Comments

Dear Dish-It: Fearing Puberty

Fearful asks: I’m a guy, and I’m afraid of going through puberty. I don’t know how to tell my dad because I’m afraid of getting “the talk.” What should I do? Back to Article

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-17 15:11:41 -0700

1.seriously, whats "the taalk?" ive herd it b4 but i dont know what it is.
2. wait untill he notices then talk about it. dont be scared! whetever the talk is your going 2 get it one time or another!

derpfry
derpfry wrote:
2012-09-06 19:40:07 -0700

just hide and if notices something about you then just deny everything!

Filix
Filix wrote:
2012-09-05 02:53:46 -0700

What you nead to do is bring this up with your grand father he should be supportive and advise you on how to shave and how to deal with your body as you grow up your family can actually be very supportive at first you will have a laughf when asking them questions but it is better to know what to do so you can feel good and know how to take care of your self we all went through this stage

MollyMo11
MollyMo11 wrote:
2012-09-04 18:17:22 -0700

dont tell him just let nature take its course

*Lady Booming*
*Lady Booming* wrote:
2012-09-04 17:58:47 -0700

tell ur dad and dont listen when he talks 2 u. duhh

DanceStarMaliyah
DanceStarMaliyah wrote:
2012-09-04 10:47:14 -0700

tootie_frootie
tootie_frootie wrote:
2012-09-04 10:45:25 -0700

its a thing you go through so people should not be afraid. its a life thing. deal wit it!

spidex
spidex wrote:
2012-09-04 08:08:13 -0700

why on earth should u be afraid of going 2ru puberty?it's a normal thing.

Miss Smiley xx
Miss Smiley xx wrote:
2012-09-04 05:28:33 -0700

true

Holly777
Holly777 wrote:
2012-09-04 02:17:20 -0700

seriously Girls go through much more so just stop crying
about it

BaileeBoo1102
BaileeBoo1102 wrote:
2012-09-04 00:54:04 -0700

really girls go through more! suck it up ya big
baby

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-03 13:19:11 -0700

oh..dont worry..its much worse for girls...

aleza582
aleza582 wrote:
2012-09-03 09:52:33 -0700

Grow up quit crying about it

Puberty - What's the Most Embarrassing?

• Lots of zits.
  • Voice cracking.
  • All that hair.
  • All of the above!

Micro_period_micro
Miss Period Panic asks: “When will I get my period? I’m so prepared! I’ve read about 10 books on ...
Micro_voice_micro
J asks: “I'm in 7th grade and my voice is cracking constantly. My friends like to make fun of me ...
Micro_period_micro
Moo asks: "I am 12. All my friends have their periods and I really want mine. Is there a way to s...
Micro_h micro
Girls all over the world are asked what is the most attractive feature about boys. Some say looks...

hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
what color should i pick? Whatever floats your boat is what colours you should pick :)
CherrytheSkylyn
CherrytheSkylyn posted in Style:
Huh. You learn something new everyday.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
"CherrytheSkylyn" wrote:Why do people even get pedicures? People generally don't pay any attention to your feet, and on top of that your shoes usually cover up your toes in public. But if you must know, I think a light pink color will make for a nice accent. Because pedicures are often health related, not just for looks. It's like getting braces or something. Sometimes it's purely cosmetic, but it also improves the health of your mouth if you have problems. Except this is feet.
InternetOwl
"sierra145" wrote: my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown If this is true, you really need to tell someone, like child services.
reply 1 day
Missywaterdog
"sierra145" wrote:my mom beats me because she doesnt get along with my dad and then takes me to the docters and tells them i fell down the stairs or in winter i fell on ice i need help.... :bigfrown I think you need some serious help. like counselor or police.... :bigfrown :confused
reply 1 day