Comments

Back to School Hairstyles

This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest back to school hairstyles. Back to Article

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-04-27 19:48:47 -0700

I like Taylor swift and Taylor Lautner hairstyles

Ameliathermopolis
Ameliathermopolis wrote:
2013-10-18 21:37:55 -0700

I LUV TAYLOR LAUTNER'S hairstyle...he looks soo hottt..

jump456
jump456 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:37:25 -0700

nice hairstyles

ashash12
ashash12 wrote:
2013-09-11 16:55:31 -0700

i like taylor swift and taylor lautner

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-30 14:16:58 -0700

It's Taylor swift

-ZeroHero-
-ZeroHero- wrote:
2013-06-16 01:39:06 -0700

Oh who's that Korean. hes familiar.

aiyanathediva
aiyanathediva wrote:
2012-12-01 10:02:51 -0800

love justin bieber

aiyanathediva
aiyanathediva wrote:
2012-12-01 10:02:23 -0800

its ugly

* Im a Model
* Im a Model wrote:
2012-11-08 20:25:14 -0800

I love Taylor Lautner's hair ............... so hot!!!!!

craigsilva_2285339
craigsilva_2285339 wrote:
2012-10-22 04:38:16 -0700

Aren't they awesome one to go for!!

ISDN30

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-14 18:03:56 -0700

sounds kinda great but i,ve got my taste for style
than this silly ideal ...

AnimeGamerGal
AnimeGamerGal wrote:
2012-10-06 11:20:51 -0700

Awesome

iluvmusic:)_2138105
iluvmusic:)_2138105 wrote:
2012-09-20 23:28:04 -0700

i luv it....smile

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-12 11:39:56 -0700

i only like the first hairstyle..

obey_yaya
obey_yaya wrote:
2012-09-09 15:43:52 -0700

i nice hair styles and i wish i had more longer hair

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-09-09 15:31:01 -0700

i like my hair ")

PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess
PerfectlyPrettyPinkPrincess wrote:
2012-09-09 13:43:13 -0700

I would go with letting ur hair free! After I shower, I like to put my hair in braids and sleep in em! It makes my hair curly!

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-02 22:05:36 -0700

They not in school but those are nice

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-01 19:16:54 -0700

cool

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-01 19:16:49 -0700

cool

Back_to_school_poll2

Do you make over your look every fall?

• Totally