Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:16:39 -0700

One does not simply not know how to use a curling iron

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-02 17:08:17 -0700

my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to worry about curly irons.

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-02 15:28:44 -0700

I don't need a curling iron I have curly wavy hair

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-02 15:26:21 -0700

i have long hair and i can never get my hair curled perfectly!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:35 -0700

my hair is like short to my neck an di can curl it, @JennyD

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:12 -0700

give six punches to ur head then ur hair will be curly

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:23:17 -0700

take tea and then sleeep ur hair will b curly not joking its true Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-02 14:12:45 -0700

My hair isn't long enough to look good in curling iron styled hair:\

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:10:03 -0700

who does not know how to use a curling iron??

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-02 14:00:19 -0700

i just go with the flo with my hair

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:10:09 -0700

i don't like curling irons instead i use paper. it works really well and its a lot safer than using hot irons. i'll try to write an article about it.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 09:09:32 -0700

I always burn my forehead

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:18:26 -0800

booobs

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:17:33 -0800

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii no not a curling iron

xXawesomeXx1000

xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:15:18 -0800

lick the hot bit

spyttl
spyttl wrote:
2013-01-21 08:05:45 -0800

only thing i do is have my mom braid the front of my hair and leave the back down and either i flaten it or I put up in a bun

Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

• I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have

Micro_back to school hairstyles micro
This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest...
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_micro_bedhead
How to stop waking up looking permanently shocked! Combat bed head (and find out just what is a c...
Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel