Comments

Top 5 'Call Me Maybes'

There's no question, everyone from celebs to other singers love to cover cutie Carly Rae Jepsen's hit song 'Call Me Maybe,' (and by cover, we mean lip-synching as well.) Check out Kidzworld's Top 5 'Call Me Maybe' covers! Back to Article

xxKitty2Tigerxx
xxKitty2Tigerxx wrote:
2012-09-01 07:22:38 -0700

peoples should see the one by wassabi productions because i rofl when that dude was like "hi my names rolanda"

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-08-29 06:58:20 -0700

OH MY GAWD JUSTIN BIEBER AND THE OTHER CELEBS ARE IN MY HOUSE! XD

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-08-29 06:52:55 -0700

The Justin Bieber One is The Best.♥

supercoolme101
supercoolme101 wrote:
2012-08-29 02:56:48 -0700

u should see the barack obama version (HILARIOUS!!!!!!) oh and the star wars one is awesome!!!!!

welshi
welshi wrote:
2012-08-29 01:22:52 -0700

i liked the jimmy fallon one but the most funniest was share it maybe !!!

twin_lakeshia
twin_lakeshia wrote:
2012-08-28 20:03:26 -0700

I made up my own call me mabes ill post them one day I dont do forums and syuff so add meh to look @my blogs...o yeah and it'll be other stuff

twin_lakeshia
twin_lakeshia wrote:
2012-08-28 20:03:25 -0700

yajaira bieber
yajaira bieber wrote:
2012-08-28 19:47:52 -0700

cookie monsta

SKYRANG3R
SKYRANG3R wrote:
2012-08-28 18:19:27 -0700

true check out the call me maybe obama is singing in it and obama si ngs boyfriend funnnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyyyyGrin smile :0

catsr#1
catsr#1 wrote:
2012-08-28 18:13:28 -0700

i wonder how ling it took to make the Starwars one. and BIG TIME RUSH!!!

SoFineLenaa
SoFineLenaa wrote:
2012-08-28 16:24:43 -0700

I love #2 for reall i lovee myy cookie monstaa !!! smile no cookies or youu !!

topsailturtle99
topsailturtle99 wrote:
2012-08-28 16:20:51 -0700

the prizon break was wird

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-08-28 16:19:49 -0700

is there supposed to be sound? I didn't get anything.

Mudslinger66

pink4ever wrote:
2012-08-28 09:21:53 -0700

hahahahahah!!!!!!!!! love numbe 4 and 3 hahahahahaahahaha! Wink

B3_beautiful
B3_beautiful wrote:
2012-08-28 08:44:21 -0700

there all funny but call me maybe the real vid is annoyin but cechy but I like owl citu

uiophjkl25
uiophjkl25 wrote:
2012-08-28 07:18:06 -0700

they are funny

tll966
tll966 wrote:
2012-08-28 06:26:37 -0700

yh carly's the best:LL

nessiethehorse2001
nessiethehorse2001 wrote:
2012-08-28 06:18:13 -0700

that was jokes lol

Carly

Which golden-voiced girl has number 1 spot on your playlist?

• Carly Rae Jepsen
  • Rihanna
  • Katy Perry
  • Taylor Swift

Micro_teen choice micro
The Teen Choice Awards were a smashing success, full of fun performances and hilarious guest appe...
Micro_top summer songs-micro
The sun is out and it’s the season to head to the beach, kick back, relax and bust out your favor...
Micro_top10celebrityrolemodels-micro
Celebrities may look like they’re just having fun, basking in the spotlight and milking up the st...
You know the big pop artists of today, but who paved the way for them? Check out some of the big ...

Entertainment in the forums

Duma
Duma posted in TV Shows:
I like P.P.L It's so freagin awesome!!!
astronaut18
Q. What has a face and two hands but no arms or legs? A. A clock! Q. What is the easiest way to double your money? A. Put it in front of the mirror of course! Q. What has a thumb and four fingers but is not alive? A. A glove. Q. What has to be broken before you can use it? A. An egg. Q. What has a neck but no head? A. A bottle. Q. What gets wetter as it dries? A. A towel. Q. What goes up and doesn’t come back down? A. Your age. Q. What belongs to you but is used more by others? A. Your name. Q. Everyone has it and no one can lose it, what is it? A. A shadow. Q. It's been around for millions of years, but it's no more than a month old. What is it? A. The moon.
astronaut18
Q: What did the ground say to the earthquake? A: You crack me up! Q: Why did the music teacher need a ladder? A: To reach the high notes. Q: What's the worst thing you're likely to find in the school cafeteria? A: The Food! Q: What kind of plates do they use on Venus? A: Flying saucers! Q: Why did nose not want to go to school? A: He was tired of getting picked on! Q: How do you get straight A's? A: By using a ruler! Q: What did the pen say to the pencil? A: So, what's your point! Q: Why did the kid study in the airplane? A: Because he wanted a higher education! Q: How did the music teacher get locked in the classroom? A: His keys were inside the piano! Q: What do elves learn in school? A: The elf-abet! Q: What did you learn in school today? A: Not enough, I have to go back tomorrow! Q: What holds the sun up in the sky? A: Sunbeams! Q: What object is king of the classroom? A: The ruler! Q: When do astronauts eat? A: At launch time! Q: What did the pencil sharpener say to the pencil? A: Stop going in circles and get to the point! Q: How does the barber cut the moon's hair? A: E-clipse it! Q: What happened when the wheel was invented? A: It caused a revolution! Q: What do librarians take with them when they go fishing? A: Bookworms Q: What is the world's tallest building? A: The library because it has the most stories. Q: What vegetables to librarians like? A: Quiet peas. Q: Why did the clock in the cafeteria run slow? A: It always went back four seconds. Q: Why didn't the sun go to college? A: Because it already had a million degrees!
MissJonkinz11