Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:11:41 -0700

1.seriously, whats "the taalk?" ive herd it b4 but i dont know what it is.
2. wait untill he notices then talk about it. dont be scared! whetever the talk is your going 2 get it one time or another!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2012-09-06 19:40:07 -0700

just hide and if notices something about you then just deny everything!

Filix
Filix wrote:
2012-09-05 02:53:46 -0700

What you nead to do is bring this up with your grand father he should be supportive and advise you on how to shave and how to deal with your body as you grow up your family can actually be very supportive at first you will have a laughf when asking them questions but it is better to know what to do so you can feel good and know how to take care of your self we all went through this stage

MollyMo11
MollyMo11 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:17:22 -0700

dont tell him just let nature take its course

*Lady Booming*
*Lady Booming* wrote:
2012-09-04 17:58:47 -0700

tell ur dad and dont listen when he talks 2 u. duhh

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-09-04 10:47:14 -0700

tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-09-04 10:45:25 -0700

its a thing you go through so people should not be afraid. its a life thing. deal wit it!

spidex
spidex wrote:
2012-09-04 08:08:13 -0700

why on earth should u be afraid of going 2ru puberty?it's a normal thing.

Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx wrote:
2012-09-04 05:28:33 -0700

true

Holly777
Holly777 wrote:
2012-09-04 02:17:20 -0700

seriously Girls go through much more so just stop crying
about it

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-04 00:54:04 -0700

really girls go through more! suck it up ya big
baby

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:19:11 -0700

oh..dont worry..its much worse for girls...

aleza582
aleza582 wrote:
2012-09-03 09:52:33 -0700

Grow up quit crying about it

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

Pokemonfan101
Pokemonfan101 posted in Friends:
once some1 in my class i hated peed in my best friend's drink bottle i was so mad if the teacher wasnt there he would have been killed by ME! he got in so much trouble and was kept down a year and then expeld! he was evil! evil i say EVIL
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
You really like this guy :p Hmm... my guess is that he does, in fact, like you -props to you chica! (: However, I can not be positive. From what I can see, you really have two options here (okay, I suppose there are more...): 1. You can wait. If he does like you, he'll let you know eventually. From your description it seems that he might be a little shy when it comes to such feelings.I could be wrong...- but if he truly does, he'll be able to overcome that. Note: A friend's looking at you they'll probably continue to do so after you've turned to look at them. Guys who like you often turn away or make funny faces (friends make faces as well). It  really depends on their personality.    2. Talk to him. It'd probably be hard, but  (ehhh... I'll have to continue later...)
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE.
getreal62
my mum always is crying qnd she thinks that whatever she does is not good enough for us :(
reply 1 day