Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

How to Make a Fall Leaf Headband

Fall is here! The weather has cracked chilly and it’s time to get cozy and embrace those falling leaves. This autumn headband does just that, and not only are you embracing those leaves you’re wearing them! Back to Article

LollipopR
LollipopR wrote:
2014-04-03 02:42:38 -0700

Cool

muslimcherryblossom
muslimcherryblossom wrote:
2014-04-03 01:21:09 -0700

i love this

janette45
janette45 wrote:
2014-01-05 06:40:07 -0800

i might try just dont have felt but i will by it in an art store Frustrated

roesellena
roesellena wrote:
2013-11-28 10:52:36 -0800

smile so gonna try that! Blush

brendaluvroc
brendaluvroc wrote:
2013-11-15 16:06:36 -0800

cool

ChickenGoPowPow
ChickenGoPowPow wrote:
2013-11-15 15:38:30 -0800

Cool, I might try that. o:

primemate
primemate wrote:
2013-11-14 07:01:49 -0800

wow

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-11-08 10:01:10 -0800

Super Cute! smile

Bihas_Book
Bihas_Book wrote:
2013-10-23 14:31:29 -0700

Cute, and I would add feathers and buttons too!

jump456
jump456 wrote:
2013-10-09 02:31:49 -0700

cool

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-25 16:26:51 -0700

It's cool but i dont think it would look right on me.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-25 16:23:06 -0700

it's nice but I don't wear headbands

kareena_12

DontMessWithMe4 wrote:
2013-09-12 14:25:20 -0700

sisterhawk1: great idea!!

awesomesauce123
awesomesauce123 wrote:
2013-09-11 17:46:00 -0700

awesome! i luv sewing its fun! smile so im definatly going to try and do it Big Grin

jjz98
jjz98 wrote:
2013-09-11 16:22:05 -0700

Cool

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-11 16:21:51 -0700

love it and u can make a snow flake one for winter

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-11 16:21:19 -0700

cool i love to sew so i am going to try it out and
this ida is awesome

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2013-09-09 17:20:52 -0700

This is super cute!

Pollphoto

What's Your Favorite Fall Accessory?

• Full, warm scarves
  • Knee-high boots
  • Your amazing pair of jeans
  • Patterned tights

Micro_2012 fall makeup micro
NYC Fashion Week Report: Smoky browns, berry-colored lips, natural faces and eyes that pop are ju...
Micro_back to school hairstyles micro
This fall guys break out the hair gel and girls reach for the accessories in this seasons hottest...
Micro_girl fall fashion micro
Three fabulous looks for back to school fall 2012.
Micro_braid_micro
Braids are officially are favorite summer hairstyle! It's the easiest and most stylish way we can...

Random in the forums

Charulata
Charulata posted in Say Anything:
The Mysterious Island One night, not just any calm night, one stormy night, Jake, Guiseppe and Makita who were from the mysterious island have to face a scary, huge, dark black, hairy spider with evil red eyes. Jake, Guiseppe and Makita were out for a walk and on their way back they got lost and couldn’t find their tents. Lucky for them Makita had a compass but it was very old. It was quite hard to read. “I think it says to go south,” Jake said quite confidently.  “Well I hope it does anyway I hate getting lost,” he said frightened. So they continued their journey hoping it was the correct way. 1 day later Makita said, “Yay, theirs our tent.” “Yay it is to,” Guiseppe said excitedly.  Makita, Jake and Guiseppe entered their tents. As they pushed open the tent door they hear “Get out of here, who even are you,” in a deep voice “Ah, run, this sure isn’t our tent,” said Guiseppe. I’m scared of strangers. The three villagers of the mysterious island kept walking……………………. ‘’I think that is our tent their behind that that that- “Small, miniature spider,” Guiseppe said hesitantly  Well I guess we’ll have to try defeat it, it’s only small,” he said confidently “Ok where do we start since you’re so confident Guiseppe?” said Jake “Well, um, hmm, what can we do, any suggestions, anyone, does anyone have a knife or any tools I can use to kill this ugly creature,” Guiseppe questioned “Yep, I do,” said Makita quite happily “Why do you have a knife with you,” Jake questioned “Well in case I feel threatened, I hate being threatened it is my worst fear,” Makita said quite sacredly  “Anyway let’s get on to it, I am tired and I want to lie down,” Guiseppe said “So what are you trying to say,” Makita said scratching her head  “I am trying to say I want you to pass me the knife now,” Guiseppe said hurriedly “Ok sorry Mr. Grumpy, here you go,” said Makita Thank you, about time,” Guiseppe said  Then all of a sudden Jake and Makita hear……………….. A loud clang and Guiseppe has finally defeated the evil spider. He is a hero. “Yes, good work Guiseppe,” Jake and Makita said “Thanks,” he said back feeling a lot like a hero. They ran to their tent and had a sleep after almost 2 days of no sleep. It was the most exhausting 1 and a half days of their life.
AndrogynousCharlie
If you use proper protection everything is fine, but that is what education is for, to teach us when it is time. I also agree with what the others have said, this post is incredibly inappropriate for a kids website, I am 17 and am fine with stuff like this, but there are other users here who are only 8.
naruto200
naruto200 posted in Say Anything:
to delete this post
PrincessAmelia
"naruto200" wrote:I vote to take it down, who's with meh I am a bit bod at English grammar could you PLEASE tell what this 'take it down', means???
Charulata