Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

LovableMahomie124
LovableMahomie124 wrote:
2013-07-02 17:16:39 -0700

One does not simply not know how to use a curling iron

Jenipeo
Jenipeo wrote:
2013-07-02 17:08:17 -0700

my hair is naturally curly so I don't have to worry about curly irons.

nemopemo13
nemopemo13 wrote:
2013-07-02 15:28:44 -0700

I don't need a curling iron I have curly wavy hair

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-07-02 15:26:21 -0700

i have long hair and i can never get my hair curled perfectly!

Midapops
Midapops wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:35 -0700

my hair is like short to my neck an di can curl it, @JennyD

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:28:12 -0700

give six punches to ur head then ur hair will be curly

asfi
asfi wrote:
2013-07-02 14:23:17 -0700

take tea and then sleeep ur hair will b curly not joking its true Big Grin

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-02 14:12:45 -0700

My hair isn't long enough to look good in curling iron styled hair:\

LiamPaynelover123
LiamPaynelover123 wrote:
2013-07-02 14:10:03 -0700

who does not know how to use a curling iron??

nazygirl
nazygirl wrote:
2013-07-02 14:00:19 -0700

i just go with the flo with my hair

AliceStar123
AliceStar123 wrote:
2013-05-09 19:10:09 -0700

i don't like curling irons instead i use paper. it works really well and its a lot safer than using hot irons. i'll try to write an article about it.

-Allie-
junior mod
-Allie- wrote:
2013-05-09 09:09:32 -0700

I always burn my forehead

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:18:26 -0800

booobs

Yig Yig
Yig Yig wrote:
2013-03-05 05:17:33 -0800

hiiiiiiiiiiiiii no not a curling iron

xXawesomeXx1000

xXawesomeXx1000 wrote:
2013-03-05 05:15:18 -0800

lick the hot bit

spyttl
spyttl wrote:
2013-01-21 08:05:45 -0800

only thing i do is have my mom braid the front of my hair and leave the back down and either i flaten it or I put up in a bun

Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

• I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have

Micro_back to school hairstyles micro
This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest...
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_micro_bedhead
How to stop waking up looking permanently shocked! Combat bed head (and find out just what is a c...
Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.