Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-08-25 18:44:05 -0700

who r u and who is ur bro?

bear-y
bear-y wrote:
2012-08-25 08:59:03 -0700

Never think that okay Big Frown You haven't seen your greater side yet, so maybe that's what's preventing you from shining. Find a way for you to be noticed, but in a good way. Keep smiling, friend. Smile Nose

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:25:42 -0700

ill be ur bfff lolol

Atrixx
Atrixx wrote:
2012-08-24 15:00:07 -0700

lonely whoever u are I will b ur friend on Kidzworld

itsfloflox3
itsfloflox3 wrote:
2012-08-23 09:36:35 -0700

ill be your friend! and dont worry youll find a girl perfect for you someday you are different from youre brother dont worry about him just be you!

luvuxx
luvuxx wrote:
2012-08-23 03:31:21 -0700

i'll be ur friend

supa man
supa man wrote:
2012-08-22 15:13:20 -0700

to I'm new and I don't have any friends so friend me please

LucyLoo123
LucyLoo123 wrote:
2012-08-22 05:51:35 -0700

Ill Be Your Friendsmile

ethan_boy
ethan_boy wrote:
2012-08-21 22:43:01 -0700

Yo Lonely, I'll be your friend, just hit me up. If your fun your a friend. If your crazy, your a friend, if your nice your a friend, you sound like a friend.

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:02 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

Mindless_Queen
Mindless_Queen wrote:
2012-08-21 16:43:46 -0700

I am so sorry that ur going through this i would b ur frien

Dancing Girl 110
Dancing Girl 110 wrote:
2012-08-20 17:49:26 -0700

u are 2 totally different people! but if it does bother u just ask him why u say people dont like u.

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:20:10 -0700

Lol Big Grin

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:19:19 -0700

Thats so true in so many different ways

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:25:35 -0700

well...as for kw...u can have as many friends as u want...u just have to send them requests or w/e then at skewl...well try 2 be nice i guess...make friends with ur friends friends?

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-20 01:47:46 -0700

my lil bro is a shy guy but we have all the same friends my friends are his and his friends r mine

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-20 01:37:29 -0700

my brothe has more friends then me 2 D: lol

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2012-08-20 01:36:14 -0700

Awh that's sad, your brother must be really hot then

zebra dance
zebra dance wrote:
2012-08-19 18:54:02 -0700

Hey ill add you on kidzworld no problem Caue im not mean to anyone ADD ME PLEASE!

awessome
awessome wrote:
2012-08-19 08:57:44 -0700

Dear lonely, I'll add u on kidzworld if it makes u feel better and ill tell my other friends to add u just comment me on my profile with your usernamesmile

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_autism_micro
PSS asks: “I have an autistic brother. Are there ways to get him to be more comfortable about eve...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
With one album under their belts and another on the way, the Jonas Brothers are really making wav...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)