Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-09-16 15:21:31 -0700

my hair is awesome as u can see XD

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-16 15:20:08 -0700

true tht denna

ThatAsianDenna
ThatAsianDenna wrote:
2012-09-16 15:18:25 -0700

Actually when you wash your hair, you lose more hair.

peanut335
peanut335 wrote:
2012-09-16 14:31:12 -0700

my hair is pretty long and i like putting it in a bun or braid cause what happens is the hair tie is protecting ur hair and holding it in so it dosent rip out plus i recommend buying scunchies not rubber bands cause rubber bands are ripping ur hair out plus girls need to limit hair spat u use and hot tools such as curling irons and straighteners also a tip my hair grows one inch every 2 months and if u get split ends just get a inch off every 6 months and dont get more than an inch plus since

peanut335

Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:54 -0700

I mean hard

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:10 -0700

U said ur hair is damaged when u say damaged u mean by dry and he'd rite we'll if thats the case use coconut oil it makes ur hair feel healthy it makea it shine to! I use it and it works I recomed it for u

Lottie_Rocks

fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:24 -0700

dont chew ur hair

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-09-01 04:58:01 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday! It's still long, just healthier. I got it cut as I'm going back to school very soon!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-30 19:38:27 -0700

got my hair cut on Wednesday the 30th

-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After- wrote:
2012-08-30 14:30:08 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday. I had long hair that was down to my lower back. The first time I cut it was in 4th grade and had 9 inches cut off. I am now going into 6th and this year i got my hair cut to about the begining of the shoulders and got it layered. It feels very different, but I love it.

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour