Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

mahtaby
mahtaby wrote:
2012-12-16 23:51:36 -0800

Minnimouse314
Minnimouse314 wrote:
2012-12-15 15:29:09 -0800

DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY. 1. say your name ten times. 2. say your mom's name five times. 3. say your crushes three times♥. ...4. paste this to five other groups .........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday. But if you read this and do not paste this,
will have very bad luck

* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu *
* Jackie_Luvs_Yhu * wrote:
2012-12-11 22:20:32 -0800

Im Still Am

shauna1926
shauna1926 wrote:
2012-12-11 14:54:37 -0800

i think i am still in love with my ex

yoshiloverz4
yoshiloverz4 wrote:
2012-12-10 17:24:47 -0800

Well thx i thought i wasi had the SAME prblemo! Wink

Cutie Georgia
Cutie Georgia wrote:
2012-12-10 11:53:48 -0800

Well I am in love with this guy and I keep getting
close but Niamh who asked him out keeps getting in the way she is so annoying Love

ladybugg3_1792969
ladybugg3_1792969 wrote:
2012-12-10 10:26:28 -0800

Honestly i beleive you might still have feelings for your ex its comain . i still think of mine thats why we are friends but that done get between me and my baby

Xx Jay.Loves.U xX
Xx Jay.Loves.U xX wrote:
2012-12-10 08:32:47 -0800

Naw. I still have close feelings between me and my ex. I never let it interfere with my current relationship

Buggs B
Buggs B wrote:
2012-12-10 08:20:02 -0800

Omg ok im dating this guy ok well i have feelings for a diffrent guy!! What do i do?!?!

Swagger 963
Swagger 963 wrote:
2012-12-09 22:09:50 -0800

will have very bad lu

Obey_Dym0nd
Obey_Dym0nd wrote:
2012-12-09 22:05:55 -0800

will have very bad luck

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-12-09 04:53:56 -0800

i am too i miss the fluffyness of my ex

XXAngel ChloeXX
XXAngel ChloeXX wrote:
2012-12-08 10:12:55 -0800

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

LocoLala
LocoLala wrote:
2012-12-08 01:12:40 -0800

i think boys dnt care wad they do too girls cuz they keep breakenhearts lik if dey did that y u still love them?

D rock16
D rock16 wrote:
2012-12-07 18:17:47 -0800

im still in love with my ex

Breezi
Breezi wrote:
2012-12-07 15:38:35 -0800

I know I am

EARS#1
EARS#1 wrote:
2012-12-07 15:24:00 -0800

lol

babykiity
babykiity wrote:
2012-12-07 14:25:10 -0800

you should move on becuz they said if love does not stay long enough they were never meant for each other

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 09:29:15 -0800

woooooooohoooooooooooo passed my test in 3 minutes wooooooot

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 08:25:49 -0800

you dopuse to be like a forum mod or something?

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply about 1 hour
rainbowloomer13
rainbowloomer13 posted in Style:
somewhere in between. because I like sports and going outside. but I do care about the way I look sometimes.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Sure, I wear them a lot.  As long as you're not wearing the really tight kind, which should go with a dress or skirt or something, it's totally cool.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Robotics t-shirt and yellow floral shorts.
OverTheMoon