Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-23 13:06:07 -0700

I have short boy-ey hair... but I make it cute... smile short hair is great for summer!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-05-22 18:59:55 -0700

use smothing conditoner

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-22 16:02:41 -0800

I have curllly hair and when i straten it out my hair is so cuttte but i am thinkinggg bout dying my hair and getting bangs idk

korra25
korra25 wrote:
2013-02-22 15:54:14 -0800

just saying..... doont use pills.. not gonna work....its just can damage u ... use shampoo

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:06:01 -0800

*hair

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:05:56 -0800

* have

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:05:32 -0800

i have long beautiful hair lolls! but fr i do soft and shiny girls cant stop touching my hair

kcoolz
kcoolz wrote:
2012-10-18 04:57:16 -0700

wow weird how hair works Frustrated

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-10-18 04:35:00 -0700

I am trieing to grow out my hair too like really log and it is thining out,

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2012-10-18 02:47:54 -0700

hair

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2012-10-18 02:47:42 -0700

It happens all the time for me! I can't go to the shower without having a fight with my hear!

doglover10011
doglover10011 wrote:
2012-10-03 14:18:22 -0700

my hair used to be long so when i went to the hair salon to cut it off a looked like a whole new person

naynay456
naynay456 wrote:
2012-09-19 20:14:35 -0700

ok then all yall have to do is perm it but if you cant get a good flat iron but wash your hair first!!?

officialserdia
officialserdia wrote:
2012-09-18 14:36:28 -0700

and thts y i use olive mirice it gets it smooth and strait without a cinditioner

officialserdia
officialserdia wrote:
2012-09-18 14:34:20 -0700

mine is actually frizz in summer wen its straitened and duh im a black girl

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:18:32 -0700

NO! DO NOT GROW OUT YOUR HAIR!on a guy, this looks horrible, like you doint take care of it!!!!!!

AJUK_LEGENDARY
AJUK_LEGENDARY wrote:
2012-09-16 19:54:35 -0700

mine frizzes when i wash my hair and its dry smile lol

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-09-16 16:51:05 -0700

I actually have really healthy hair, it will sometimes get frizzy, but it's also super thick and soft.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-16 16:31:11 -0700

my hair frizzes up wen i'm hot and sweaty

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-16 16:01:10 -0700

lol true

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

samkitty214
samkitty214 posted in Friends:
i think the best way to settle that is to sit them down and talk to them and if girl2 wont stop asking ask her as calmly as you can to be quiet and listen to what you have to say. and explain to them how much you just want them to get along. second way to settle this is to put them in the same room together until they do get along.
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Thanks guys. Thoses tips helped. They are getting almond better now.
kaykay2002