Comments

How to Dress for your Zodiac Sign: Virgo

Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? Read on! Back to Article

PrincessAlina
PrincessAlina wrote:
2013-08-22 09:40:51 -0700

worst to see Disappointed

CrazyAngel22
CrazyAngel22 wrote:
2013-08-22 06:26:59 -0700

looooooooovvvvvvveee it !!!!! Hippie

poochi
poochi wrote:
2013-08-21 22:59:52 -0700

DO U KNOW IM A VIRGO AND I DRESS LIKE THIS AND ALSO MY BEHAVIOUR IS LIKE THIS OHHHHHHHHH MYYYYYYYYYYY GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 14:17:39 -0700

yay

pokerdot152
pokerdot152 wrote:
2013-08-17 14:17:07 -0700

cool I really love this

vgirl122
vgirl122 wrote:
2013-08-16 15:21:20 -0700

im a virgo and i dont dress like that i prefer band tshirts and skinnies!

hydia 5456
hydia 5456 wrote:
2013-08-16 15:12:56 -0700

Im not shy at all but I do make people feel comfortable around me and such. Yay! ^.^

brunostar

izzy09 wrote:
2013-08-16 14:44:07 -0700

I to am a vrgo

Bearkitty1
Bearkitty1 wrote:
2013-08-16 12:53:27 -0700

Im a virgo- but im mor outgoing than shy, and i prefer oranges, blues, and greens to wear... Funny how som things work out, huh?

TanyaSparkle
TanyaSparkle wrote:
2013-08-14 07:38:31 -0700

wow, im surprised, it kind of describes my personality and im a Virgo, Virgo's all the way! Wink

iWuvViolence
iWuvViolence wrote:
2013-08-06 03:55:28 -0700

I'm a virgo ^.^

sheng25
sheng25 wrote:
2013-08-06 01:00:32 -0700

do you have any suggestions about how does TAURUS people dress ???

GEORGEOUS PEACHEZ

JennyD wrote:
2013-07-29 18:06:16 -0700

Taurus here

Chris the awesome
Chris the awesome wrote:
2013-04-29 10:25:08 -0700

im virgo and this describe me cause im shy and i do help people

Elements

What's your astrological element?

• Fire: Aries, Leo, and Sagittarius
  • Earth: Taurus, Virgo, and Capricorn
  • Air: Gemini, Libra, and Aquarius
  • Water: Cancer, Scorpio, and Pisces

Micro_thumb_thumb_thumb_horoscope micro
Fall has finally arrived and a new school year has begun. What does September hold for you? Check...
Micro_chinese horoscopes micro
According to Chinese culture, 12 animals – the 12 signs of the zodiac – represent certain years. ...
Micro_backtoschoolfashionforgirls-micro
It's that time of year again! Summer is ending and school is starting. Kidzworld has the hottest ...
Micro_blake-lively-micro
You know Blake Lively best as Serena van der Woodsen. Check out Kidzworld's biography on this hot...

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D