Comments

September 2012 Horoscopes

Fall has finally arrived and a new school year has begun. What does September hold for you? Check out Kidzworld's horoscopes. Back to Article

Robot4

mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-06 20:16:43 -0700

I'm a Scorpio...

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-09-06 20:11:53 -0700

oh ya im ganna be an advice giva tis mont!

IceCreamSundaeGirl
IceCreamSundaeGirl wrote:
2012-09-06 15:03:00 -0700

I'm a Scorpio. This has NOT been a lucky month. On the third, my aunt died of a 4 year battle with lung cancer. Worried

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-09-06 14:44:21 -0700

I'm a capricorn

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-09-06 12:06:52 -0700

c: Virgo

-Helvetica-
-Helvetica- wrote:
2012-09-06 12:01:13 -0700

I can be a bit of a snitch if it's serious... >.

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-09-05 16:07:23 -0700

I'm not snoopy!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

John Appetite
John Appetite posted in Friends:
"FloraTheWolf" wrote:One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time.And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it.I hope this helps! :) Thanks for the advice. This takes a burden off of my head. "Bloody Wings" wrote:ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you.well thats my opinion Thanks for the advice. Now I know the appropriate reaction. "Dear Dish-It" wrote: Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time! Thanks for helping me out Dish-It. You did not only help me out, but also wished me well. You are more like a care-taker, and you made me feel good. Thank you. Moderators can now lock the topic please.
Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion