Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-07-23 13:06:07 -0700

I have short boy-ey hair... but I make it cute... smile short hair is great for summer!

9bella
9bella wrote:
2013-05-22 18:59:55 -0700

use smothing conditoner

100%Boricuababy!!
100%Boricuababy!! wrote:
2013-02-22 16:02:41 -0800

I have curllly hair and when i straten it out my hair is so cuttte but i am thinkinggg bout dying my hair and getting bangs idk

korra25
korra25 wrote:
2013-02-22 15:54:14 -0800

just saying..... doont use pills.. not gonna work....its just can damage u ... use shampoo

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:06:01 -0800

*hair

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:05:56 -0800

* have

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-20 17:05:32 -0800

i have long beautiful hair lolls! but fr i do soft and shiny girls cant stop touching my hair

kcoolz_2270766
kcoolz_2270766 wrote:
2012-10-18 04:57:16 -0700

wow weird how hair works Frustrated

Flea63
Flea63 wrote:
2012-10-18 04:35:00 -0700

I am trieing to grow out my hair too like really log and it is thining out,

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2012-10-18 02:47:54 -0700

hair

i live for anime!!!
i live for anime!!! wrote:
2012-10-18 02:47:42 -0700

It happens all the time for me! I can't go to the shower without having a fight with my hear!

doglover10011
doglover10011 wrote:
2012-10-03 14:18:22 -0700

my hair used to be long so when i went to the hair salon to cut it off a looked like a whole new person

naynay456
naynay456 wrote:
2012-09-19 20:14:35 -0700

ok then all yall have to do is perm it but if you cant get a good flat iron but wash your hair first!!?

officialserdia
officialserdia wrote:
2012-09-18 14:36:28 -0700

and thts y i use olive mirice it gets it smooth and strait without a cinditioner

officialserdia
officialserdia wrote:
2012-09-18 14:34:20 -0700

mine is actually frizz in summer wen its straitened and duh im a black girl

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:18:32 -0700

NO! DO NOT GROW OUT YOUR HAIR!on a guy, this looks horrible, like you doint take care of it!!!!!!

AJUK_LEGENDARY
AJUK_LEGENDARY wrote:
2012-09-16 19:54:35 -0700

mine frizzes when i wash my hair and its dry smile lol

HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306
HarryPotterNerdStarkidRockstar_1832306 wrote:
2012-09-16 16:51:05 -0700

I actually have really healthy hair, it will sometimes get frizzy, but it's also super thick and soft.

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-16 16:31:11 -0700

my hair frizzes up wen i'm hot and sweaty

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-16 16:01:10 -0700

lol true

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.