Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

mahtaby

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2012-12-16 23:51:36 -0800

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:29:09 -0800

DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this,
will have very bad luck

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-11 22:20:32 -0800

Im Still Am

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:54:37 -0800

i think i am still in love with my ex

yoshiloverz4
yoshiloverz4 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:24:47 -0800

Well thx i thought i wasi had the SAME prblemo! Wink

Cutie Georgia
Cutie Georgia wrote:
2012-12-10 11:53:48 -0800

Well I am in love with this guy and I keep getting
close but Niamh who asked him out keeps getting in the way she is so annoying Love

ladybugg3_1792969
ladybugg3_1792969 wrote:
2012-12-10 10:26:28 -0800

Honestly i beleive you might still have feelings for your ex its comain . i still think of mine thats why we are friends but that done get between me and my baby

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-10 08:32:47 -0800

Naw. I still have close feelings between me and my ex. I never let it interfere with my current relationship

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-10 08:20:02 -0800

Omg ok im dating this guy ok well i have feelings for a diffrent guy!! What do i do?!?!

Swagger 963_2164000
Swagger 963_2164000 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:09:50 -0800

will have very bad lu

Obey_Dym0nd_2221500
Obey_Dym0nd_2221500 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:05:55 -0800

will have very bad luck

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-09 04:53:56 -0800

i am too i miss the fluffyness of my ex

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:12:55 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2012-12-08 01:12:40 -0800

i think boys dnt care wad they do too girls cuz they keep breakenhearts lik if dey did that y u still love them?

D rock16
D rock16 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:17:47 -0800

im still in love with my ex

Breezi
Breezi wrote:
2012-12-07 15:38:35 -0800

I know I am

EARS#1
EARS#1 wrote:
2012-12-07 15:24:00 -0800

lol

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.
brunostar
whot
cheryl123
is it bad that i find this hilarious?
american_brit
"Holley12" wrote: "Charulata" wrote: My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not? I don't really think the word would be desperate. In the situation with your uncle, I think you we're maybe being a tad bit rude. I think you're mom may have been addressing a different situation if she claimed you were being desperate. Unless, of course, you have something against your uncle and really wanted him to leave, I'm going to assume your not desperate. Holley's right though. It was a little inconsiderate to tell him those things. Maybe an apology would be nice. As for what your mom was saying, she most liking referring to a different situation or misusing the word -it can happen when your frustrated.  Hope this clears things up a bit (:
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
I hate my school uniform! It's black and made of really thick material and the tie makes your neck all sweaty cos it's a dark red and ugh. You're not allowed coats either, not even in winter so it sucks when it's raining.