Comments

How to Organize your Desk

Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk. Back to Article

awesomeminchie

dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:57:46 -0800

I love this...

jocelyn1
jocelyn1 wrote:
2012-12-26 18:49:18 -0800

i like the way you set it up. smile

naz_da_boom!!!
naz_da_boom!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 11:37:06 -0800

fo realmy desk is a mess!!!

asiajade101

directiongirl wrote:
2012-09-13 13:56:17 -0700

we need bigger nesk

XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-09-13 13:32:54 -0700

I have the cleanest desk in my class ^-^ im an organized person

How Do You Deal With Stress?

• Play sports or get some exercise.
  • Talk to a friend.
  • Play video games.
  • Beat up my brother or sister.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_messy room_micro
Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!”
Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH!
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.