Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:46:12 -0800

omg... You went to an all girls party... omg lol I would feel soooo good in those parties

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:54 -0800

Ha! Bro I went to an all girls party and... Well you can figure out the rest ^-^

That Panda1 _2242387
That Panda1 _2242387 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:40 -0800

I dony need my ex I got jessie

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:43:42 -0800

What did you do when you felt like me and you wanted to get her off your mind and couldn't think of a way beside the boomerang thingy

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:41:08 -0800

Its cool bro... You'll find someone... I thought I did..But hay! Im always wrong! but not when I say you'll find someone!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:38:15 -0800

I've been told from myy clan on a game i play that i should just let her go and move on but i can't move on further without knowing if she still cares, love, and wants me to be hers

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:36:56 -0800

I know hommie i have a girl now but it doesn't feel the same like it did with my ex i really miss

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:35:04 -0800

Ight look bro! I know how you feel.... This is what I did... I had a boomerang an I wrote my girls name on it.... I threw it and it didnt come back.. Thats how I knew she wasnt really "The one".. you'll find someone bro!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:29:27 -0800

Dude i miss her soooo dang much its hard for me to fully move on without knowing if she still loves me or not

babygirlloveu
babygirlloveu wrote:
2012-12-07 07:25:43 -0800

yeah still love my ex., but will always love my man more.
But i still talk to my ex., and i know its not right and i feel bad.
But i love him too

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:17:43 -0800

Bro you need to wait until that time is right!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:14:15 -0800

Well yall im still in love with one of m exes that i haven't talked to for 8 months she was the one for me before but now im not sure shouls i keep doing what im doing or should i just wait till the times right

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-07 07:10:41 -0800

aw im still as single as a pringle

JJ99_foreva

lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-07 06:55:00 -0800

me too

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 06:54:02 -0800

Hmm lets see... Im totally in love with someone now ♥ Im not really in love with my ex... My ex-ex was a player!!!

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-07 06:26:17 -0800

im not still im love with my ex but im in love with someone

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.