Comments

BFF Wear: Coordinate with your Best Friend

Great ways to coordinate outfits with your besties! Back to Article

ecobabe123
ecobabe123 wrote:
2013-01-26 04:52:33 -0800

I think matching accessories can be cute, but matching outfits is BAD. It doesn't make a statement of who YOU are, and you will seem to be the sort of person who just does the same as everyone else. You need INDIVIDUALITY!!! plz nobody get angry at this, but it's true! Angel

Obey_Talazia
Obey_Talazia wrote:
2013-01-10 08:33:07 -0800

I like Pick A Theme the most

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-11-22 09:19:40 -0800

i would try doing this if i had freinds at school..

pinkfish2230
pinkfish2230 wrote:
2012-10-22 09:43:53 -0700

Fun & awesome

chakana231roxs
chakana231roxs wrote:
2012-10-18 19:43:28 -0700

ah

bubblegum bee
bubblegum bee wrote:
2012-09-17 08:25:28 -0700

I HATE IT WHEN PEPOLE LIKE SOMEONE I KNOW COPES ME U HAVE TO SAY IT CAN BE ANNOYING RIGHT Blush

Moelovestoskate
Moelovestoskate wrote:
2012-09-14 14:40:06 -0700

That would be awesome!

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 08:35:26 -0700

Frustrated

sassyrocs
sassyrocs wrote:
2012-09-05 08:35:01 -0700

i would love us to dress alike but later it gets annoying when everyone starts saying..... who wore it better...... ms xx or ms xo everyday

liberty1410
liberty1410 wrote:
2012-09-04 10:45:19 -0700

ya i wouldnt dress like my bff unless we planned to make our hole group of friends wear the same thing we did that one time lol just lol

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-04 00:43:00 -0700

i dont know about dressing like eachother
i like doing my own style how i want it

Obey_Dym0nd
Obey_Dym0nd wrote:
2012-09-03 17:41:48 -0700

Its Khute Nd Errthangg But I Wouldnt Wanna Look LiKE MY BFF Frown

aaeloves
aaeloves wrote:
2012-09-03 15:55:42 -0700

i dont really like doing twinsies anymore

Angel1356
Angel1356 wrote:
2012-09-02 22:34:36 -0700

only like the cute necklaces

tyqasia
tyqasia wrote:
2012-09-02 20:07:29 -0700

so cute and adorable smile

mini tiffany
mini tiffany wrote:
2012-09-01 19:14:15 -0700

cute me mini tiffany real mini tiffany

Izzy19

aguerr01 wrote:
2012-09-01 08:25:35 -0700

this was awsome

ParadiseHeart
ParadiseHeart wrote:
2012-08-30 14:35:18 -0700

This is Adorable, but you don't have to that lol.

Have You Ever Crushed On Your BFF?

• Yeah! Now, we're dating.
  • Yes, but I've never told them.
  • No way! I don't want to be more than friends with my BFF.
  • Not so far - but I guess anything's possible.

Micro_friendship-micro
International Friendship Day is right around the corner, will you throw a party for your posse or...
Micro_girl fall fashion micro
Three fabulous looks for back to school fall 2012.
Where would Jennifer Aniston be without Courtney Cox? What would Madonna do without Gwyneth Paltr...
Even your fave TV characters need friends. We're taking a look at our favorite BFFs from througho...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....