Comments

BFF Wear: Coordinate with your Best Friend

Great ways to coordinate outfits with your besties! Back to Article

ecobabe123
ecobabe123 wrote:
2013-01-26 04:52:33 -0800

I think matching accessories can be cute, but matching outfits is BAD. It doesn't make a statement of who YOU are, and you will seem to be the sort of person who just does the same as everyone else. You need INDIVIDUALITY!!! plz nobody get angry at this, but it's true! Angel

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-01-10 08:33:07 -0800

I like Pick A Theme the most

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-22 09:19:40 -0800

i would try doing this if i had freinds at school..

pinkfish2230
pinkfish2230 wrote:
2012-10-22 09:43:53 -0700

Fun & awesome

chakana231roxs
chakana231roxs wrote:
2012-10-18 19:43:28 -0700

ah

bubblegum bee
bubblegum bee wrote:
2012-09-17 08:25:28 -0700

I HATE IT WHEN PEPOLE LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW COPES ME U HAVE TO SAY IT CAN BE ANNOYING RIGHT Blush

Moelovestoskate
Moelovestoskate wrote:
2012-09-14 14:40:06 -0700

That would be awesome!

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 08:35:26 -0700

Frustrated

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 08:35:01 -0700

i would love us to dress alike but later it gets annoying when everyone starts saying..... who wore it better...... ms xx or ms xo everyday

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-04 10:45:19 -0700

ya i wouldnt dress like my bff unless we planned to make our hole group of friends wear the same thing we did that one time lol just lol

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-04 00:43:00 -0700

i dont know about dressing like eachother
i like doing my own style how i want it

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-09-03 17:41:48 -0700

Its Khute Nd Errthangg But I Wouldnt Wanna Look LiKE MY BFF Frown

aaeloves
aaeloves wrote:
2012-09-03 15:55:42 -0700

i dont really like doing twinsies anymore

Angel1356
Angel1356 wrote:
2012-09-02 22:34:36 -0700

only like the cute necklaces

tyqasia
tyqasia wrote:
2012-09-02 20:07:29 -0700

so cute and adorable smile

mini tiffany
mini tiffany wrote:
2012-09-01 19:14:15 -0700

cute me mini tiffany real mini tiffany

Izzy19

aguerr01 wrote:
2012-09-01 08:25:35 -0700

this was awsome

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-08-30 14:35:18 -0700

This is Adorable, but you don't have to that lol.

Have You Ever Crushed On Your BFF?

• Yeah! Now, we're dating.
  • Yes, but I've never told them.
  • No way! I don't want to be more than friends with my BFF.
  • Not so far - but I guess anything's possible.