Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-25 18:48:10 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-08-25 18:44:05 -0700

who r u and who is ur bro?

bear-y
bear-y wrote:
2012-08-25 08:59:03 -0700

Never think that okay Big Frown You haven't seen your greater side yet, so maybe that's what's preventing you from shining. Find a way for you to be noticed, but in a good way. Keep smiling, friend. Smile Nose

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:25:42 -0700

ill be ur bfff lolol

Atrixx
Atrixx wrote:
2012-08-24 15:00:07 -0700

lonely whoever u are I will b ur friend on Kidzworld

itsfloflox3
itsfloflox3 wrote:
2012-08-23 09:36:35 -0700

ill be your friend! and dont worry youll find a girl perfect for you someday you are different from youre brother dont worry about him just be you!

luvuxx
luvuxx wrote:
2012-08-23 03:31:21 -0700

i'll be ur friend

supa man
supa man wrote:
2012-08-22 15:13:20 -0700

to I'm new and I don't have any friends so friend me please

LucyLoo123
LucyLoo123 wrote:
2012-08-22 05:51:35 -0700

Ill Be Your Friendsmile

ethan_boy
ethan_boy wrote:
2012-08-21 22:43:01 -0700

Yo Lonely, I'll be your friend, just hit me up. If your fun your a friend. If your crazy, your a friend, if your nice your a friend, you sound like a friend.

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:02 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

Mindless_Queen
Mindless_Queen wrote:
2012-08-21 16:43:46 -0700

I am so sorry that ur going through this i would b ur frien

Dancing Girl 110
Dancing Girl 110 wrote:
2012-08-20 17:49:26 -0700

u are 2 totally different people! but if it does bother u just ask him why u say people dont like u.

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:20:10 -0700

Lol Big Grin

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:19:19 -0700

Thats so true in so many different ways

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:25:35 -0700

well...as for kw...u can have as many friends as u want...u just have to send them requests or w/e then at skewl...well try 2 be nice i guess...make friends with ur friends friends?

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-20 01:47:46 -0700

my lil bro is a shy guy but we have all the same friends my friends are his and his friends r mine

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-20 01:37:29 -0700

my brothe has more friends then me 2 D: lol

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-08-20 01:36:14 -0700

Awh that's sad, your brother must be really hot then

zebra dance
zebra dance wrote:
2012-08-19 18:54:02 -0700

Hey ill add you on kidzworld no problem Caue im not mean to anyone ADD ME PLEASE!

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.