Comments

Glee: Season 4, Episode 2:: Britney 2.0

This week on Glee (Season 4, Episode 2) A depressed Brittany finds inspiration in her namesake Britney Spears, and Rachel struggles to adjust at NYADA with help from classmate Brody. Find out more in the Kidzworld Recap of "Britney 2.0" which aired September 20, 2012. Back to Article

portospud1
portospud1 wrote:
2012-09-23 06:16:57 -0700

I looooooovvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeee GLeE

luvu-lots-10
luvu-lots-10 wrote:
2012-09-22 22:25:19 -0700

I LOVE GLEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!WOOOAAAAHHHH

izzythegummibear
izzythegummibear wrote:
2012-09-22 17:57:26 -0700

I LOVE GLEEEEEEE AND BRITNEY!!!!!!!!!!!!

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-09-22 07:23:26 -0700

I LOVEEEEE GLEEEEEEEEEEE

Gleeluver101
Gleeluver101 wrote:
2012-09-22 06:31:20 -0700

I love glee (as u can tell from my name) I liked it when they sang womanizer

Mz.Anais
Mz.Anais wrote:
2012-09-21 18:44:38 -0700

Ok that sound so good to watch over and over eveven when your a glee freak

Love ; Yew
Love ; Yew wrote:
2012-09-21 17:45:16 -0700

Omgeee 3 was by far my favorite cover from this episode!

TheHungerGamesRocks
TheHungerGamesRocks wrote:
2012-09-21 17:32:04 -0700

AHHH!! IM SO HAPPY THAT GLEE IS BACK!! IM SO A GLEEK!! I LOVE GLEE!!!!!! SO HAPPY THAT ITS BACK!!!

jcpenny14
jcpenny14 wrote:
2012-09-21 13:19:01 -0700

lol i lovet that show !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Glee_poll

Who is your fave new face on Season 4 of Glee?

• Cassandra July
  • Brody
  • Kitty
  • Jake Puckerman

Micro_glee-micro
This week on Glee (Season 4, Episode 1) the season premiere kicks off with a still broken-hearted...
Micro_glee-micor
Get ready for Back-To-School with this Glee inspired Recipe Guide!
Micro_thegleeproject2-micro
The Glee Project returns with a second season, inviting 14 new contestants over last season’s 12 ...
Micro_glee micro
This week on Glee (Season 3, Episode 22), the seniors graduate and prepare for the future. Read K...

Entertainment in the forums

Pokemaster235
Pokemaster235 posted in TV Shows:
Trust me- it's one of the best shows you'll ever watch! Whenever I hear the theme song, I can't help but drop whatever I'm doing and run into my living room!
GaaraOfTheSand
mines Gaara and Temari (i think gaaras obvius :p)
StarKyuremLegend
Three Brothers were stranded on an island. They found a lamp.  1st brother: Hey! Maybe this is a magic lamp like the movies. They rubbed it. Nothing happened. They tried again. Nothing. They tried and tried again, until almost all hope was pulled from their very hearts. 2nd brother: Maybe we will be stuck here forever 3rd brother: Yeah 1st brother: Nonsense! There has to be another way Fortunately the lamp was just delayed. Very very delayed. Something appeared. It had legs, It couldn't be a genie Unknown creature: Hello. It is the genie. 1st brother:You don't look lik- Genie: Enough! Each of you have one wish. 1st brother: I wish to go home. His wish was granted. Home he went. 2nd brother: I wish to go home with my brother. 2 down, 1 to go. 3rd brother: I wish my brothers were here so I'm not lonely.
-Gwen42--
My mom used it in the firepit
-Gwen42--