Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-22 18:11:33 -0700

Angel

Puppylover01
Puppylover01 wrote:
2014-03-22 18:11:03 -0700

I don't have any siblings. Do you wanna friend me?

Stevie-Mae
Stevie-Mae wrote:
2014-01-25 17:57:38 -0800

My brothers like that, he's way more popular than me and we're usually so close but when all of his friends are round he always asks me where my friends are and embarrasses me in font of his mates and frankly I'd rather be ignored Frustrated

_PrettyGirlSwag101_
_PrettyGirlSwag101_ wrote:
2013-12-30 23:36:39 -0800

id love to be ur friend add me

iimikuii
iimikuii wrote:
2013-08-02 20:29:29 -0700

Add me I would love to be your friend!!!!!! Big Grin Blush Punk

iimikuii
iimikuii wrote:
2013-08-02 20:29:28 -0700

Add me I would love to be your friend!!!!!! Big Grin Blush Punk

mathcrazy2013
mathcrazy2013 wrote:
2013-08-02 11:40:21 -0700

I will be your friend. You sound super cool, unlike your brother. Add me!

TMNTnerdgurl12
TMNTnerdgurl12 wrote:
2013-07-26 19:18:52 -0700

add me! I'm SUPER friendly!

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:28:21 -0700

I'll be ur friend! I add everyone who adds me 1st!

Kaykaysgonecraycray
Kaykaysgonecraycray wrote:
2013-05-16 15:05:39 -0700

I'll be your friend! Just click my username and click add. I always accept! &heart;

kittennumber7
kittennumber7 wrote:
2013-05-16 15:02:25 -0700

I'll be your friend! Just add me since I don't know your username.

Ketta123
Ketta123 wrote:
2013-04-26 10:30:07 -0700

Hey, I would love 2 b 1 of ur friends!
Ketta 123

milifeska8
milifeska8 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:52:21 -0700

Making million friends is not a miracle... Miracle is one real friend smile

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:14:39 -0700

Making million friends is not a miracle....a miracle is having one friend who stands up to the million who r against u smile!

i31direction
i31direction wrote:
2013-04-02 21:04:55 -0700

dont worry just try ur best to be noticable and if i was about ur age and went to the same school i would be ur friend

Robbin_
Robbin_ wrote:
2013-01-25 21:17:57 -0800

You sound like a friend I have. His twin is always more popular, more athletic, gets all the girls. Thing is, his twins a real jerk. Sometimes brothers can be mean. It stinks sometimes but don't be mean to other people to be popular. Just be yourself. Don't try to be like your brother. smile

tucan9
tucan9 wrote:
2013-01-24 14:42:28 -0800

my youunger sister has more friends than me I am a 11 yr old girl I am never asked out or anything so I do not think its that bad he is just older thats why but I am older I do not have as many friends its totally normal

Goddess.of.Mischief
Goddess.of.Mischief wrote:
2012-12-03 16:37:42 -0800

I'm not popular. In fact no one in my family really is, unless you say my autistic brother who every teacher knows. I'll be your friend.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-30 09:42:37 -0800

I'm popular than my big sis and Shes older than
me. Mad

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:08:11 -0800

im popular then my bro and im younger then him

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_autism_micro
PSS asks: “I have an autistic brother. Are there ways to get him to be more comfortable about eve...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
With one album under their belts and another on the way, the Jonas Brothers are really making wav...

Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"ILMDGRL" wrote:               A lot of times people aren't in the mindset  for doing certain things. Musical stimuli is proven make your brain more active, and it can be your favorite song or one that teaches you how to do whatever you need. You can also take notes from your book(s) or websites. Last thing I can suggest is to take a break if you get frustrated. Hope that helps & if you have any questions just P.M. or comment me. Good luck :) ILMDGRL is right. I couldn't give better advice that she just did.  8)
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Yes, but only if they wear something like a long T-shirt, long cardigan or shorts over them because leggings show a lot and aren't exactly trousers. >.>
yogurtiscool
yogurtiscool posted in Style:
ChickenGoPowPowPow
Sure. :3
ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Style:
               Mk. I wanna look flirty, mysterious, lonely, sassy, and strong all at the same time. The only other thing I have to say is that dresses of any kind are out of the question so if anyone has tips on makeup or clothing please HELP!