Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Organize your Desk

Tips from a professional organizer (and Martha Stewart, too) on how to organize your desk. Back to Article

awesomeminchie

dbltrouble02 wrote:
2012-12-28 17:57:46 -0800

I love this...

jocelyn1
jocelyn1 wrote:
2012-12-26 18:49:18 -0800

i like the way you set it up. smile

naz_da_boom!!!
naz_da_boom!!! wrote:
2012-12-19 11:37:06 -0800

fo realmy desk is a mess!!!

asiajade101

directiongirl wrote:
2012-09-13 13:56:17 -0700

we need bigger nesk

XxUglyBunnyxX
XxUglyBunnyxX wrote:
2012-09-13 13:32:54 -0700

I have the cleanest desk in my class ^-^ im an organized person

How Do You Deal With Stress?

• Play sports or get some exercise.
  • Talk to a friend.
  • Play video games.
  • Beat up my brother or sister.

Micro_locker style micro
Show off your style and organize your locker with these back to school tips on Kidzworld.
Micro_messy room_micro
Irish821 asks: “My room is constantly messy – I can’t seem to keep it clean. Help!”
Micro_howtosmartenupyourstudyspace-micro
An organized study space will help you do better in school. Find out how!
Micro_howtoavoidhomeworkstress-micro
Does homework stress you out? Kidzworld has a few simple solutions to help you avoid or eliminate...

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend