Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

bayabc123
bayabc123 wrote:
2012-09-14 13:41:28 -0700

This is totally normal trust me it is

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2012-09-13 17:38:43 -0700

Dear Confused,
You probably are comparing your ex to your new boyfriend to see if your new BF is similar to your ex. However if you are getting to the point where you are more interested in your ex than who you are dating at the moment it might be a problem.

angelinabo3
angelinabo3 wrote:
2012-09-12 12:49:32 -0700

i dont have a bf because im 9 and in fourth grade

princessheaven101
princessheaven101 wrote:
2012-09-12 10:23:58 -0700

i broke up with my boyfriend and i feel really bad but we talk and i have regret for wat i did

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:52:07 -0700

I'm not in love with my ex but he is in love with me

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:50:03 -0700

I have a new boyfriend we been dating for 9 months...well 9/20/12 will be 9 months...Candon & LaKenya Since: 1/20/12

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:06:21 -0700

Wow that's normal I used to feel the same bout my ex but when u think really hard about it u nothiced that he's really a jerk....

danielle=myname
danielle=myname wrote:
2012-09-09 15:19:07 -0700

no i like this guy and i have liked him since 3rd grade and now im in sixth grade and i just found out he likes me

♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥
♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥ wrote:
2012-09-09 13:57:32 -0700

Not Really : O c:

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-09-09 08:44:45 -0700

wow peeps ok im a guy and guys r like ok they might luv u still yet they dont want to date u again unleess theyluv u 2 much -nate

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2012-09-09 08:30:39 -0700

I Aculyy Broke Up With Him But Im Still In Love With Him Frown

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-09 00:02:07 -0700

shot i dont care
but still luv them they can
also keep the key to the house

cry baby
cry baby wrote:
2012-09-08 20:00:59 -0700

me to girl

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:48:01 -0700

was yo prob

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:44:59 -0700

Im not kidding..well imma tell taylors whole bunniess on dis websitesmile hes a man h03 he f$ck his cousin and almost made her pregnat and hes a cheater

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:44 -0700

add mhee cuz ik yhu remembaa mhee

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:33 -0700

PassionT h u q q♥ ayeee ghurll yhuu rissaa

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:03 -0700

i dnt hatee minee

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:40:31 -0700

i been over my ex i couldnt careless about him cause got a new boyfriend nd i love him i flick my my middle finger nd dat index finger follow dueces

PassionT h u q q♥
PassionT h u q q♥ wrote:
2012-09-08 18:40:12 -0700

@Kenyaa Lol

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)