Comments

Dear Dish-It: Help For Long, Damaged Hair

Hopefully Harry asks: I’m a guy, and I’m growing my hair long for the first time. But I’ve noticed that it sometimes falls out when I wash it. Are there any pills I can take or shampoos I can use to strengthen my hair, stop it from breaking and hopefully make it grow faster? I’ve always wanted long hair, but what a process! Back to Article

LoVeLyBoB
LoVeLyBoB wrote:
2012-09-16 15:21:31 -0700

my hair is awesome as u can see XD

bugsbunnyy772
bugsbunnyy772 wrote:
2012-09-16 15:20:08 -0700

true tht denna

ThatAsianDenna
ThatAsianDenna wrote:
2012-09-16 15:18:25 -0700

Actually when you wash your hair, you lose more hair.

peanut335
peanut335 wrote:
2012-09-16 14:31:12 -0700

my hair is pretty long and i like putting it in a bun or braid cause what happens is the hair tie is protecting ur hair and holding it in so it dosent rip out plus i recommend buying scunchies not rubber bands cause rubber bands are ripping ur hair out plus girls need to limit hair spat u use and hot tools such as curling irons and straighteners also a tip my hair grows one inch every 2 months and if u get split ends just get a inch off every 6 months and dont get more than an inch plus since

peanut335

Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:54 -0700

I mean hard

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:00:10 -0700

U said ur hair is damaged when u say damaged u mean by dry and he'd rite we'll if thats the case use coconut oil it makes ur hair feel healthy it makea it shine to! I use it and it works I recomed it for u

Lottie_Rocks

fairysrock wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:24 -0700

dont chew ur hair

elzxoxo
elzxoxo wrote:
2012-09-01 04:58:01 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday! It's still long, just healthier. I got it cut as I'm going back to school very soon!

1D ONEZIES
1D ONEZIES wrote:
2012-08-30 19:38:27 -0700

got my hair cut on Wednesday the 30th

-Happy Never After-
-Happy Never After- wrote:
2012-08-30 14:30:08 -0700

I just got my hair cut yesterday. I had long hair that was down to my lower back. The first time I cut it was in 4th grade and had 9 inches cut off. I am now going into 6th and this year i got my hair cut to about the begining of the shoulders and got it layered. It feels very different, but I love it.

Worst Thing to Happen to Your Hair?

• Split ends.
  • Frizz.
  • Hat head.
  • Getting stuck with gum.

Micro_summer hairstyles micro
Check out these great celebrity looks and see how the stars keep cool with hot summer hairstyles.
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_facial hair_micro
whyme asks: “Do all girls have facial hair? Because my best friend keeps laughing at me about it ...
Micro_flat_micro
delly belly asks: "My hair is so flat and unmanageable. How can I make my hair have more volume a...

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day