Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:33:47 -0700

-_-

report
Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:07:22 -0700

Wow really? Alot of people dont want to go through that but we have to some time. Its part of growing up. I dont know why people fear it. Its not going to hurt or anything

report
21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-07 09:52:31 -0700

Wow.

report
brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 09:40:38 -0700

0.0

report
donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-07 09:30:31 -0700

Seriously? Try being me for a day!

report
PinkSunset
PinkSunset wrote:
2013-04-19 17:25:58 -0700

Your worried? You should try being a girl! Do some research!

report
Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:11:15 -0700

U are worried?Seriously!!Ur changes are hardly something to be worried about! Girls changes are worse!!

report
Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:59:53 -0800

worser? LOL

report
cooltony15
cooltony15 wrote:
2013-02-06 20:01:16 -0800

even though i am a 12 year old dude it dosent mean anything ok in my class there is a 13 year old girl who just started growing..hard to say this but she just started with her brest growing anda 11 year old girl who started at 9 in a half

report
kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-19 11:46:27 -0800

All of my old friends are starting to grow breasts except for me. Am I an early bloomer? Or is there something? Wrong with me. There is this girl in my class, I'm older than her and she's already growing breats!

report
luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-01-06 08:48:26 -0800

Well boys don't have to worry about that girls are even worser for girls there's can start at the age 9 and up well I'm 9 turning 10 in April but you don't have to worry about it!

report
EVEGREEN
EVEGREEN wrote:
2012-12-27 21:37:57 -0800

are u inline

report
buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-12-27 11:44:13 -0800

who talk about periods you sick

report
Cjarq320052
Cjarq320052 wrote:
2012-12-27 11:21:18 -0800

U have nothin to be afraid of. Girls are worse

report
sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-12-09 16:15:51 -0800

Boys have NOTHING to be afraid of...its so much worse forgirls -_-

report
saff1232
saff1232 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:45 -0800

wen will i get my period is it normal i mean im 11 iam the only one that hasnt got it and its weird

report
babystyles
babystyles wrote:
2012-11-27 07:47:14 -0800

i know sister..i know D:

report
babyzayn
babyzayn wrote:
2012-11-26 12:28:51 -0800

i have not got mine to! and...........dont even start AAAAAAA

report
cece luv
cece luv wrote:
2012-11-22 19:36:33 -0800

its much worser for girls

report
Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:27:42 -0800

I have had "The Talk" A million times... Ugh sucks like fck

report
back to story
F1057692568328

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

  • Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

related stories

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes