Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

All About Marshmallows

They’re squishy , they’re fluffy, they’re sweet and easy to eat - but what exactly are they and how did they come to be one of the most popular treats? Still don’t know what we’re talkin’ about? Marshmallows of course! Find out more in All About Marshmallows! Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

angelkake99
angelkake99 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:19:59 -0700

Ayee

report
Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-02 10:19:08 -0700

Who love carmel chocklate?

report
Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 10:17:24 -0700

lol they be looking all up in my face like they tryna scare me or sum smh i be tellin them if yall dont get out my face before yall get.... lol i aint even gonna say it on here

report
wanwan2012
wanwan2012 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:17:18 -0700

hi

report
Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:17:10 -0700

Big Grin
thats my place is the cities not small towns

report
Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:16:54 -0700

i come from the city yo and anything goes in the cities

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:16:17 -0700

@Kenya
Ion Need Him Online Need Him Here ! Lmao Jk

report
Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 10:16:16 -0700

hahaha okayy if you say sooo

report
Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:16:09 -0700

me?

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-09-02 10:15:33 -0700

quandra*bhadd: Throughout the comments in this article however you can't see them anymore, they've been deleted.

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:15:27 -0700

D'f Yhuu Comee From ?

report
-Jewels
-Jewels wrote:
2012-09-02 10:13:34 -0700

@Jamal$waggkidd Lmao ! No Thank You Jamal . Im Ok . Lol

report
Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:10:48 -0700

smile yo big dog here

report
Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:10:34 -0700

yeah people no swearing not good thing at all yo

report
Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-02 10:10:09 -0700

@quan i wish mi fr3@ky buddy was on

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:09:52 -0700

Wheree Do Yhuu See Swearinq ?

report
quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-09-02 10:08:53 -0700

Bruhh Jamal , Yhuu Hiqher Than Thee Empire Statee !

report
Jamal$wagkidd
Jamal$wagkidd wrote:
2012-09-02 10:08:40 -0700

@-Jewels how about you come over and find out yourself they will be glad to meet you Wink hahaha

report
GawjussGracieex
junior mod
GawjussGracieex wrote:
2012-09-02 10:08:31 -0700

No swearing please.

report
-Jewels
-Jewels wrote:
2012-09-02 10:05:08 -0700

quandra*bhadd Forreal Tho !
Jamal$wagkidd May I Ask What Dead Ppl You Seein ? Cuz You Got Some Of Everybody Confused A'f . Juss Sayin Not Tryinn To Start Drama Tho !

report
back to story
Cakepoll

what after-dinner sweet treat do you go for?

  • cake
  • ice cream
  • pie
  • cookies

related stories

Micro_ice-cream-micro
It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice crea...
Micro_donuts-micro
When it comes to grabbing a goodie to go nothing can beat a delicious donut (or doughnut). These ...
Micro_national-chocolate-chip-day-micro
If you have a sweet tooth you’re probably familiar with chocolate chips, but did you know that Ma...
Micro_how to decorate cookies-micro
Easter is all about family feasts and delicious dessert treats, like chocolate Easter eggs, cakes...

Random in the forums

Dartz
Dartz posted in Say Anything:
10
reply 9 minutes
Gingerkissx
i really like waking up early, but i haven't been able to do that since i was like 12. 
reply about 1 hour
CoolColette
Maybe 15 or 16?
reply about 1 hour
CoolColette
Both! I'm active in day and a big online chatter in night! So my answer's both! :D
reply about 1 hour
Gingerkissx
i think the problem is just lack of understanding, and that we need to be taught to some extent about mental illnesses at school. depression - because its so common, but also the other mental illnesses that we don't hear about as often. a year ago, i confronted a friend about the possibility of me being depressed. i told this particular friend because we had a similar conversation the year before that. after i told her, she immediately responded with statements such as "you can't be because you seem so happy" and "try not to be". i think this stopped me from talking about it to any of my other friends since then, especially since some of them would make jokes about depression every once and a while.  i don't think any of my friends mean to be hurtful, its just they don't understand that depression is a serious illness that can't just go away. it effects you mentally, and physically. but people who treat and talk about depression in these ways only make it harder to seek help.
reply about 1 hour