Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-26 15:02:55 -0700

Wait! I wasn't done... Frustrated

american_brit
american_brit wrote:
2014-08-26 15:02:38 -0700

^-^ It's okay. First off, you have friends who truly seem to like you for simply being YOU. If your brother's the jerk you say he is -not that he is... than those girls don't truly like him, they like his image. big difference.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-05-21 15:38:25 -0700

don't worry about your brother

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-22 18:11:33 -0700

Angel

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-22 18:11:03 -0700

I don't have any siblings. Do you wanna friend me?

Stevie-Mae
Stevie-Mae wrote:
2014-01-25 17:57:38 -0800

My brothers like that, he's way more popular than me and we're usually so close but when all of his friends are round he always asks me where my friends are and embarrasses me in font of his mates and frankly I'd rather be ignored Frustrated

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-12-30 23:36:39 -0800

id love to be ur friend add me

iimikuii
iimikuii wrote:
2013-08-02 20:29:29 -0700

Add me I would love to be your friend!!!!!! Big Grin Blush Punk

iimikuii
iimikuii wrote:
2013-08-02 20:29:28 -0700

Add me I would love to be your friend!!!!!! Big Grin Blush Punk

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-08-02 11:40:21 -0700

I will be your friend. You sound super cool, unlike your brother. Add me!

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-26 19:18:52 -0700

add me! I'm SUPER friendly!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:28:21 -0700

I'll be ur friend! I add everyone who adds me 1st!

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-16 15:05:39 -0700

I'll be your friend! Just click my username and click add. I always accept! &heart;

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-16 15:02:25 -0700

I'll be your friend! Just add me since I don't know your username.

Ketta123
Ketta123 wrote:
2013-04-26 10:30:07 -0700

Hey, I would love 2 b 1 of ur friends!
Ketta 123

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:52:21 -0700

Making million friends is not a miracle... Miracle is one real friend smile

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:14:39 -0700

Making million friends is not a miracle....a miracle is having one friend who stands up to the million who r against u smile!

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:55 -0700

dont worry just try ur best to be noticable and if i was about ur age and went to the same school i would be ur friend

Robbin_
Robbin_ wrote:
2013-01-25 21:17:57 -0800

You sound like a friend I have. His twin is always more popular, more athletic, gets all the girls. Thing is, his twins a real jerk. Sometimes brothers can be mean. It stinks sometimes but don't be mean to other people to be popular. Just be yourself. Don't try to be like your brother. smile

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:28 -0800

my youunger sister has more friends than me I am a 11 yr old girl I am never asked out or anything so I do not think its that bad he is just older thats why but I am older I do not have as many friends its totally normal

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_autism_micro
PSS asks: “I have an autistic brother. Are there ways to get him to be more comfortable about eve...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
With one album under their belts and another on the way, the Jonas Brothers are really making wav...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)