Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-09-16 15:21:31 -0700

my hair is awesome as u can see XD

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-16 15:20:08 -0700

true tht denna

ThatAsianDenna
ThatAsianDenna wrote:
2012-09-16 15:18:25 -0700

Actually when you wash your hair, you lose more hair.

peanut335
peanut335 wrote:
2012-09-16 14:31:12 -0700

my hair is pretty long and i like putting it in a bun or braid cause what happens is the hair tie is protecting ur hair and holding it in so it dosent rip out plus i recommend buying scunchies not rubber bands cause rubber bands are ripping ur hair out plus girls need to limit hair spat u use and hot tools such as curling irons and straighteners also a tip my hair grows one inch every 2 months and if u get split ends just get a inch off every 6 months and dont get more than an inch plus since

peanut335

Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:54 -0700

I mean hard

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:10 -0700

U said ur hair is damaged when u say damaged u mean by dry and he'd rite we'll if thats the case use coconut oil it makes ur hair feel healthy it makea it shine to! I use it and it works I recomed it for u

Lottie_Rocks

fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:24 -0700

dont chew ur hair

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-09-01 04:58:01 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday! It's still long, just healthier. I got it cut as I'm going back to school very soon!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-30 19:38:27 -0700

got my hair cut on Wednesday the 30th

-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After- wrote:
2012-08-30 14:30:08 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday. I had long hair that was down to my lower back. The first time I cut it was in 4th grade and had 9 inches cut off. I am now going into 6th and this year i got my hair cut to about the begining of the shoulders and got it layered. It feels very different, but I love it.

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

urifour11
just did
jaymir2cool14
friend request me
urifour11
alright here we go i feel depressed like no one gets me and they all think im this perky girl. but im not...its just my act. my family drives me INSANE. i really wish they knew but i wish they didnt at the same time.....i find myself hateing comeing home and i DON'T want to talk to any of them. so i just stay locked up in my room trying to escape the world.
wwefan90
wwefan90 posted in Family Issues:
my mom is not around has not been fore 16 years
jaymir2cool14
at should i do so i dont cry when she starts to argue about it and so i don i would read the bible every time ur mom argues, go some were and say dis OUR FATHER, WHO ARE IN HEAVEN HOLLOW BE THY NAME, THY KINGDOM COME THY WILL BE DONE ON EARTH AS IT IN HEAVEN, GIVE US THIS DAY ARE DAILEY BREAD AND FORGIVE US ARE DEPTS AS WE FORGIVE ARE DEPTERS, FOR THYNESS THY KINGDOM, THE POWER AND THE GLORY FOR EVER AND EVER AMEN, [friend request me]