Comments

Fall 2012 Makeup Colors & Trends

NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are just a few of the color combinations on trend for fall 2012. Back to Article

mahomie4125
mahomie4125 wrote:
2012-10-31 03:43:19 -0700

i dont wear makeup at all...Frustrated

Raines Boy
Raines Boy wrote:
2012-10-03 17:35:09 -0700

god.that womans eye brows r think!

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-27 07:59:55 -0700

AWSOMEEEE

xPeanutButterJellyTimex
xPeanutButterJellyTimex wrote:
2012-09-26 20:54:15 -0700

@_Millennium14381_ I agree, I like the 3rd one too smile

Karri Iero
Karri Iero wrote:
2012-09-26 19:34:58 -0700

Nah, I'll stick to my main colors:
Black, White & Red.

_Millennium14381_
_Millennium14381_ wrote:
2012-09-26 18:28:57 -0700

I like the 3rd one.

hftigersgirl
hftigersgirl wrote:
2012-09-26 17:02:36 -0700

I do NOT like any of these!!!

ladybug2014
ladybug2014 wrote:
2012-09-25 13:09:25 -0700

to me it looks like there trying to get thm ready for a horor movie the make-up is ugly

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:58 -0700

Oops I meen ps

slickgirl
slickgirl wrote:
2012-09-23 15:22:39 -0700

Mulberry lips check now for gold and bronze eyes psychological models looked horrible

Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx wrote:
2012-09-20 07:47:23 -0700

AWSOMEE

Ayumi 'Boom' Gal
Ayumi 'Boom' Gal wrote:
2012-09-18 09:40:28 -0700

I like autumn colors.

EmzyLou
EmzyLou wrote:
2012-09-18 09:30:47 -0700

First comment, boo ya

Poll

Favorite Thing About Fall?

• The colorful leaves.
  • The cool, crisp weather.
  • New fall fashions.
  • Football games!

Micro_fresh summer skin sheknows micro
Tips from Clinique makeup artist Gina Zelko from Bloomingdale's Flagship store in NYC on how to k...
Micro_nail trends micro
What does this fall hold in store when it comes to nails? French manicures, neon and lots of blin...
Micro_fall-2012-preview-denim micro
Stow the cutoffs and break out the jeans. It's fall and we have the hottest fall styles just for ...
Micro_glitzylips_micro
Glitter is back. How to wear the trend in a big or small way.

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
reply about 1 hour