Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Top 5 Smartphone Apps For Students

Having a smartphone can mean endless ways to connect at all time to your friends and family as well as tons of fun games and apps - but apps can be more than just fun, they can help you get organized for the back-to-school season too! Check out Kidzworld's Top 5 Smartphone Apps for Students! Back to Article

ampesi

ampesi wrote:
2012-12-15 06:26:33 -0800

Cool

ampesi
ampesi wrote:
2012-12-15 06:25:25 -0800

It's very good for telecom bussinesses to allow student's to have smartphones.

poptropicallgirlz
poptropicallgirlz wrote:
2012-12-11 17:22:58 -0800

really use ful

mir511
mir511 wrote:
2012-12-08 11:32:43 -0800

my favorite apps is temple run and subway surfers

Jenntluvv22:)

Britiney21406 wrote:
2012-11-09 17:33:06 -0800

best ever

triplebuds
triplebuds wrote:
2012-10-21 17:17:16 -0700

It isnt educational but my favorite app is instagram

codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar wrote:
2012-10-19 12:30:24 -0700

i dont hve an i phone so ya

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-10-16 19:11:40 -0700

teachers dont let us use our phones in school well not me at least?

ForeverNing

Nisya- wrote:
2012-09-02 04:29:00 -0700

I'm using iPhone and Blackberry ;3

BabyDollszx3
BabyDollszx3 wrote:
2012-09-01 22:25:48 -0700

For Android there's Merriam&Webster it breaks down words you can barley understand in sentences. Download it NOW smile Hope this works

Jomeimei
Jomeimei wrote:
2012-09-01 21:16:35 -0700

Keynote all the way, along with a pinch of pages and a cup of IMovie

strawberry5436
strawberry5436 wrote:
2012-09-01 11:08:53 -0700

i want a iphone because it's way better but my brother has a andriod smartphone and thats also great so idk help here losing out of opsions justsaying lol funy haahahahahah

Phone_poll_1

Which smartphone do you like best?

• iPhone
  • Blackberry
  • Samsung Galaxy
  • Android

Micro_travel micro
Will you be traveling this holiday season? Check out Kidzworld’s list of Top 5 apps for road trips.
Micro_smartphone apps micro
Trick out your smartphone with fun and useful back-to-school apps to help you study and keep in t...
Micro_a micro
Your first addiction may have been candy. Next… maybe you couldn’t turn your head away from the T...
Micro_kids_micro
Get behind-the-scenes video LIVE from the 2010 Kids' Choice Awards (KCA) on March 27, 2010! Nick’...

Random in the forums

shadowcyn
shadowcyn posted in Say Anything:
i hope most of my friends dont see this, but i doo!!
reply less than a minute
Scourgeheart
Ok, this is actually very accurate. Though, I will point out that I have been on here for almost 4 years, and I feel like the level between boys and girls is fairly equal. I will say, that recently, I believe there have been more girl newbies, but the matter of who you see around most, it cuts pretty close to a tie
turtleygleeky02
So, this may be akward... but does anyone else physicly pleasure themselves?? Please reply.
Boysrock50
"Demix" wrote: 6. The GuyLet's face it, a vast majority of KW consists of girls. Don't ask why, but it does, You are probably a girl reading this right now, and at some point we all meet a lesser spotted guy in the forums. You don't really know they're a guy unless they have a lamborghini for their profile picture. Then you get one in your roleplay, and since you're a little embarrassed to have smooching and girly talks with a REAL LIFE guy in the room, everyone rushes to make their character a tomboy. But soon you will realise that this guy is cool, and he may even become your best friend and you'll be on all the same RPs. Then it's a race to get your character to have a love story with his character. If you meet a guy before you get into RP, sometimes you'll become the dynamic duo that goes around flipping everyone off in the comment section like "WE DON'T GIVE A HOOT!". Basically, this guy is the firetrucking best. Guess who has always had a Lamborghini as a pic :D
reply about 1 hour
Luna2
Luna2 posted in General:
So school for 2014 has ended and a lot of you have probably had your graduation. I had mine and hugged all my friends at the end and cried afterwards. I was wondering, who else has cried at or after their graduation? It's actually sad because you realise you're probably never going back there again and if you were in Primary School and most of or even all of your friends are going to different high schools, you're probably never going to see them at school again.
reply about 1 hour