Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:16:39 -0700

One does not simply not know how to use a curling iron

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-02 17:08:17 -0700

my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to worry about curly irons.

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-02 15:28:44 -0700

I don't need a curling iron I have curly wavy hair

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-02 15:26:21 -0700

i have long hair and i can never get my hair curled perfectly!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:35 -0700

my hair is like short to my neck an di can curl it, @JennyD

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:12 -0700

give six punches to ur head then ur hair will be curly

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:23:17 -0700

take tea and then sleeep ur hair will b curly not joking its true Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-02 14:12:45 -0700

My hair isn't long enough to look good in curling iron styled hair:\

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:10:03 -0700

who does not know how to use a curling iron??

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-02 14:00:19 -0700

i just go with the flo with my hair

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:10:09 -0700

i don't like curling irons instead i use paper. it works really well and its a lot safer than using hot irons. i'll try to write an article about it.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 09:09:32 -0700

I always burn my forehead

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:18:26 -0800

booobs

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:17:33 -0800

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii no not a curling iron

xXawesomeXx1000

xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:15:18 -0800

lick the hot bit

spyttl
spyttl wrote:
2013-01-21 08:05:45 -0800

only thing i do is have my mom braid the front of my hair and leave the back down and either i flaten it or I put up in a bun

Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

• I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have