Kw-logo-smaller

Comments

How to Organize your Desk

Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk. Back to Article

Please login or register to add comments

awesomeminchie
awesomeminchie wrote:
2014-07-08 19:05:45 -0700

nice

report
nerdpower
nerdpower wrote:
2013-08-23 09:39:55 -0700

Very neat

report
JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-07-12 13:56:01 -0700

NEAT

report
vampirepeguses16
vampirepeguses16 wrote:
2013-05-17 17:40:13 -0700

This is awesome.............. smile

report
megaroo22
megaroo22 wrote:
2013-03-01 07:43:22 -0800

me as well

report
awesomesoccergirl101
awesomesoccergirl101 wrote:
2013-01-31 10:13:18 -0800

I like this

report
dbltrouble02
dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:57:46 -0800

I love this...

report
jocelyn1
jocelyn1 wrote:
2012-12-26 18:49:18 -0800

i like the way you set it up. smile

report
naz_da_boom!!!
naz_da_boom!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 11:37:06 -0800

fo realmy desk is a mess!!!

report
asiajade101
asiajade101 wrote:
2012-09-14 20:55:26 -0700

me toooooooooooooo

report
Sarah0192
Sarah0192 wrote:
2012-09-13 15:29:15 -0700

im s unorganized

report
directiongirl
directiongirl wrote:
2012-09-13 13:56:17 -0700

we need bigger nesk

report
XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-09-13 13:32:54 -0700

I have the cleanest desk in my class ^-^ im an organized person

report
back to story
F1069889000250

How Do You Deal With Stress?

  • Play sports or get some exercise.
  • Talk to a friend.
  • Play video games.
  • Beat up my brother or sister.

related stories

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_messy room_micro
Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!”
Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...

Dear Dish-It in the forums

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
Yeah I had a friend in the same situation as you, he was too scared to say anything so we spoke for him. Now the 'friend' has changed and hes our mate. Just tell her straight and firmly, its the only way
reply 2 minutes
kaykay2002
kaykay2002 posted in Friends:
"Boysrock50" wrote:She is obviously NOT your best friend.I wouldn't even call her a friendShe is a bully who thinks she can have her own wayShe thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs youBe smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you.I would either:Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymoreor:Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore.I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too. Thanks I actually might try that but she is really stubborn and will not take no for an answer I have tried just ignoring her but he will kick, hit, or punch me to get attention. my parents also don't like her bcuz she is bossy. I also have to go to summer camp with her for the next 2 weeks and w have to be buddies for it so i think i might die
reply 6 minutes
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
She is obviously NOT your best friend. I wouldn't even call her a friend She is a bully who thinks she can have her own way She thinks she can control you like you're her follower because she the truth is she needs you Be smart and leave her because she's only going to keep you down and then one day she will find  friends just like her and she will just ignore you forever, thinking shes too cool for you. I would either: Tell her straight that she needs to make her own friends because you don't want to be friends anymore or: Tell her that you don't like what she does and either she changes her ways and acts more like a friend, or you cant be friends anymore. I'm not trying to be harsh, I'm being wise and you should be wise too.
reply 19 minutes
-Allie-
-Allie- posted in Friends:
I would drop her for two main reasons. One - guilt by association. Meaning people might be afraid to be your friend because they think you might bully them too like she does.  Two - Losing her "only friend" as you say may make her realize she needs to make a change on how she treats people. In any case, do it nicely if you do! HTH! 
reply 25 minutes
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
She's not a very good friend.
reply 34 minutes