Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-09-16 15:21:31 -0700

my hair is awesome as u can see XD

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-16 15:20:08 -0700

true tht denna

ThatAsianDenna
ThatAsianDenna wrote:
2012-09-16 15:18:25 -0700

Actually when you wash your hair, you lose more hair.

peanut335
peanut335 wrote:
2012-09-16 14:31:12 -0700

my hair is pretty long and i like putting it in a bun or braid cause what happens is the hair tie is protecting ur hair and holding it in so it dosent rip out plus i recommend buying scunchies not rubber bands cause rubber bands are ripping ur hair out plus girls need to limit hair spat u use and hot tools such as curling irons and straighteners also a tip my hair grows one inch every 2 months and if u get split ends just get a inch off every 6 months and dont get more than an inch plus since

peanut335

Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:54 -0700

I mean hard

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:10 -0700

U said ur hair is damaged when u say damaged u mean by dry and he'd rite we'll if thats the case use coconut oil it makes ur hair feel healthy it makea it shine to! I use it and it works I recomed it for u

Lottie_Rocks

fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:24 -0700

dont chew ur hair

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-09-01 04:58:01 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday! It's still long, just healthier. I got it cut as I'm going back to school very soon!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-30 19:38:27 -0700

got my hair cut on Wednesday the 30th

-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After- wrote:
2012-08-30 14:30:08 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday. I had long hair that was down to my lower back. The first time I cut it was in 4th grade and had 9 inches cut off. I am now going into 6th and this year i got my hair cut to about the begining of the shoulders and got it layered. It feels very different, but I love it.

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
According 2 me..... a perfect friend should be..... kind towards all, loving, funny, helping, and some times silly ( a friend shounldn't be ALWAYS serious!) friendly ( of course ), and..................... AWESOME!!!! :D !! I do have friend with all these qualities..... her name is ******  and she has ALL these qualities!!!!!!!! so she is AWESOME, COOL AND A PERFECT FRIEND!! :D :)
scarlet177
scarlet177 posted in Friends:
My BFF is awesome!!!!!!! I know that cuz, she is the only person whon can understand my feelings when my enemies or some other friends tease me badly or when those ppl be rude to me....... :(  . I can share all my secrets to her........ she is Awesome cuz, she is being herself . Her name is ****** ....... and she is my WORLD'S BEST FRIEND!!!!! :D
HeilHitler
it seems ;like my family is not getting along throughout all the killing going on around us. my wife gets mad at me when i come home with the jews i caught and i kill them in front of her and she gets all butthurt and my stupid mistakes of kids cry and scream
Alexis7343
Alexis7343 posted in Friends:
I think its really great you posted this, cause a lot of people need it. Adults don't notice children problems. When I was in 2ed grade i was bullied by teens that were like 16. Not only that, teachers can bully kids too. My mom always puts people who try to kill them selves down in awful ways. Every time she says that stuff I am very offended by it cause she knows I have emotional problems but she still like to dig into it. Someone who feels they need to kill themselves needs someone to trust and talk to. I'm so happy you posted this. Cause it is so true!
GaaraOfTheSand