Comments

All About Marshmallows

They’re squishy , they’re fluffy, they’re sweet and easy to eat - but what exactly are they and how did they come to be one of the most popular treats? Still don’t know what we’re talkin’ about? Marshmallows of course! Find out more in All About Marshmallows! Back to Article

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-09-01 16:37:47 -0700

i like to pretend i like them

MovingBrick
MovingBrick wrote:
2012-09-01 16:32:22 -0700

My unicorns love marshmallows.

dolphinsrkewl10
dolphinsrkewl10 wrote:
2012-09-01 16:31:51 -0700

I LUV MARSHMELLOWS!!!!!!!!!!! Especially in hot chocolate! But, they're yummy in almost everything else, even by themselves!!!!!! lol smile Big Grin

citizen2
citizen2 wrote:
2012-09-01 16:29:43 -0700

tell me why people like it!!!!!

vanillacupcake454
vanillacupcake454 wrote:
2012-09-01 16:23:40 -0700

eeew marshmelows but like artimesmoonhunt said i can see why people like them o3o

ArtemisMoonHunt
ArtemisMoonHunt wrote:
2012-09-01 16:21:46 -0700

I hate marshmallows, but I can see why people like them : 3

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-09-01 16:20:02 -0700

O_O Marshmallows...omg I'm drooling!

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-01 15:44:03 -0700

anyone ever played chubby bunny??..........good game good game.....unless u choke or something o well bi!!!!!!!

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 14:15:02 -0700

Spacey: He's England's. *takes him* now we must give him back.
---
wait, he's imaginary!! WE'RE GOING CRAZY!!!

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-09-01 14:12:38 -0700

Sage: BUT I LOVE HIMMMM

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 14:02:41 -0700

Spacey: O_O NO! Iggy will kill you! Give Flying Mint Bunny back before I take him from you!!!!

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-09-01 14:00:14 -0700

I'VE GOT THE REAL FLYING MINT BUNNY >:3
KESESESE~
(hetalia. hetalia everywhere.)

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-09-01 13:58:15 -0700

Yea, they so can. And their really sticky.

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 13:58:14 -0700

animeangel: How can I eat a marchmallow that looks like Flying Mint Bunny?! It's not natural!!! DX I think it'll be my pet instead. X3

Gingerkissx
Gingerkissx wrote:
2012-09-01 13:54:19 -0700

xD

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:54 -0700

epic2011: a marshmallow can NEVER be too squishy.

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-09-01 13:52:29 -0700

Sage: *gives you one*
TASTES LIKE MARSHMALLOW.

epic2011
epic2011 wrote:
2012-09-01 13:51:23 -0700

They feel funny in my mouth! And their too...squishy.

Sage_kittycat
Sage_kittycat wrote:
2012-09-01 13:50:55 -0700

@animeangel3 OMIGOD GIVE ME ONE NOW!!! XD

animeangel3
animeangel3 wrote:
2012-09-01 13:50:17 -0700

FLYING MARSHMALLOW MINT BUNNIES.
^England would approve.

Cakepoll

what after-dinner sweet treat do you go for?

• cake
  • ice cream
  • pie
  • cookies

Micro_ice-cream-micro
It’s probably no surprise to you that July is National Ice Cream Month, in the summer an ice crea...
Micro_donuts-micro
When it comes to grabbing a goodie to go nothing can beat a delicious donut (or doughnut). These ...
Micro_national-chocolate-chip-day-micro
If you have a sweet tooth you’re probably familiar with chocolate chips, but did you know that Ma...
Micro_how to decorate cookies-micro
Easter is all about family feasts and delicious dessert treats, like chocolate Easter eggs, cakes...

Random in the forums

Kirarin12
Kirarin12 posted in General:
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"CabeAlmighty" wrote:Yes I am a christian and yes the death penalty in the Bible stands strong. Cause when Judgment day comes, he will send those who didn't work in his will, to eternity in hell. He won't show mercy anymore because he already did before, enough to send his son to sacrifice his life for us. Yeah and that's all good and gravy. But what did Jesus say? Jesus said to forgive those who wrong you/ Jesus said that we should turn the other cheek. When it comes to The Death Penalty in The Bible, Jesus ended the capitol punishment in the Mosaic Laws.
9bella
9bella posted in General:
9bella
9bella posted in Debating:
Depending on the person yes.  If they love  saying them go ahead plant one but if its a person you've  never met or never say yo mama's it could defenitley be offensive. Like I said  it all depends on the person
Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Debating:
If you get offended by a "Yo Mama" joke, you deserved it. Only way you could run into it is by you choosing to look at them or somebody jokingly saying it. The original purpose of "Yo Mama" jokes is to get offended. They were used to instigate fights so that person could "swing first." You are intentionally trying to aggravate someone when you say it.  If someone is saying it jokingly to you, then you must know that person. They know what your mother is like in real life and they know how you are. They know you won't get offended by it. Now, if they don't know you personally like that, then they are inconsiderate. That person should know before hand what the status of your mother is before even conceiving the idea of saying it.  And I mean seriously, they are pretty childish. You should know not to entertain the situation and just leave. Personally for me, these jokes never struck me. Ever. I know what my mother looks like, how she is. The person that's saying it doesn't. So how can anything they say about her be true?