Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

angelmyboo
angelmyboo wrote:
2014-01-15 17:29:15 -0800

all yall right ..........

mimishanna
mimishanna wrote:
2014-01-03 20:10:28 -0800

Just don't tell a teacher because then they will call you a snitch this doesn't mean I support bullying try to stay with a group of friends then they don't want to bully you

awesomedude426
awesomedude426 wrote:
2014-01-03 14:35:12 -0800

people were bulling since I was in kindergarten. I just ignored them for 5 years.

lovemelove123
lovemelove123 wrote:
2013-12-23 10:57:06 -0800

the girl at the top is right. u dont have to change yourself. im bullied too. by this girl that goes to my daycare. she calls me ugly stupid and other things i cry sometimes at home but my mom told me to just ignore it or say so .now i dont care.

mikirat242
mikirat242 wrote:
2013-12-22 16:20:42 -0800

I know I already told u to tell to back off, But another reason they bully u is because they come from broken homes. Talk to them. Ask tnem what u can do to help. U can even bake them cookies. Who knows, they can go from enemies to BFFsSmile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose Smile Nose

austind
austind wrote:
2013-12-21 06:17:05 -0800

go tell her mom or dad.

kelly168
kelly168 wrote:
2013-12-19 05:38:41 -0800

Hi you don't need to change yourself you just need to stand up for yourself but not in a bullying way.

MonsterGirl900
MonsterGirl900 wrote:
2013-12-18 15:55:49 -0800

Dont listen to them its just they are jealous of you. They want you to live your life in misery.

XxCryXx
XxCryXx wrote:
2013-12-16 14:22:42 -0800

....

vinyl
vinyl wrote:
2013-12-16 13:03:32 -0800

r u really kidding me? that would just turn her into a bully!

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:16:29 -0800

people who bully have a problem of there own and they bully others to make there selves feel better but they are not aware of all the pain they are bringing to that person

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:06:55 -0800

People who bully have no life. They just bring others down, and with that people should stand up for their selves. Also...Bystanders. People around them. They need to do something too. They have the MOST POWER in this situation and they should stand up for that person. People now a days...Need to learn to not bully others.

Kathrynn_2610739
Kathrynn_2610739 wrote:
2013-12-10 05:19:29 -0800

If someone bullies you be confident and stand up straight and make eye contact, use body language to show you are not afraid. If needed ask friends or adults for help. don't keep it a secret.

leandrinker_2521602
leandrinker_2521602 wrote:
2013-12-09 20:55:42 -0800

If someone bully you take there head and just slam it against a locker. Then when there daze elbow them then kick them in the face.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2013-12-07 12:32:54 -0800

stand up for yourself. be you do you have a great. life tell your parents. or friend. teacher. or family members. be stronger. have faith. then you be honest to each other. love . alyssacat.

Halley111
Halley111 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:10:15 -0800

oh sorry i meant they aren't bulling because of you

Halley111
Halley111 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:08:55 -0800

they are bulling because of you it can be someone at home if it really brings you down do something you enjoy for me soccer and gymnastics

TheThinker
TheThinker wrote:
2013-12-02 16:57:34 -0800

Simply stay around your friends or family.
If you feel the need to stand up,dont.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-02 16:41:01 -0800

I've been bullied before, and it's very hard to ignore bullies but it does help to try.

londongirl55
londongirl55 wrote:
2013-12-01 17:05:29 -0800

if u know that what they are saying isnt true then just ignore them

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

kitcat165
kitcat165 posted in Friends:
well this is kind of a long story but ill try to make it as short as possible. so it all started about 4 years ago. this new boy came to my school. he was super cute and all the girls had a crush on him. at first i did not like him in a crush way but after a while feelings started growing. we started talking and he seemed to like me to. after elementary was done we ended up going to the same middle school.fast forward to this year me and him are in the same class. while i was in 6th grade i found my best friend me and her been bffs since then. she is also in the same class. ever since the begging of this year they grew really close. they are always talking and it seems like she like him and vice versa. every time they are together i feel this overwhelming since of jealousy and anger. like is she better than me or??? the thing that really gets to me is that she knew i liked him. omg i need advice like what should i do :mad
reply about 1 hour
Macbarbie09
I have a huge problem. When my dad told me that there were Minion and Homer Simpson Slippers i was like bribing for them and my mom said NO. Doesn't she know that people have Feelings?I just want those slippers very badly. I can't stop thinking about them. I WANT those MINION OR HOMER SIMPSON SLIPPERS! My mom is no fun anymore!  :devil  :devil
Macbarbie09
Macbarbie09 posted in Friends:
"1Dglittercat43" wrote:omg u have the same username as bethany mota on youtube!!!!anyways, do u think that u  like him? try to hang around for a bit and ask his friends if he likes you, try to stay close to him (not stalkerlike, u know wat i mean) and see if it seems like he likes you, ask your friends to help 2! that's cause i like Macbarbie07.
Hello121
Hello121 posted in Style:
How do I ask my mum that I want to get my eyebrows done? Everyone has :(
foreverfamily
foreverfamily posted in Friends:
Your you and your unique there's no need to change just because your friends don't accept you as you and if they don't stop when you ask them to they must not be your true friends you will find better friends then them out there because your you and your unique who wouldn't want to be friends with you I want to be your friend