Comments

Kidzworld Kitchen: Healthy Lunch Ideas

Time to get out your backpack and choose your outfit for the first day because school is back in session! Back to Article

kenzeebee
kenzeebee wrote:
2013-11-17 16:59:59 -0800

They all look soooooooooo good!!!! smile

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-17 15:53:26 -0800

I would try the Butterfly treat bags. Big Grin

vasocare
vasocare wrote:
2013-11-11 01:24:58 -0800

i love granola bars and fruit roll ups, i will try one roll up with mangoes

TomorrowNever
TomorrowNever wrote:
2013-10-19 17:22:03 -0700

Yummy!! smile

lovlypuppys
lovlypuppys wrote:
2013-10-12 19:12:50 -0700

The food looks sooooo good.

Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen wrote:
2013-09-28 12:14:38 -0700

Those all look so good! Trying those!

BuzzJuzz
BuzzJuzz wrote:
2013-09-20 21:59:25 -0700

Granola Bars r just awsm! And those butterfly treat bags r sooo colorful!!

Keekeow
Keekeow wrote:
2013-09-19 06:14:47 -0700

Yum! I gotta eat at least ONE of those. Time ta get cookin! Wink

LadyLania
LadyLania wrote:
2013-09-11 21:07:52 -0700

Wow, the fruit roll-ups look so much easier to make than I thought they'd be!

bluehalo23
bluehalo23 wrote:
2013-09-09 21:25:43 -0700

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

PerrieEdwardss
PerrieEdwardss wrote:
2013-09-08 19:25:42 -0700

all this looks delicious!! i wanna try this now c: mmmm

candycrush75
candycrush75 wrote:
2013-09-08 15:23:12 -0700

Thank you! This helped. I'm trying to eat heathier.

prettypinkpony27
prettypinkpony27 wrote:
2013-09-08 09:13:48 -0700

i made the butterfly one for my cousins birthday birthday party and everybody thought it was awsome.

singingstar25
singingstar25 wrote:
2013-09-08 08:16:10 -0700

Fruit roll up looks good.. I want to make the butterfly one though xD

Cheekoo
Cheekoo wrote:
2013-09-08 05:47:18 -0700

Delicious! Big Grin Big Grin smile Big Grin Big Grin

hyper_hopes167
hyper_hopes167 wrote:
2013-09-07 16:12:35 -0700

the fruit roll up sound awesome! smile

osnapitzhope
osnapitzhope wrote:
2013-09-07 15:09:09 -0700

sounds good

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 10:21:59 -0700

strawberries!

Sign Lover
Sign Lover wrote:
2013-09-07 08:46:32 -0700

strawberry fruit roll sounds good

waterqueen
waterqueen wrote:
2013-09-07 00:48:30 -0700

WOW!cool.i will try this

Snacks Worth Trading?

• A peanut butter sandwich for Oreos.
  • A banana for chocolate pudding.
  • A juice box for a granola bar.
  • A chocolate bar for brussel sprouts.

Micro_kitchen micro
Make healthy and fun dog treats for your furry friends! Kidzworld has the recipes.
Micro_kitchen micro
Kidzworld has the kitchen babysitting tips you need to make some extra cash this summer!
Micro_kitchen micro
Nothing feels like summer more than enjoying the great outdoors with a camping trip. Kidzworld ha...
Micro_kitchen micro
Earn extra money by hosting a bakesale! Kidzworld has recipe ideas to help you reel in the money.

BadwolfDW
BadwolfDW posted in Friends:
So i  agree with miley15 i think you guys should all meet up and tell them they can't leave or interrupt each other untill the issue is resolved let girl 2 know that the more she askes the less girl 1 will want to be her friend , also tell girl 1 that she shouldn't just run away.  Girl 1 is trying to be friends with girl2 but  i mean they dont need to bff's but they should not make a big deal of each other.
sugarpetals
my parents would be around 7
Pink_Kitty
My parents are very lenient about chores and messing around but they are NOT lenient at all about lying, respect, homework or safety stuff.
miley15
miley15 posted in Friends:
ahaaaa...that's sorta confusing and annoying at the same time...but don't u think if they were really your friends they would listen to u? if they are really interested in being friend with u so tell em that u cannot stand this situation anymore and ask them politely but firmly to try to understand each other...or ur friendship will be ruined...i'm sure talking always solves any problems...
avatar-me
avatar-me posted in Friends:
Ok here's what's going on. Girl1 (my best friend) can't stand girl2 (my other friend). And girl2 wants to be friends with girl1 but girl1 doesn't want to be friends with girl2. And girl2 keeps messaging girl1 and girl1 keeps telling her she doesn't want to be her friend. got you confused yet?  So this is what is making me write this. My best friend said that if I keep hanging around my other friend she will try to be nice. But every time those two are in the same place girl2 asks girl1 why they can't be friends and that just sets girl1 off. And then I have to stop it. I love how my best friend is willing to hang around my other friend for me but I hate how my other friend won't stop bringing up why the two of them can't be friends. No matter how much girl1 and I tell her that girl1 doesn't want to be her friend she keeps asking. I like hanging out with both of them but not at the same time and when I hang out with one and not the other they ask why and I spending more time with the other one then with them. I can't take it anymore!!!  Please help me me before I loose it,              avatar-me