Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-07 13:33:47 -0700

-_-

Un-thinkableImaginary:3
Un-thinkableImaginary:3 wrote:
2013-07-07 12:07:22 -0700

Wow really? Alot of people dont want to go through that but we have to some time. Its part of growing up. I dont know why people fear it. Its not going to hurt or anything

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-07-07 09:52:31 -0700

Wow.

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-07-07 09:40:38 -0700

0.0

donteatcarrots
donteatcarrots wrote:
2013-07-07 09:30:31 -0700

Seriously? Try being me for a day!

PinkSunset
PinkSunset wrote:
2013-04-19 17:25:58 -0700

Your worried? You should try being a girl! Do some research!

Jelly3
Jelly3 wrote:
2013-04-07 04:11:15 -0700

U are worried?Seriously!!Ur changes are hardly something to be worried about! Girls changes are worse!!

Lizzaybabyy
Lizzaybabyy wrote:
2013-02-23 18:59:53 -0800

worser? LOL

cooltony15
cooltony15 wrote:
2013-02-06 20:01:16 -0800

even though i am a 12 year old dude it dosent mean anything ok in my class there is a 13 year old girl who just started growing..hard to say this but she just started with her brest growing anda 11 year old girl who started at 9 in a half

kerilover123
kerilover123 wrote:
2013-01-19 11:46:27 -0800

All of my old friends are starting to grow breasts except for me. Am I an early bloomer? Or is there something? Wrong with me. There is this girl in my class, I'm older than her and she's already growing breats!

luv pink
luv pink wrote:
2013-01-06 08:48:26 -0800

Well boys don't have to worry about that girls are even worser for girls there's can start at the age 9 and up well I'm 9 turning 10 in April but you don't have to worry about it!

EVEGREEN
EVEGREEN wrote:
2012-12-27 21:37:57 -0800

are u inline

buggalove
buggalove wrote:
2012-12-27 11:44:13 -0800

who talk about periods you sick

Cjarq320052
Cjarq320052 wrote:
2012-12-27 11:21:18 -0800

U have nothin to be afraid of. Girls are worse

sarah8101
sarah8101 wrote:
2012-12-09 16:15:51 -0800

Boys have NOTHING to be afraid of...its so much worse forgirls -_-

saff1232
saff1232 wrote:
2012-12-01 22:42:45 -0800

wen will i get my period is it normal i mean im 11 iam the only one that hasnt got it and its weird

babystyles
babystyles wrote:
2012-11-27 07:47:14 -0800

i know sister..i know D:

babyzayn
babyzayn wrote:
2012-11-26 12:28:51 -0800

i have not got mine to! and...........dont even start AAAAAAA

cece luv
cece luv wrote:
2012-11-22 19:36:33 -0800

its much worser for girls

Your friend141
Your friend141 wrote:
2012-11-19 10:27:42 -0800

I have had "The Talk" A million times... Ugh sucks like fck

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D