Comments

September 2012 Horoscopes

Fall has finally arrived and a new school year has begun. What does September hold for you? Check out Kidzworld's horoscopes. Back to Article

Robot4

mainmuffin wrote:
2012-09-06 20:16:43 -0700

I'm a Scorpio...

izzy09
izzy09 wrote:
2012-09-06 20:11:53 -0700

oh ya im ganna be an advice giva tis mont!

IceCreamSundaeGirl
IceCreamSundaeGirl wrote:
2012-09-06 15:03:00 -0700

I'm a Scorpio. This has NOT been a lucky month. On the third, my aunt died of a 4 year battle with lung cancer. Worried

mokeydokey
mokeydokey wrote:
2012-09-06 14:44:21 -0700

I'm a capricorn

classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic wrote:
2012-09-06 12:06:52 -0700

c: Virgo

-Helvetica-
-Helvetica- wrote:
2012-09-06 12:01:13 -0700

I can be a bit of a snitch if it's serious... >.

jfoxpoint
jfoxpoint wrote:
2012-09-05 16:07:23 -0700

I'm not snoopy!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Summer is coming to an end and it’s almost time to head back to school. What does August hold for...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

heyitsangel
heyitsangel posted in Style:
Both
reply about 1 hour
InternetOwl
ElfyKathy
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
She isn't jealous she is just dissappointed that you chose to get lessons when she did to get better . She had to get better to catch up to you so you can enjoyher as your best friend. Then you went ahead and got lessons as if you needed them. She is just upset that you showed off a talent that she didn't have. And she tried to get better to impress you but you got better as well. Which kept her at the stage she will always be at my best friend sings way betyer than me but I try.
NianiNaturallyNerdy3
It may be hard but break it down to them we aren't friends but we can be associates. It may leave them a bit dissappointed but tell them we aren't in the same category to be as close as friends.