Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-09-16 15:21:31 -0700

my hair is awesome as u can see XD

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-16 15:20:08 -0700

true tht denna

ThatAsianDenna
ThatAsianDenna wrote:
2012-09-16 15:18:25 -0700

Actually when you wash your hair, you lose more hair.

peanut335
peanut335 wrote:
2012-09-16 14:31:12 -0700

my hair is pretty long and i like putting it in a bun or braid cause what happens is the hair tie is protecting ur hair and holding it in so it dosent rip out plus i recommend buying scunchies not rubber bands cause rubber bands are ripping ur hair out plus girls need to limit hair spat u use and hot tools such as curling irons and straighteners also a tip my hair grows one inch every 2 months and if u get split ends just get a inch off every 6 months and dont get more than an inch plus since

peanut335

Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:54 -0700

I mean hard

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:10 -0700

U said ur hair is damaged when u say damaged u mean by dry and he'd rite we'll if thats the case use coconut oil it makes ur hair feel healthy it makea it shine to! I use it and it works I recomed it for u

Lottie_Rocks

fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:24 -0700

dont chew ur hair

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-09-01 04:58:01 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday! It's still long, just healthier. I got it cut as I'm going back to school very soon!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-30 19:38:27 -0700

got my hair cut on Wednesday the 30th

-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After- wrote:
2012-08-30 14:30:08 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday. I had long hair that was down to my lower back. The first time I cut it was in 4th grade and had 9 inches cut off. I am now going into 6th and this year i got my hair cut to about the begining of the shoulders and got it layered. It feels very different, but I love it.

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

american_brit
american_brit posted in Style:
"InternetOwl" wrote:People who make fun of you - or anyone - for how you look are usually rather shallow people, or are doing so to feel better about themselves. Just ignore them, they really aren't worth your time. If it gets bad tell someone, but try not to retaliate. Because, more often than not, it makes the situation worse. There's not much more to add. As long as you're not dressing inappropriately -and you're happy with yourself, than that's all that matters. When it comes to style -and A LOT of other things- you shouldn't care what other people think. Often people try to find fault, it's not up to us to make sure that everything lives up to their idea of perfection -because let's be honest, it's impossible.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
DJwwjd
DJwwjd posted in Style:
Well, the title says it all.... Wat do I do? Should I ignore them? Or tell them something?
-aloneforever-
-aloneforever- posted in Style:
Upside Down French Braid Bun ...
BillyBoy11
My parents are sort of strict. I'm eleven but they only let me go to my mates house or up to the park. I'm not allowed ****gram even though 75% of the kids in my class have it nor facebook, twi**er or Tum*lr. I have a google account so I have Google+ but I'm not allowed to like or comment, which sucks. But apart from that their quite lenient.
reply 1 day