Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:48:49 -0800

Bro! You know how we do ^_^

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:46:51 -0800

@ that panda1@ Really but dont you miss her a little man

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:46:12 -0800

omg... You went to an all girls party... omg lol I would feel soooo good in those parties

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:54 -0800

Ha! Bro I went to an all girls party and... Well you can figure out the rest ^-^

That Panda1 _2242387
That Panda1 _2242387 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:44:40 -0800

I dony need my ex I got jessie

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:43:42 -0800

What did you do when you felt like me and you wanted to get her off your mind and couldn't think of a way beside the boomerang thingy

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:41:08 -0800

Its cool bro... You'll find someone... I thought I did..But hay! Im always wrong! but not when I say you'll find someone!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:38:15 -0800

I've been told from myy clan on a game i play that i should just let her go and move on but i can't move on further without knowing if she still cares, love, and wants me to be hers

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:36:56 -0800

I know hommie i have a girl now but it doesn't feel the same like it did with my ex i really miss

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:35:04 -0800

Ight look bro! I know how you feel.... This is what I did... I had a boomerang an I wrote my girls name on it.... I threw it and it didnt come back.. Thats how I knew she wasnt really "The one".. you'll find someone bro!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:29:27 -0800

Dude i miss her soooo dang much its hard for me to fully move on without knowing if she still loves me or not

babygirlloveu
babygirlloveu wrote:
2012-12-07 07:25:43 -0800

yeah still love my ex., but will always love my man more.
But i still talk to my ex., and i know its not right and i feel bad.
But i love him too

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 07:17:43 -0800

Bro you need to wait until that time is right!

Lorenzo42
Lorenzo42 wrote:
2012-12-07 07:14:15 -0800

Well yall im still in love with one of m exes that i haven't talked to for 8 months she was the one for me before but now im not sure shouls i keep doing what im doing or should i just wait till the times right

Myipadisgreat
Myipadisgreat wrote:
2012-12-07 07:10:41 -0800

aw im still as single as a pringle

JJ99_foreva

Who?

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-07 06:55:00 -0800

me too

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)