Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:11:41 -0700

1.seriously, whats "the taalk?" ive herd it b4 but i dont know what it is.
2. wait untill he notices then talk about it. dont be scared! whetever the talk is your going 2 get it one time or another!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2012-09-06 19:40:07 -0700

just hide and if notices something about you then just deny everything!

Filix
Filix wrote:
2012-09-05 02:53:46 -0700

What you nead to do is bring this up with your grand father he should be supportive and advise you on how to shave and how to deal with your body as you grow up your family can actually be very supportive at first you will have a laughf when asking them questions but it is better to know what to do so you can feel good and know how to take care of your self we all went through this stage

MollyMo11
MollyMo11 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:17:22 -0700

dont tell him just let nature take its course

*Lady Booming*
*Lady Booming* wrote:
2012-09-04 17:58:47 -0700

tell ur dad and dont listen when he talks 2 u. duhh

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-09-04 10:47:14 -0700

tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-09-04 10:45:25 -0700

its a thing you go through so people should not be afraid. its a life thing. deal wit it!

spidex
spidex wrote:
2012-09-04 08:08:13 -0700

why on earth should u be afraid of going 2ru puberty?it's a normal thing.

Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx wrote:
2012-09-04 05:28:33 -0700

true

Holly777
Holly777 wrote:
2012-09-04 02:17:20 -0700

seriously Girls go through much more so just stop crying
about it

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-04 00:54:04 -0700

really girls go through more! suck it up ya big
baby

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:19:11 -0700

oh..dont worry..its much worse for girls...

aleza582
aleza582 wrote:
2012-09-03 09:52:33 -0700

Grow up quit crying about it

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16