Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:33:47 -0700

-_-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:07:22 -0700

Wow really? Alot of people dont want to go through that but we have to some time. Its part of growing up. I dont know why people fear it. Its not going to hurt or anything

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-07 09:52:31 -0700

Wow.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 09:40:38 -0700

0.0

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-07 09:30:31 -0700

Seriously? Try being me for a day!

PinkSunset
PinkSunset wrote:
2013-04-19 17:25:58 -0700

Your worried? You should try being a girl! Do some research!

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:11:15 -0700

U are worried?Seriously!!Ur changes are hardly something to be worried about! Girls changes are worse!!

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:59:53 -0800

worser? LOL

cooltony15
cooltony15 wrote:
2013-02-06 20:01:16 -0800

even though i am a 12 year old dude it dosent mean anything ok in my class there is a 13 year old girl who just started growing..hard to say this but she just started with her brest growing anda 11 year old girl who started at 9 in a half

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-19 11:46:27 -0800

All of my old friends are starting to grow breasts except for me. Am I an early bloomer? Or is there something? Wrong with me. There is this girl in my class, I'm older than her and she's already growing breats!

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-01-06 08:48:26 -0800

Well boys don't have to worry about that girls are even worser for girls there's can start at the age 9 and up well I'm 9 turning 10 in April but you don't have to worry about it!

EVEGREEN
EVEGREEN wrote:
2012-12-27 21:37:57 -0800

are u inline

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-12-27 11:44:13 -0800

who talk about periods you sick

Cjarq320052
Cjarq320052 wrote:
2012-12-27 11:21:18 -0800

U have nothin to be afraid of. Girls are worse

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-12-09 16:15:51 -0800

Boys have NOTHING to be afraid of...its so much worse forgirls -_-

saff1232
saff1232 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:45 -0800

wen will i get my period is it normal i mean im 11 iam the only one that hasnt got it and its weird

babystyles
babystyles wrote:
2012-11-27 07:47:14 -0800

i know sister..i know D:

babyzayn
babyzayn wrote:
2012-11-26 12:28:51 -0800

i have not got mine to! and...........dont even start AAAAAAA

cece luv
cece luv wrote:
2012-11-22 19:36:33 -0800

its much worser for girls

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:27:42 -0800

I have had "The Talk" A million times... Ugh sucks like fck

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: