Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

zendaya6678
zendaya6678 wrote:
2013-01-04 17:32:30 -0800

thats really good but at one point it does'nt matter if u don't have your rap done at some point your ganna have to curl or straiten your hair to look good ! ^-^

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:17:24 -0800

always try to use one and i am never able to curl it.now i have some good tips

ohsonattural
ohsonattural wrote:
2012-12-18 10:28:36 -0800

i dont curl my hair alot because i am scared that it is going to damage my hair the only time i curl my hair is when i am getting my wrap done

HelloKittyGurlFreak
HelloKittyGurlFreak wrote:
2012-09-13 07:03:33 -0700

*forget

HelloKittyGurlFreak
HelloKittyGurlFreak wrote:
2012-09-13 07:02:58 -0700

nice jakey just nice!
us girls can be a lil stupid sometime and for things like using a curlin iron!
i know i have lol!

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-09-12 18:34:27 -0700

i curl my hair a lot

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-12 15:33:52 -0700

awwwwwwww i want curly dark brown hair that goes to my elbow. i always have. insted i have light brown hair wityh blonde highlights that falls to my armpit

jakeyy_is_here_2237930
jakeyy_is_here_2237930 wrote:
2012-09-12 13:36:39 -0700

haha im a dude and ik how to use one!

TaliceSwaggin
TaliceSwaggin wrote:
2012-09-12 13:31:46 -0700

my hair is naturally curly

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-12 11:39:09 -0700

i already have curly/wavy hair

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-09-12 09:39:17 -0700

i dont use curlling irons to curl my hair i use flat iron

Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-09-11 18:27:13 -0700

I curl my hair with a wand xD

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-09-11 16:34:41 -0700

MY HAIR WAS MAAD CURLY THEN MY MOM STRAIGHTEND IT

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:44:42 -0700

i dont really curl my hair

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2012-09-11 14:37:34 -0700

Changed my style

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2012-09-11 14:36:57 -0700

U think I wake up with my hair like this well yea I do,I use to use curling irons but i change my style so yea lol I have nt else to say smile

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2012-09-11 14:34:22 -0700

i still dont know how to curl my hair -___-

CutiesNightmare♥
CutiesNightmare♥ wrote:
2012-09-11 14:33:15 -0700

First comment!
♥ I love curling my hair Big Grin

Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

• I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have