013-08-05 16:08:08 -0700

great just wat I need hehe

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-08-05 15:05:27 -0700

I'm a leo, but this isn't really me...

wolfiegal

Jordan wrote:
2013-07-30 10:33:33 -0700

Who's a Leo?

partyanyx
partyanyx wrote:
2013-04-05 19:10:11 -0700

leos get all the cool clothes Punk

DarkLights
DarkLights wrote:
2013-01-04 14:01:56 -0800

I do like the clothes i am a leo but i could be less bold i mean really too many dots.

princess rabee

chapice wrote:
2012-12-07 15:00:38 -0800

Im Leo!

policecar
policecar wrote:
2012-11-19 13:40:04 -0800

what are the zodiac signs

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-10-05 22:57:31 -0700

Im a Leo, those clothes r so cute

world1tribute
world1tribute wrote:
2012-09-26 19:39:38 -0700

Leos -cant live without em Me- im a Leo

Rameza
Rameza wrote:
2012-09-09 06:29:56 -0700

i am leo,and i love those clothes

lightblueheart
lightblueheart wrote:
2012-09-09 03:13:53 -0700

they are cute outfits

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 11:20:15 -0700

pretty cierra

zendaya boo
zendaya boo wrote:
2012-09-02 11:20:02 -0700

me 2 lol

Horoscopes - Bogus Or Brilliant? Vote!

• Brilliant! I totally believe in astrology.
  • Bogus! Hororscopes are totally fake.
  • I don't know.

Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for...
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforgirls-micro
It's that time of year again! Summer is ending and school is starting. Kidzworld has the hottest ...
Micro_b_micro
As much as we love summer and sandals, there’s just something so warm and cozy about the colder ...

MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
You are welcome & Good Luck!
reply about 1 hour
snikko
snikko posted in Friends:
A prefect friend is a person that is always with you when you need  them.  THey have you back and they don'bully ou. They hang out with you. THey treat you as an equal. They stand up for you. And they don't laugh at your tureself.
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"MissD" wrote:This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored. Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over. Hope this helps. Let us know what happens. Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!  thank you soooo much for the amazing advice, unfortunately I don't really have a choice because my friend walks to my house where her mum picks her up so it would hurt her feelings if I said no to walking with her but ill definitely try yor suggestions in the second paragraph. Thanks
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
This might seem obvious but is there anyone else you might be able to walk home with? I always try to solve problems simply first. If yes, than I encourage you to invite that person to walk home with you. If not - let's take a step back and figure our why you are feeling left out/ignored.  Do your friends talk about things that you don't understand, do they block you from participating in the conversation? If you guys have to walk together and there is no choice in the matter - YOU be the initiator of great conversation. Confidently smile - and talk to BOTH of them at the same time. It's so helpful to be able to navigate a conversation generously. That means you be the one on the high road - ask questions, people love talking about things that are interesting to them. Ask questions and figure out what common things all three of you have together and before you know it your walk will be over.  Hope this helps. Let us know what happens.  Inclusivity totally kicks butt over exclusivity!
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
I have this one best friend and she is wonderful. But two of my other friends are best friends with each other and when I walk home from school with them I feel really left out and ignored. I don't want to ruin their friendship but I don't know what to do about it. Any suggestions?