Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

seanfan97
seanfan97 wrote:
2013-03-18 14:46:11 -0700

if u still love your ex you will figure it out for yourself in your heart

tewwkewl4you
tewwkewl4you wrote:
2012-12-29 09:02:57 -0800

this jst means you are just now getting over your ex.

mahtaby

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2012-12-16 23:51:36 -0800

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:29:09 -0800

DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this,
will have very bad luck

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-11 22:20:32 -0800

Im Still Am

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:54:37 -0800

i think i am still in love with my ex

yoshiloverz4
yoshiloverz4 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:24:47 -0800

Well thx i thought i wasi had the SAME prblemo! Wink

Cutie Georgia
Cutie Georgia wrote:
2012-12-10 11:53:48 -0800

Well I am in love with this guy and I keep getting
close but Niamh who asked him out keeps getting in the way she is so annoying Love

ladybugg3_1792969
ladybugg3_1792969 wrote:
2012-12-10 10:26:28 -0800

Honestly i beleive you might still have feelings for your ex its comain . i still think of mine thats why we are friends but that done get between me and my baby

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-10 08:32:47 -0800

Naw. I still have close feelings between me and my ex. I never let it interfere with my current relationship

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-10 08:20:02 -0800

Omg ok im dating this guy ok well i have feelings for a diffrent guy!! What do i do?!?!

Swagger 963_2164000
Swagger 963_2164000 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:09:50 -0800

will have very bad lu

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:05:55 -0800

will have very bad luck

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-09 04:53:56 -0800

i am too i miss the fluffyness of my ex

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:12:55 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2012-12-08 01:12:40 -0800

i think boys dnt care wad they do too girls cuz they keep breakenhearts lik if dey did that y u still love them?

D rock16
D rock16 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:17:47 -0800

im still in love with my ex

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.