Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Fall 2012 Makeup Colors & Trends

NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are just a few of the color combinations on trend for fall 2012. Back to Article

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-10-31 03:43:19 -0700

i dont wear makeup at all...Frustrated

Raines Boy
Raines Boy wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:09 -0700

god.that womans eye brows r think!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-27 07:59:55 -0700

AWSOMEEEE

xPeanutButterJellyTimex
xPeanutButterJellyTimex wrote:
2012-09-26 20:54:15 -0700

@_Millennium14381_ I agree, I like the 3rd one too smile

Karri Iero
Karri Iero wrote:
2012-09-26 19:34:58 -0700

Nah, I'll stick to my main colors:
Black, White & Red.

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-26 18:28:57 -0700

I like the 3rd one.

hftigersgirl
hftigersgirl wrote:
2012-09-26 17:02:36 -0700

I do NOT like any of these!!!

ladybug2014
ladybug2014 wrote:
2012-09-25 13:09:25 -0700

to me it looks like there trying to get thm ready for a horor movie the make-up is ugly

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:58 -0700

Oops I meen ps

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:39 -0700

Mulberry lips check now for gold and bronze eyes psychological models looked horrible

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-20 07:47:23 -0700

AWSOMEE

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-09-18 09:40:28 -0700

I like autumn colors.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-09-18 09:30:47 -0700

First comment, boo ya

Poll

Favorite Thing About Fall?

• The colorful leaves.
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • New fall fashions.
  • Football games!

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.

Jelly3
Jelly3 posted in Style:
I don't care much for either, but I chose Maybelline because of better quality.
GottaLoveDance