Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fall 2012 Makeup Colors & Trends

NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are just a few of the color combinations on trend for fall 2012. Back to Article

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-10-31 03:43:19 -0700

i dont wear makeup at all...Frustrated

Raines Boy
Raines Boy wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:09 -0700

god.that womans eye brows r think!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-27 07:59:55 -0700

AWSOMEEEE

xPeanutButterJellyTimex
xPeanutButterJellyTimex wrote:
2012-09-26 20:54:15 -0700

@_Millennium14381_ I agree, I like the 3rd one too smile

Karri Iero
Karri Iero wrote:
2012-09-26 19:34:58 -0700

Nah, I'll stick to my main colors:
Black, White & Red.

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-26 18:28:57 -0700

I like the 3rd one.

hftigersgirl
hftigersgirl wrote:
2012-09-26 17:02:36 -0700

I do NOT like any of these!!!

ladybug2014
ladybug2014 wrote:
2012-09-25 13:09:25 -0700

to me it looks like there trying to get thm ready for a horor movie the make-up is ugly

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:58 -0700

Oops I meen ps

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:39 -0700

Mulberry lips check now for gold and bronze eyes psychological models looked horrible

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-20 07:47:23 -0700

AWSOMEE

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-09-18 09:40:28 -0700

I like autumn colors.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-09-18 09:30:47 -0700

First comment, boo ya

Poll

Favorite Thing About Fall?

• The colorful leaves.
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • New fall fashions.
  • Football games!

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50