Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

cool-kill
cool-kill wrote:
2012-08-26 16:48:10 -0700

Are u talented at anything????

beautiful_chica
beautiful_chica wrote:
2012-08-26 16:18:26 -0700

HEY DONT FEEL BAD LIKE THAT OK.smile JUST BE YOUR SELF AND BE CONFINDENT ABOUT YOURSELF OKsmile OH AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SOME GIRL WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOU NOT BECAUSE YOUR POPULAR smile smile Love Wink

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-25 18:48:10 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-08-25 18:44:05 -0700

who r u and who is ur bro?

bear-y
bear-y wrote:
2012-08-25 08:59:03 -0700

Never think that okay Big Frown You haven't seen your greater side yet, so maybe that's what's preventing you from shining. Find a way for you to be noticed, but in a good way. Keep smiling, friend. Smile Nose

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:25:42 -0700

ill be ur bfff lolol

Atrixx
Atrixx wrote:
2012-08-24 15:00:07 -0700

lonely whoever u are I will b ur friend on Kidzworld

itsfloflox3
itsfloflox3 wrote:
2012-08-23 09:36:35 -0700

ill be your friend! and dont worry youll find a girl perfect for you someday you are different from youre brother dont worry about him just be you!

luvuxx
luvuxx wrote:
2012-08-23 03:31:21 -0700

i'll be ur friend

supa man
supa man wrote:
2012-08-22 15:13:20 -0700

to I'm new and I don't have any friends so friend me please

LucyLoo123_2237526
LucyLoo123_2237526 wrote:
2012-08-22 05:51:35 -0700

Ill Be Your Friendsmile

ethan_boy
ethan_boy wrote:
2012-08-21 22:43:01 -0700

Yo Lonely, I'll be your friend, just hit me up. If your fun your a friend. If your crazy, your a friend, if your nice your a friend, you sound like a friend.

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:02 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

Mindless_Queen
Mindless_Queen wrote:
2012-08-21 16:43:46 -0700

I am so sorry that ur going through this i would b ur frien

Dancing Girl 110
Dancing Girl 110 wrote:
2012-08-20 17:49:26 -0700

u are 2 totally different people! but if it does bother u just ask him why u say people dont like u.

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:20:10 -0700

Lol Big Grin

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:19:19 -0700

Thats so true in so many different ways

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:25:35 -0700

well...as for kw...u can have as many friends as u want...u just have to send them requests or w/e then at skewl...well try 2 be nice i guess...make friends with ur friends friends?

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-20 01:47:46 -0700

my lil bro is a shy guy but we have all the same friends my friends are his and his friends r mine

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-20 01:37:29 -0700

my brothe has more friends then me 2 D: lol

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_autism_micro
PSS asks: “I have an autistic brother. Are there ways to get him to be more comfortable about eve...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
With one album under their belts and another on the way, the Jonas Brothers are really making wav...

LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Style:
I'm fabulous :D
Snickers147
Snickers147 posted in Style:
Kk
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
Your welcomes and I thinks that we can close this thread now mkay  :)