Comments

Dear Dish-It: Am I Still in Love With My Ex?

Confused asks: I have a new boyfriend who I like very much. But when I’m with him, I can’t help comparing everything he does to my ex-boyfriend. Is this normal? Does it mean I’m still in love with my ex? Back to Article

kiyahswagg
kiyahswagg wrote:
2012-12-04 18:57:23 -0800

tink23
tink23 wrote:
2012-11-25 14:47:48 -0800

Keisha's Swaq
Keisha's Swaq wrote:
2012-11-18 11:21:39 -0800

my sis still has a crush on her ex boyfriend (tht be on here) named: jasha is cool

Pay4life
Pay4life wrote:
2012-11-17 19:17:27 -0800

i miss my ex and compare my new one with him alot

Swaggieec:
Swaggieec: wrote:
2012-11-17 18:13:04 -0800

I think he hates me....I think.

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:57:04 -0800

Swear-down which guys this sis

if i saw that posy he wouldn't be seeing day-light at all

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:55:03 -0800

Miss me sis lol

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:54:21 -0800

nd i was serious Derick !

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-16 10:54:12 -0800

Thing no 1 gets is why
Girls and boy's cheat on each other
what is the point aye? Disappointed

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:52:14 -0800

ah k

~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019
~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:51:06 -0800

naw i was talking to alexis

Obey_Nickii
Obey_Nickii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:50:02 -0800

yea u were u talkin to me orr idk

~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019
~Cloudd Ninee~_2277019 wrote:
2012-11-16 10:48:58 -0800

Who mee??

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:48:54 -0800

Alexis, Inbox Me !!! i need to give u my number !!!

Obey_Nickii

IKRR
THA LAST GUY I HAD WAS AN IDIOT AND HE ABUSE ME PHYSICALLY
U TOOK DA WORDS FROM MY MOUTH ALEXIS

Obey_Lexii
Obey_Lexii wrote:
2012-11-16 10:41:12 -0800

OFMG I TOTALLY AGREE ALEXIS !!

-Background Noise-
-Background Noise- wrote:
2012-11-16 10:40:33 -0800

IDGAF BOUT MY EX !!! HE CAN GO SUC A NIQQGAHH DIC CUZ THAT ALL HE CAN GET !!

alem54
alem54 wrote:
2012-11-15 20:28:41 -0800

im still in love with my ex... but he hates me know i think

Poll

Who's More Important - BF or BFF?

• Your BFF is way more important.
  • You gotta stay loyal to your BF.
  • They are equally important.
  • I guess it depends on your situation.

Nikki asks: "My ex bf Mikey hates me because I'm going out with his cousin. What should I do?"
I was dating my best friend for about a week when she said I was too much like a brother to her a...
I can't get over my ex. How do I move on?
My ex wants to go back with me. I told him no I don't like you no more, but we can be friends. He...

OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
I know what its like to feel depressed. And its hard to get out of it. Try thinking of good things, and if you are feeling lonely and have no friends around then you can talk to me if you want :3 When you start feeling depressed, try doing things you like, going out to a park or somewhere to be alone and just relax. Maybe go on walks once in a while. And even if people don't seem to care about you, I do :) So if you start feeling worse you can chat with me. Try not to think of dangerous things like suicide or cutting yourself or even running away though because it may sometimes seem like it could be the answer but it really isn't it'll make your life worse and more messed up. I hope you feel better soon! :D
twyla215
twyla215 posted in Family Issues:
"just for fun" wrote:Dear Dash-It and Friends,(this is my sissys account..we both use it)I'm a girl of course.. And I've got 13 this july 03.. and the thhing is I don't feel like my growth is perfect for my age! I'm really skinny.. I like being skinny! 'Cause my body looks great! And any boys could be impressed by my body! ;)My hight is only 4'8!! A 13 years old girl is only 4'8!! yeah I feel really sad! As for my cousin she's 5'3 and she's skinny too but she's tall!! I feel bad when she bullies me..So Is there a quick way for me to get tall in 1 month?yes the white stuff is normal its dischargeAlso I haven't started my period. I get white gloomy stuffs that smells funny. And I haven't talked to my mom or anyone about it yet. I'm really ashamed..but is this normal?And I think my ###### are not normal for my "puny" I mean small height or body! Their growing and growing! Their size is 29!! I'm feeling guilty! Is there any exercises to make them smaller?Thats that help me....