Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:42:21 -0700

Anyone can make a difference in bullying

kayla213
kayla213 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:18:00 -0700

I think you dont have to change anything your pretty the way you r

peace121
peace121 wrote:
2014-05-10 16:16:43 -0700

everyone has something different to say about
you. Just try to ignore them. For example:

Bully: "YOU HAVE SUCH NERDY GLASSES!"
You: "Well I Like my Glasses."

Sometimes ignoring does not work.
try my advice

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-07 18:38:52 -0700

Everybody has to make a change in this world everybody has to stop bullying. It hurts people who is getting bullied so if you see someone getting bullied stand up for the person cause if you was getting bullied the person would stand up for you so let's put bullying to sleep smile

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-05-04 19:52:54 -0700

If u honestly love ur life smile... Dont change it for anyone only you can be you so live life with a smile bcus at the end of day u still have a full life ahead of u waiting with end less joy and exictment!

jony01
jony01 wrote:
2014-05-04 16:10:04 -0700

if you think you are pretty .. or cool then don't depends on other enjoy your life smile and care your parents , lover and friends smile

KrissyUrBoo
KrissyUrBoo wrote:
2014-04-23 11:14:52 -0700

Idk why ppl bully, if they think it's cool or someone dared them, idk if they know they're making a person feel sad or upset -.- like some kids commit suicide bc of bullying. I wish bullying nvr exists cuz it just hurts. Causes kids to take #####, kill themselves. And also the victim won't tell a adult..like stand up, don't let them haters or bcchs make u feel a way. I've never been bullies bc i stand upp!! C'mon!

KrissyUrBoo
KrissyUrBoo wrote:
2014-04-23 11:14:32 -0700

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:46:57 -0700

i wish there was never nay bulling in this world cuz i get bullied all the time

cw1012
cw1012 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:45:11 -0700

Stand up for yourself show everybody your not the they can just bully around

Smilerz225
Smilerz225 wrote:
2014-04-13 11:45:55 -0700

Well first, tell someone don't think telling will make u a tattle tale because it's called standing up for yourself. Usually telling will scare the bully into not doing it again, but that's not always the case... If the bullying continues, try to ignore it as much as you can. And if that doesn't work you should probably get the police involved, because in most states bullying can be illegal

ashca
ashca wrote:
2014-03-08 13:28:19 -0800

ya i have been bullied scene i was like 4 and i am 11 now and it has not getting any better like a few months ago i got into a non-word fight with my bully and made everything worse she now calls me and my friends pathetic little losers.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 07:13:08 -0800

bullies act that way to make u feel extremely bad abt urself

maxysady
maxysady wrote:
2014-02-17 11:25:35 -0800

bullies need to stop

30rock
30rock wrote:
2014-01-23 13:33:22 -0800

dont give into duh!

triiboy
triiboy wrote:
2014-01-21 18:18:01 -0800

The only reson there bullyi.g you because you have something that they dont they are basicly
jeluse of you that is why there trying to make you weak but your not

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 20:58:45 -0800

They are stupid, think and say to yourself "Sticks and stones may break YUR bones but words can never hurt chu. Fight Bak at least

meganloveme13
meganloveme13 wrote:
2014-01-20 10:57:21 -0800

just think to yourself "im better then them i dont make people feel like there making me feel " I'm bullied every day i just try to get over it and concentrate on my studies ... since, im doing great at school except i am still getting bullied Frown

angelmyboo
angelmyboo wrote:
2014-01-15 17:29:15 -0800

all yall right ..........

mimishanna
mimishanna wrote:
2014-01-03 20:10:28 -0800

Just don't tell a teacher because then they will call you a snitch this doesn't mean I support bullying try to stay with a group of friends then they don't want to bully you

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

idxc-
idxc- posted in Family Issues:
i don't think the word 'desperate' has anything to do with that, tbh.
-MyChemicalRomance-
...See....the thing is....idek what you just said. Soooo.... And so, after I read it again, I got the parts where you said your uncle...looked like a dinosaur. Well, that has nothing to do with desperation. Maybe a little bit rude?
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
In my opinion I think telling him is the best option and from what you told me it seems like he likes you too so Idon't think you should be shy but if you are you can always have a friend ask him out for you but I think it would be best if you asked him :)
carolyna_03
carolyna_03 posted in Friends:
dear dish it,  there is this guy in my class called Ryan and we have been real good friends for 3 years now. we always chat online and talk about funny stuff and who his friends like or mine but. What he doesn't no that I'm crazy for him Always catch him looking at  me me in class and all I do is look down at the floor or at the teacher I'm a bit shy when it comes to boys. Whenever he sees me doing nothing or talking to my friends and laughing he would come over and chat with me. I would love to ask him out but I'm just scared that I will get rejected and he will go off telling his friends what I did so I wish there was a way I could try to get his attention and let him no without telling him that I like him. Please help I realy like him
kittengirl157
kittengirl157 posted in Style:
You need to think of an idea in you head. I thought of a classic look with a modern twist. It is very 70s and 80s like but I added bright colors to it and it turn out perfectly. Know I need to find the skirt in my size.