Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Use a Curling Iron

Got curls? The Curling Iron is a hot tool that can make or break your hairstyle. Learn how to use it right with these quick, easy tips. Back to Article

zendaya6678
zendaya6678 wrote:
2013-01-04 17:32:30 -0800

thats really good but at one point it does'nt matter if u don't have your rap done at some point your ganna have to curl or straiten your hair to look good ! ^-^

alleycat123
alleycat123 wrote:
2012-12-23 12:17:24 -0800

always try to use one and i am never able to curl it.now i have some good tips

ohsonattural
ohsonattural wrote:
2012-12-18 10:28:36 -0800

i dont curl my hair alot because i am scared that it is going to damage my hair the only time i curl my hair is when i am getting my wrap done

HelloKittyGurlFreak
HelloKittyGurlFreak wrote:
2012-09-13 07:03:33 -0700

*forget

HelloKittyGurlFreak
HelloKittyGurlFreak wrote:
2012-09-13 07:02:58 -0700

nice jakey just nice!
us girls can be a lil stupid sometime and for things like using a curlin iron!
i know i have lol!

Caitlin Love xD
Caitlin Love xD wrote:
2012-09-12 18:34:27 -0700

i curl my hair a lot

animalover1
animalover1 wrote:
2012-09-12 15:33:52 -0700

awwwwwwww i want curly dark brown hair that goes to my elbow. i always have. insted i have light brown hair wityh blonde highlights that falls to my armpit

jakeyy_is_here_2237930
jakeyy_is_here_2237930 wrote:
2012-09-12 13:36:39 -0700

haha im a dude and ik how to use one!

TaliceSwaggin
TaliceSwaggin wrote:
2012-09-12 13:31:46 -0700

my hair is naturally curly

kwluver01
kwluver01 wrote:
2012-09-12 11:39:09 -0700

i already have curly/wavy hair

taytay35baby
taytay35baby wrote:
2012-09-12 09:39:17 -0700

i dont use curlling irons to curl my hair i use flat iron

Melonie48
Melonie48 wrote:
2012-09-11 18:27:13 -0700

I curl my hair with a wand xD

nyesha1234
nyesha1234 wrote:
2012-09-11 16:34:41 -0700

MY HAIR WAS MAAD CURLY THEN MY MOM STRAIGHTEND IT

Ayoo'Ken
Ayoo'Ken wrote:
2012-09-11 14:44:42 -0700

i dont really curl my hair

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2012-09-11 14:37:34 -0700

Changed my style

mya526_1663505
mya526_1663505 wrote:
2012-09-11 14:36:57 -0700

U think I wake up with my hair like this well yea I do,I use to use curling irons but i change my style so yea lol I have nt else to say smile

HumanNATURE ;*
HumanNATURE ;* wrote:
2012-09-11 14:34:22 -0700

i still dont know how to curl my hair -___-

CutiesNightmare♥
CutiesNightmare♥ wrote:
2012-09-11 14:33:15 -0700

First comment!
♥ I love curling my hair Big Grin

Hair_poll

How do you do your hair in the morning?

• I don't!
  • I blow dry and style it every day
  • I brush it and put it up
  • It depends on how much time I have

Micro_back to school hairstyles micro
This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest...
Micro_blowdry_micro
Get tips on how to blow dry your hair from a professional stylist.
Micro_micro_bedhead
How to stop waking up looking permanently shocked! Combat bed head (and find out just what is a c...
Micro_bangs_micro
Change your mind about your bangs? Growing them back in doesn't have to be a painful transition. ...

Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
I told them why b it ALOT of gay and lesbians say they lost there friends.. but I want to be myself and I think myself is a lesbian thanks for support from everyone! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D