Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:48:49 -0800

Bro! You know how we do ^_^

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:46:51 -0800

@ that panda1@ Really but dont you miss her a little man

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:46:12 -0800

omg... You went to an all girls party... omg lol I would feel soooo good in those parties

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:54 -0800

Ha! Bro I went to an all girls party and... Well you can figure out the rest ^-^

That Panda1 _2242387
That Panda1 _2242387 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:40 -0800

I dony need my ex I got jessie

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:43:42 -0800

What did you do when you felt like me and you wanted to get her off your mind and couldn't think of a way beside the boomerang thingy

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:41:08 -0800

Its cool bro... You'll find someone... I thought I did..But hay! Im always wrong! but not when I say you'll find someone!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:38:15 -0800

I've been told from myy clan on a game i play that i should just let her go and move on but i can't move on further without knowing if she still cares, love, and wants me to be hers

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:36:56 -0800

I know hommie i have a girl now but it doesn't feel the same like it did with my ex i really miss

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:35:04 -0800

Ight look bro! I know how you feel.... This is what I did... I had a boomerang an I wrote my girls name on it.... I threw it and it didnt come back.. Thats how I knew she wasnt really "The one".. you'll find someone bro!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:29:27 -0800

Dude i miss her soooo dang much its hard for me to fully move on without knowing if she still loves me or not

babygirlloveu
babygirlloveu wrote:
2012-12-07 07:25:43 -0800

yeah still love my ex., but will always love my man more.
But i still talk to my ex., and i know its not right and i feel bad.
But i love him too

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:17:43 -0800

Bro you need to wait until that time is right!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:14:15 -0800

Well yall im still in love with one of m exes that i haven't talked to for 8 months she was the one for me before but now im not sure shouls i keep doing what im doing or should i just wait till the times right

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-07 07:10:41 -0800

aw im still as single as a pringle

JJ99_foreva

Who?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-07 06:55:00 -0800

me too

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: