Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:16:39 -0700

One does not simply not know how to use a curling iron

report
Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-02 17:08:17 -0700

my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to worry about curly irons.

report
nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-02 15:28:44 -0700

I don't need a curling iron I have curly wavy hair

report
pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-02 15:26:21 -0700

i have long hair and i can never get my hair curled perfectly!

report
Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:35 -0700

my hair is like short to my neck an di can curl it, @JennyD

report
asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:12 -0700

give six punches to ur head then ur hair will be curly

report
asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:23:17 -0700

take tea and then sleeep ur hair will b curly not joking its true Big Grin

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-02 14:12:45 -0700

My hair isn't long enough to look good in curling iron styled hair:\

report
LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:10:03 -0700

who does not know how to use a curling iron??

report
nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-02 14:00:19 -0700

i just go with the flo with my hair

report
AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:10:09 -0700

i don't like curling irons instead i use paper. it works really well and its a lot safer than using hot irons. i'll try to write an article about it.

report
-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 09:09:32 -0700

I always burn my forehead

report
Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:18:26 -0800

booobs

report
Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:17:33 -0800

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii no not a curling iron

report
xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:17:21 -0800

troll

report
Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:16:53 -0800

snog it untill you die

report
xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:16:37 -0800

lick the 9 volts

report
Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:16:36 -0800

lick the hot part

report
xXawesomeXx1000
xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:15:18 -0800

lick the hot bit

report
spyttl
spyttl wrote:
2013-01-21 08:05:45 -0800

only thing i do is have my mom braid the front of my hair and leave the back down and either i flaten it or I put up in a bun

report
back to story
Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

  • I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have

related stories

Micro_back to school hairstyles micro
This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest...
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_micro_bedhead
How to stop waking up looking permanently shocked! Combat bed head (and find out just what is a c...
Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes