Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

DeeDee18
DeeDee18 wrote:
2015-01-09 18:58:05 -0800

Don't be a bystander help people who are being bullied, be nice to poeple!

bluesky05
bluesky05 wrote:
2014-11-28 16:48:43 -0800

Bullies usually just bully people because they want attention, and want to see your reaction. Just ignore them and they might stop.

mandyloves1D
mandyloves1D wrote:
2014-11-12 16:56:58 -0800

What you should do is just ignore them and if they continue tell a trusted adult ( like a teacher, principal, parent/guardian ) If you need to get a counselor in talk to one. All I know is that ignore them because all they want is attention and once you ignore them they'll think "We should stop because what can we do now to make her cry" or something like that so best things are to tell a trusted adult and ignoresmile

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-06-27 01:42:21 -0700

Anyone can make a difference in bullying

kayla213
kayla213 wrote:
2014-05-30 10:18:00 -0700

I think you dont have to change anything your pretty the way you r

peace121
peace121 wrote:
2014-05-10 16:16:43 -0700

everyone has something different to say about
you. Just try to ignore them. For example:

Bully: "YOU HAVE SUCH NERDY GLASSES!"
You: "Well I Like my Glasses."

Sometimes ignoring does not work.
try my advice

Snickers147
Snickers147 wrote:
2014-05-07 18:38:52 -0700

Everybody has to make a change in this world everybody has to stop bullying. It hurts people who is getting bullied so if you see someone getting bullied stand up for the person cause if you was getting bullied the person would stand up for you so let's put bullying to sleep smile

Barbrah
Barbrah wrote:
2014-05-04 19:52:54 -0700

If u honestly love ur life smile... Dont change it for anyone only you can be you so live life with a smile bcus at the end of day u still have a full life ahead of u waiting with end less joy and exictment!

jony01
jony01 wrote:
2014-05-04 16:10:04 -0700

if you think you are pretty .. or cool then don't depends on other enjoy your life smile and care your parents , lover and friends smile

KrissyUrBoo
KrissyUrBoo wrote:
2014-04-23 11:14:52 -0700

Idk why ppl bully, if they think it's cool or someone dared them, idk if they know they're making a person feel sad or upset -.- like some kids commit suicide bc of bullying. I wish bullying nvr exists cuz it just hurts. Causes kids to take #####, kill themselves. And also the victim won't tell a adult..like stand up, don't let them haters or bcchs make u feel a way. I've never been bullies bc i stand upp!! C'mon!

KrissyUrBoo
KrissyUrBoo wrote:
2014-04-23 11:14:32 -0700

sweetiepie15
sweetiepie15 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:46:57 -0700

i wish there was never nay bulling in this world cuz i get bullied all the time

cw1012
cw1012 wrote:
2014-04-18 06:45:11 -0700

Stand up for yourself show everybody your not the they can just bully around

Smilerz225
Smilerz225 wrote:
2014-04-13 11:45:55 -0700

Well first, tell someone don't think telling will make u a tattle tale because it's called standing up for yourself. Usually telling will scare the bully into not doing it again, but that's not always the case... If the bullying continues, try to ignore it as much as you can. And if that doesn't work you should probably get the police involved, because in most states bullying can be illegal

ashca
ashca wrote:
2014-03-08 13:28:19 -0800

ya i have been bullied scene i was like 4 and i am 11 now and it has not getting any better like a few months ago i got into a non-word fight with my bully and made everything worse she now calls me and my friends pathetic little losers.

alexiarina123
alexiarina123 wrote:
2014-02-21 07:13:08 -0800

bullies act that way to make u feel extremely bad abt urself

maxysady
maxysady wrote:
2014-02-17 11:25:35 -0800

bullies need to stop

30rock
30rock wrote:
2014-01-23 13:33:22 -0800

dont give into duh!

triiboy
triiboy wrote:
2014-01-21 18:18:01 -0800

The only reson there bullyi.g you because you have something that they dont they are basicly
jeluse of you that is why there trying to make you weak but your not

MonasYou
MonasYou wrote:
2014-01-20 20:58:45 -0800

They are stupid, think and say to yourself "Sticks and stones may break YUR bones but words can never hurt chu. Fight Bak at least

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Idaa
Idaa posted in Friends:
She's so sweet and she's always there for me no matter what. We think exactly the same things! We are just perf together
AquaBubblez
"1Dfangirl28" wrote:I love my sister but she is sooooo annoying. She is really mean to me sometimes and when we fight I am the one who gets in trouble. She is 15 so she is older than me and thinks she is the boss of me and sometimes she pulls my hair or hits me. Does anyone else have annoying siblings? Well I am the same as well. Just ingore her and when she is mean to you don't fight back go tell your mum or dad.
ows_ali123
ows_ali123 posted in Style:
pant, shirt nd jacket
illeanaz
illeanaz posted in Style:
white top with 'I LOVE VINTAGE STYLE' written across and blue skinnies
arthi
arthi posted in Friends:
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I can't say I dislike or hate anyone at school.Everyone is different and I try not to judge anyone I encounter that I don't get along with. You never really know how they feel or why they act the way they do. I am totally with Kirsten and just like her there is no one that I particularly hate or anything and f they do something that you hate there may be a reason behind it and we can't judge them on that :3