Comments

Fall 2012 Makeup Colors & Trends

NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are just a few of the color combinations on trend for fall 2012. Back to Article

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-10-31 03:43:19 -0700

i dont wear makeup at all...Frustrated

Raines Boy
Raines Boy wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:09 -0700

god.that womans eye brows r think!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-27 07:59:55 -0700

AWSOMEEEE

xPeanutButterJellyTimex
xPeanutButterJellyTimex wrote:
2012-09-26 20:54:15 -0700

@_Millennium14381_ I agree, I like the 3rd one too smile

Karri Iero
Karri Iero wrote:
2012-09-26 19:34:58 -0700

Nah, I'll stick to my main colors:
Black, White & Red.

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-26 18:28:57 -0700

I like the 3rd one.

hftigersgirl
hftigersgirl wrote:
2012-09-26 17:02:36 -0700

I do NOT like any of these!!!

ladybug2014
ladybug2014 wrote:
2012-09-25 13:09:25 -0700

to me it looks like there trying to get thm ready for a horor movie the make-up is ugly

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:58 -0700

Oops I meen ps

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:39 -0700

Mulberry lips check now for gold and bronze eyes psychological models looked horrible

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-20 07:47:23 -0700

AWSOMEE

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-09-18 09:40:28 -0700

I like autumn colors.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-09-18 09:30:47 -0700

First comment, boo ya

Poll

Favorite Thing About Fall?

• The colorful leaves.
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • New fall fashions.
  • Football games!

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.

OnceUponAtime143
My "best friend" for two years told me she wasn't coming to my birthday party because she had plans. I told her when the party was 2 months ago and she OK. Now its 4 days away and she says she isn't going because she has plans with her boyfriend. She is my best friend! Shes like my sister! and to know that she picked her boyfriend over me hurts. She is the worst friend ever! What do I do?
reply about 1 hour
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"animefreakXD" wrote: "american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing, but they're human too! :) Wow. Shocker, right? :P Talk to them as you would anybody else ^-^
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
"amethystdances" wrote: I know, but its embarrassing. -sigh- That it is, but you'll be okay. If you don't know what to say, sometimes it's best to not say anything at all, you know? We don't all have the same personalities. We're not all amazing conversationalists (I'm talking about you Lex! Thanks by the way. We can always find something to talk about ^-^)  -and no one can expect from us. I'll say it again, be yourself. That's all anyone can ask of you -and if they don't like that... too bad! You deserve nothing more than friends (and possibly a friend? * wink wink * Sorry!!! ) who accept you just the way you are -and love for it.
Teh_Skittlez
Teh_Skittlez posted in Friends:
It might sound condescending, but I really don't mean it that way. Just talk to them like an ordinary person.
animefreakXD
animefreakXD posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "animefreakXD" wrote: guys are the bomb! They're my best friends! I can talk to them like a normal person, but more because you don't have to worry about them gossiping! :D Haha XD You haven't seen some of the guys at my school...  Really, you should just be yourself. Don't try too hard thinking about the right things to say and the right way to act.  That's when you fumble and mess up. Be natural! Be yourself! And relax! You might blush a bit or feel embarrassed, but that is OKAY. I promise you'll survive.  Yeah, guys can be confusing be they're human too! :)