Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

JJ99_foreva
JJ99_foreva wrote:
2012-12-07 06:54:02 -0800

Hmm lets see... Im totally in love with someone now ♥ Im not really in love with my ex... My ex-ex was a player!!!

lucy loves union j
lucy loves union j wrote:
2012-12-07 06:26:17 -0800

im not still im love with my ex but im in love with someone

bakergirl202080
bakergirl202080 wrote:
2012-12-07 05:38:16 -0800

yes i found out i made the rong choice

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 19:02:48 -0800

i don't miss my ex he got on my nervous, i love my new BF!!!!!!!!

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 19:00:39 -0800

because they are stupid and don't think they gone get cought

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 18:57:23 -0800

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-25 14:47:48 -0800

Keisha's Swaq
Keisha's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-18 11:21:39 -0800

my sis still has a crush on her ex boyfriend (tht be on here) named: jasha is cool

Pay4life
Pay4life wrote:
2012-11-17 19:17:27 -0800

i miss my ex and compare my new one with him alot

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-11-17 18:13:04 -0800

I think he hates me....I think.

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:57:04 -0800

Swear-down which guys this sis

if i saw that posy he wouldn't be seeing day-light at all

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:55:03 -0800

Miss me sis lol

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:54:21 -0800

nd i was serious Derick !

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:54:12 -0800

Thing no 1 gets is why
Girls and boy's cheat on each other
what is the point aye? Disappointed

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:52:14 -0800

ah k

~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019
~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:51:06 -0800

naw i was talking to alexis

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:50:02 -0800

yea u were u talkin to me orr idk

~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019
~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:48:58 -0800

Who mee??

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:48:54 -0800

Alexis, Inbox Me !!! i need to give u my number !!!

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:48:11 -0800

who u talkin to??

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.