Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

How to Organize your Desk

Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk. Back to Article

awesomeminchie

dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:57:46 -0800

I love this...

jocelyn1
jocelyn1 wrote:
2012-12-26 18:49:18 -0800

i like the way you set it up. smile

naz_da_boom!!!
naz_da_boom!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 11:37:06 -0800

fo realmy desk is a mess!!!

asiajade101

directiongirl wrote:
2012-09-13 13:56:17 -0700

we need bigger nesk

XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-09-13 13:32:54 -0700

I have the cleanest desk in my class ^-^ im an organized person

How Do You Deal With Stress?

• Play sports or get some exercise.
  • Talk to a friend.
  • Play video games.
  • Beat up my brother or sister.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_messy room_micro
Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!”
Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance