Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-23 19:43:59 -0700

@AlphaT: Yeah this is a pretty boring article.

100pigy
100pigy wrote:
2013-06-23 19:43:15 -0700

my ex was sweet intill he broke my hart

AlphaT
AlphaT wrote:
2013-06-23 19:42:53 -0700

*Yawn*

Blind Faith
Blind Faith wrote:
2013-06-23 19:38:20 -0700

I didn't even like my ex in the first place ._.

-Beccaisme
-Beccaisme wrote:
2013-06-23 19:32:28 -0700

i want to go out with my ex again. but he keeps on going back to the night that i dumpd him because so many people were telling me he was cheating and he wasent answering me so i assumed... i regret it so much! he was cheating..

MyaTewPretty
MyaTewPretty wrote:
2013-06-23 19:27:54 -0700

I still love my ex

lilshianti
lilshianti wrote:
2013-06-23 19:26:49 -0700

I'm going back out with my ex

PrideInWastedYouth_2297646

Tyonnia Styles_2417899 wrote:
2013-06-23 19:00:52 -0700

Big time!!! I am!

SuperManIsHere
SuperManIsHere wrote:
2013-06-23 18:59:54 -0700

I'm still inlove with him ....

YoursTruelyGaven
YoursTruelyGaven wrote:
2013-06-23 18:59:16 -0700

Im still in love

isisash121
isisash121 wrote:
2013-06-23 18:57:40 -0700

I still have feelings for x-bf

Miss_Me_Bhadddd
Miss_Me_Bhadddd wrote:
2013-05-06 12:56:59 -0700

Some times it mean that you still love him and you still care about him no matter what happen together or not I'll always love my ex and we do talk maybe you guess should talk and maybe that will help you know what you want

beautiful mimi!!!
beautiful mimi!!! wrote:
2013-04-02 14:57:12 -0700

Im still in love

lilmiss kayla 101
lilmiss kayla 101 wrote:
2013-03-24 00:37:49 -0700

I ask my self tha same question

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel