Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Must-Have School Supplies for 2012

You may dread the end of summer, but returning to school does have some highlights - literally! We’re talking highlighters, backpacks, binders and other back to school supplies that are fun to shop for, organize and show off to your friends at the beginning of the school year. Back to Article

slushpuppy20_2542966
slushpuppy20_2542966 wrote:
2013-08-31 09:26:39 -0700

the dictionary and the binder is ok but the rest is not important

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-11-10 20:38:50 -0800

i have a little poodle flash drive hes soooooooooo cute!

Lulu26562
Lulu26562 wrote:
2012-11-03 21:01:33 -0700

I have a character flash drive, trust me, it's SO worth it! I have a Hello Kitty one.

bre-rocks-more
bre-rocks-more wrote:
2012-10-30 08:08:44 -0700

awesome!

Sweet Babbiee
Sweet Babbiee wrote:
2012-10-18 19:08:54 -0700

I want a Zipper-Binder smile

elliebells
elliebells wrote:
2012-10-13 09:08:55 -0700

I have this MASSIVE rubber (eraser) and one of those rub out pens.

actingirl
actingirl wrote:
2012-10-06 08:19:44 -0700

cool

superduperlicious
superduperlicious wrote:
2012-09-05 08:18:31 -0700

Character Flash Drives??seriously???why not have pen flash drives.No one would have these unless ur a spy!!so you will definatly be the talk of the school!!! Wink

Noori
Noori wrote:
2012-09-03 11:32:05 -0700

digital dictioneries are cooler though

Lovely333
Lovely333 wrote:
2012-08-31 23:22:42 -0700

I

Lovely333
Lovely333 wrote:
2012-08-31 23:21:57 -0700

I

angryosa23
angryosa23 wrote:
2012-08-31 23:14:11 -0700

those flash drives are pretty cool.. i want one smile

RaiLuv2428
RaiLuv2428 wrote:
2012-08-30 12:28:35 -0700

I still need a backpack

Laneybug1013
Laneybug1013 wrote:
2012-08-29 18:36:23 -0700

i have the colorful pens! i love COLORFULNESSSSSSSS

Aschalaj
Aschalaj wrote:
2012-08-21 10:48:10 -0700

metooo

Livin'LikeLarry♥
Livin'LikeLarry♥ wrote:
2012-08-21 10:46:35 -0700

Honestly I have everything 1D for school supplies. Except a backpack that my mom might buy me online, its not 1D though..

imagleek346
imagleek346 wrote:
2012-08-21 09:27:27 -0700

I don't like the school supplies you have listed here at all 1D is much cooler!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDD luv y'all! Frustrated

alligator814
alligator814 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:50:22 -0700

I love 1d

alligator814
alligator814 wrote:
2012-08-21 08:50:10 -0700

I

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-08-21 07:36:04 -0700

i have an i love 1d notebook! i love 1d!

Poll

Best Thing About Going Back to School?

• Buying new back-to-school clothes.
  • Seeing all my friends again.
  • The thrill of doing homework again.
  • There's nothing good about going back to school.

Micro_girls back to school micro
Ditch the flip flops and head back to school in style with our top 5 favorite girls' shoes.
Micro_blurb micro
Personalized notebooks help you express your creativity and stand out from the crowd.
Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_backpacks-micro
School starts next month, so it’s time to deck yourself out in new duds and splurge on September ...

Random in the forums

jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.                                                         -Children of Dune (Dune series),By Frank Herbert
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
(feat. Wiz Khalifa)   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   Yeah, I, I know it's hard to remember, The people we used to be... It's even harder to picture, That you're not here next to me.   You say it's too late to make it, But is it too late to try? And in our time that you wasted All of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick   Oh, you turned your back on tomorrow 'Cause you forgot yesterday. I gave you my love to borrow, But you just gave it away.   You can't expect me to be fine, I don't expect you to care I know I've said it before, But all of our bridges burned down   I've wasted my nights, You turned out the lights Now I'm paralyzed, Still stuck in that time, When we called it love, But even the sun sets in paradise   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone   [Clean radio version verse:] Yeah, Yeah, Now baby don't hang up, So I can tell you what you need to know, Baby I'm begging you just please don't go, So I can tell you what you need to know   [Explicit version verse (Wiz Khalifa):] Man, #### that #### I'll be out spending all this money While you're sitting round wondering Why it wasn't you who came up from nothing, Made it from the bottom Now when you see me I'm stunning, And all of my cars start with a push of a button   Telling me the chances I blew up Or whatever you call it, Switch the number to my phone So you never could call it, Don't need my name on my shirt, You can tell it I'm ballin.   Swish, what a shame could have got picked Had a really good game but you missed your last shot So you talk about who you see at the top Or what you could have saw but sad to say it's over for. Phantom pulled up valet open doors Wiz like go away, got what you was looking for Now it's me who they want, so you can go and take That little piece of #### with you.   I'm at a payphone trying to call home All of my change I spent on you Where have the times gone, baby it's all wrong Where are the plans we made for two?   If "Happy Ever After" did exist, I would still be holding you like this [Video:] All those fairy tales are full of #### [Album:] All those fairy tales are full of it. [Video:] One more ####### love song, I'll be sick. [Album:] One more stupid love song, I'll be sick Now I'm at a payphone...
jefery
jefery posted in Say Anything:
Find ways to figure out.
reply about 1 hour
phoenix_Esha123
NocturnaL
noordinarygirl
noordinarygirl posted in General:
Eto, I really like them all, and Miku, of course. But I would probably have to say Aoki Lapis and Luka? I like several songs, but "Blind Astronaut," "Rolling Girl," and "Electric Angel" are some.