Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: My Brother Is More Popular Than Me

Lonely asks: I feel like no one likes me. On Kidzworld, I have less than 30 friends, while my brother has over 100. At school I’m invisible, and my brother’s so popular. All the girls like him and he has a girlfriend. But when I tried to ask a girl out, she laughed in my face. The friends I do have think I’m really fun and cool to hang out with, but I don’t have many. My brother is a jerk, too. Whenever his friends are around, he completely ignores me, but people still like him. Why? I feel so alone. Back to Article

cool-kill
cool-kill wrote:
2012-08-26 16:48:10 -0700

Are u talented at anything????

beautiful_chica
beautiful_chica wrote:
2012-08-26 16:18:26 -0700

HEY DONT FEEL BAD LIKE THAT OK.smile JUST BE YOUR SELF AND BE CONFINDENT ABOUT YOURSELF OKsmile OH AND KEEP YOUR HEAD UP SOME GIRL WILL LIKE YOU FOR YOU NOT BECAUSE YOUR POPULAR smile smile Love Wink

wade-is-a-beast
wade-is-a-beast wrote:
2012-08-25 18:48:10 -0700

HAHAHAHAHAHA

kyri5007
kyri5007 wrote:
2012-08-25 18:44:05 -0700

who r u and who is ur bro?

bear-y
bear-y wrote:
2012-08-25 08:59:03 -0700

Never think that okay Big Frown You haven't seen your greater side yet, so maybe that's what's preventing you from shining. Find a way for you to be noticed, but in a good way. Keep smiling, friend. Smile Nose

Amyisthebestever
Amyisthebestever wrote:
2012-08-24 17:25:42 -0700

ill be ur bfff lolol

Atrixx
Atrixx wrote:
2012-08-24 15:00:07 -0700

lonely whoever u are I will b ur friend on Kidzworld

itsfloflox3
itsfloflox3 wrote:
2012-08-23 09:36:35 -0700

ill be your friend! and dont worry youll find a girl perfect for you someday you are different from youre brother dont worry about him just be you!

luvuxx
luvuxx wrote:
2012-08-23 03:31:21 -0700

i'll be ur friend

supa man
supa man wrote:
2012-08-22 15:13:20 -0700

to I'm new and I don't have any friends so friend me please

LucyLoo123_2237526
LucyLoo123_2237526 wrote:
2012-08-22 05:51:35 -0700

Ill Be Your Friendsmile

ethan_boy
ethan_boy wrote:
2012-08-21 22:43:01 -0700

Yo Lonely, I'll be your friend, just hit me up. If your fun your a friend. If your crazy, your a friend, if your nice your a friend, you sound like a friend.

227kayla227
227kayla227 wrote:
2012-08-21 17:12:02 -0700

PLEASE DON'T READ THIS.YOU WILL BE
KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE
ONE YOU LOVE.NOW YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS SO DON'T STOP
THIS IS REALLY FREAKY!!!!!!!!
1)say your name 10 times
......2)say your mom's name 5 times
3)say your crushes name 3 times
4)paste this on 4 other quizzes.if you
do this your crush will kiss you on the
nearest friday.if you don't do this after
reading this you will get bad luck
send this to 4 other quizzes in 143 minutes
when your done press F6

Mindless_Queen
Mindless_Queen wrote:
2012-08-21 16:43:46 -0700

I am so sorry that ur going through this i would b ur frien

Dancing Girl 110
Dancing Girl 110 wrote:
2012-08-20 17:49:26 -0700

u are 2 totally different people! but if it does bother u just ask him why u say people dont like u.

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:20:10 -0700

Lol Big Grin

IamStephanie99
IamStephanie99 wrote:
2012-08-20 09:19:19 -0700

Thats so true in so many different ways

koolkk411
koolkk411 wrote:
2012-08-20 08:25:35 -0700

well...as for kw...u can have as many friends as u want...u just have to send them requests or w/e then at skewl...well try 2 be nice i guess...make friends with ur friends friends?

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2012-08-20 01:47:46 -0700

my lil bro is a shy guy but we have all the same friends my friends are his and his friends r mine

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-08-20 01:37:29 -0700

my brothe has more friends then me 2 D: lol

Poll-popularity

You're popular when...

• You have the most Facebook friends.
  • All your friends are eager to spend time with you.
  • Everyone thinks you're the hottest kid in school.
  • Everyone in school knows your name.

Micro_confidence micro
Don't let the turkeys get you down... Here are 5 teen-tested, teen approved ways to boost your co...
Micro_autism_micro
PSS asks: “I have an autistic brother. Are there ways to get him to be more comfortable about eve...
Micro_popularity_micro
Em asks: “I really want to be popular, but I’m not sure how! Can you help?”
With one album under their belts and another on the way, the Jonas Brothers are really making wav...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend