Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-11-16 21:13:26 -0800

"the talk" is talking about $3z and puberty and other chiz like dat

elotheprincess5900
elotheprincess5900 wrote:
2012-11-16 21:11:56 -0800

I havent had the talk yet if i already have
puberty...

kep7hk
kep7hk wrote:
2012-11-16 21:07:04 -0800

What the hell is "the talk"?

kikilee
kikilee wrote:
2012-11-16 21:04:02 -0800

hehe the talk Big Grin had it 5 times U_U

aero to the fullest
aero to the fullest wrote:
2012-11-16 20:48:05 -0800

I had the talk and is weird but I understand know

iMuffin
iMuffin wrote:
2012-11-16 20:43:55 -0800

lol its not painful

bubblegumluv712
bubblegumluv712 wrote:
2012-11-16 20:38:04 -0800

the talk made me not look at anyone right for months!

PrincessZELDA1996
PrincessZELDA1996 wrote:
2012-10-27 08:48:44 -0700

I'm a female, I went through puberty a year and a half ago. My mother gave me "the talk" and i was grossed out for a day or two but you should just get it over with. So you don't have to worry about it.

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-10-23 07:53:52 -0700

i mite have mine and by the way its not scary but its painfull

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-10-23 07:43:05 -0700

Im growing a mustache

funky fresh boy
funky fresh boy wrote:
2012-10-23 07:25:18 -0700

i'm growing a beard

crazy 1D
crazy 1D wrote:
2012-10-22 16:00:39 -0700

i haven't gotten mine but i don't want it to happen yet though i am scared too

uknowmeme
uknowmeme wrote:
2012-10-08 22:34:41 -0700

I truthfully DONT have mine yet, at ALL, so it's wierd to c u guys talkin bout it

K.G BALLER
K.G BALLER wrote:
2012-10-07 17:34:02 -0700

already hd the change

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-10-07 11:05:21 -0700

beenn there done that the most careful person you can talk to is your older brother older brothers will always b there no matter wat i looked up to my bro n he helped me n i wasnt really scared of nothing that i was goin threw older brothers r the KEY

CoolxDav01
CoolxDav01 wrote:
2012-10-02 20:53:42 -0700

I'm turning 12 in JAN. But I am already epering some cahnges but I am actually excited for Puberty

skipperthedog
skipperthedog wrote:
2012-09-23 08:21:53 -0700

im only turning ten but i have a great system i made many graphs charts and stuff planning about college, high school, money, a house my best friend and i swore to God we were going to live with each other and never fall in love so no fears!

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:49:10 -0700

oh thats helpful *slaps* who would be crying then

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:48:15 -0700

oh thats so helpful way to go *slaps across the face* whos crying now god ...stupid

sorrcermickey
sorrcermickey wrote:
2012-09-18 17:46:12 -0700

oh yeah thats going to help him get through it

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me