Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

bayabc123
bayabc123 wrote:
2012-09-14 13:41:28 -0700

This is totally normal trust me it is

Cutie6517
Cutie6517 wrote:
2012-09-13 17:38:43 -0700

Dear Confused,
You probably are comparing your ex to your new boyfriend to see if your new BF is similar to your ex. However if you are getting to the point where you are more interested in your ex than who you are dating at the moment it might be a problem.

angelinabo3
angelinabo3 wrote:
2012-09-12 12:49:32 -0700

i dont have a bf because im 9 and in fourth grade

princessheaven101
princessheaven101 wrote:
2012-09-12 10:23:58 -0700

i broke up with my boyfriend and i feel really bad but we talk and i have regret for wat i did

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:52:07 -0700

I'm not in love with my ex but he is in love with me

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:50:03 -0700

I have a new boyfriend we been dating for 9 months...well 9/20/12 will be 9 months...Candon & LaKenya Since: 1/20/12

Not A Normal Girl 17
Not A Normal Girl 17 wrote:
2012-09-10 08:06:21 -0700

Wow that's normal I used to feel the same bout my ex but when u think really hard about it u nothiced that he's really a jerk....

danielle=myname
danielle=myname wrote:
2012-09-09 15:19:07 -0700

no i like this guy and i have liked him since 3rd grade and now im in sixth grade and i just found out he likes me

♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥
♥ MalaciaBoo! ♥ wrote:
2012-09-09 13:57:32 -0700

Not Really : O c:

sorry_4_party_rockin
sorry_4_party_rockin wrote:
2012-09-09 08:44:45 -0700

wow peeps ok im a guy and guys r like ok they might luv u still yet they dont want to date u again unleess theyluv u 2 much -nate

Young lyric lyrkkall
Young lyric lyrkkall wrote:
2012-09-09 08:30:39 -0700

I Aculyy Broke Up With Him But Im Still In Love With Him Frown

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2012-09-09 00:02:07 -0700

shot i dont care
but still luv them they can
also keep the key to the house

cry baby
cry baby wrote:
2012-09-08 20:00:59 -0700

me to girl

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:48:01 -0700

was yo prob

Kenya weezzy baby
Kenya weezzy baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:44:59 -0700

Im not kidding..well imma tell taylors whole bunniess on dis websitesmile hes a man h03 he f$ck his cousin and almost made her pregnat and hes a cheater

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:44 -0700

add mhee cuz ik yhu remembaa mhee

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:33 -0700

PassionT h u q q♥ ayeee ghurll yhuu rissaa

TheeDopestt:}
TheeDopestt:} wrote:
2012-09-08 18:41:03 -0700

i dnt hatee minee

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-09-08 18:40:31 -0700

i been over my ex i couldnt careless about him cause got a new boyfriend nd i love him i flick my my middle finger nd dat index finger follow dueces

PassionT h u q q♥
PassionT h u q q♥ wrote:
2012-09-08 18:40:12 -0700

@Kenyaa Lol

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
When it comes to friends dissing you...why are they dissing you? Did you tell them? If you do decide or have done that, expect some harsh comments. People these days only know what they have ben taught, on both sides of this topic. The thing that you need to remember is, "Are these friends really friends if they are going to diss me?"
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
Many answers to that one, mate. The question isn't is it, the question is should it. Legally? No Ethically? No Spiritually? Eh...pass. Scientifically? Debatable. It really depends on who you're asking and what you're asking it about. For example, this group says that yes, it is wrong. This group over here, however, says it is not. To what are you referring to?
reply about 1 hour
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:Talk to her about it and see if she'll stop. Explain your side of the story. Offer to help her outside of school so she doesn't copy. If she doesn't listen, perhaps give the teacher a heads up. They might be able to work with her so she doesn't have to copy. thanks
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Friends:
reply about 1 hour
Kirsteeeeen
It is definitely not. You are who you are and feel the way you feel.
reply about 1 hour