Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

reddevils123
reddevils123 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:16:29 -0800

people who bully have a problem of there own and they bully others to make there selves feel better but they are not aware of all the pain they are bringing to that person

Tatiana111
Tatiana111 wrote:
2013-12-16 11:06:55 -0800

People who bully have no life. They just bring others down, and with that people should stand up for their selves. Also...Bystanders. People around them. They need to do something too. They have the MOST POWER in this situation and they should stand up for that person. People now a days...Need to learn to not bully others.

Kathrynn_2610739
Kathrynn_2610739 wrote:
2013-12-10 05:19:29 -0800

If someone bullies you be confident and stand up straight and make eye contact, use body language to show you are not afraid. If needed ask friends or adults for help. don't keep it a secret.

leandrinker
leandrinker wrote:
2013-12-09 20:55:42 -0800

If someone bully you take there head and just slam it against a locker. Then when there daze elbow them then kick them in the face.

alyssacat
alyssacat wrote:
2013-12-07 12:32:54 -0800

stand up for yourself. be you do you have a great. life tell your parents. or friend. teacher. or family members. be stronger. have faith. then you be honest to each other. love . alyssacat.

Halley111
Halley111 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:10:15 -0800

oh sorry i meant they aren't bulling because of you

Halley111
Halley111 wrote:
2013-12-06 15:08:55 -0800

they are bulling because of you it can be someone at home if it really brings you down do something you enjoy for me soccer and gymnastics

TheThinker
TheThinker wrote:
2013-12-02 16:57:34 -0800

Simply stay around your friends or family.
If you feel the need to stand up,dont.

InternetOwl
InternetOwl wrote:
2013-12-02 16:41:01 -0800

I've been bullied before, and it's very hard to ignore bullies but it does help to try.

londongirl55
londongirl55 wrote:
2013-12-01 17:05:29 -0800

if u know that what they are saying isnt true then just ignore them

mikirat242
mikirat242 wrote:
2013-11-28 12:50:43 -0800

Tell them to BACK THE HECK OFF!

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-11-26 18:12:13 -0800

stop the hating and pump up that love!

CandyDreamer
CandyDreamer wrote:
2013-11-26 08:33:02 -0800

I get bullied everyday.

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-11-26 08:30:10 -0800

Thankfully I haven't been bullied, but I support others who are.

StarGal
StarGal wrote:
2013-11-16 13:19:58 -0800

I agree Kittiie. Just stand strong. Remember not to let it get to you, that's what the bully wants to happen.

swimmerskater
swimmerskater wrote:
2013-11-05 09:26:12 -0800

tell a trusted adult i did and now there trying to be my friend

rayjohn
rayjohn wrote:
2013-11-01 18:15:04 -0700

Stop bullying others, see yourself first before the others, u don't know how bad are u?

♥Kittiie♥
♥Kittiie♥ wrote:
2013-10-29 13:52:53 -0700

Schools say they are preventing bullying but in reality they're doing nothing about it at all... And when you fight back you're the one who gets in trouble. Something just doesn't add up here..

dadette230
dadette230 wrote:
2013-10-20 06:47:25 -0700

we can stop bulllying if u take up for the one they r bullying and tell because if u don't that person is going to keep getting bullyed so tell and then u have made a diffentes for them.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-10-18 07:13:49 -0700

This makes sense

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

bani11
bani11 posted in Style:
I have seen many girls wear leggings in my school and its fine to me but now things have changed. I don't think girls should wear leggings  to school if they are wearing them as pants! Many girls wear leggings in my school as pants! And I don't like it because one it shows your but and two they think it is a fashion trend well newsflash people it's not! Now every single day there would be everybody but me and a couple other girls wear leggings and I am getting sick and tired of it, really! I mean if you want to wear leggings wear them appropriately!
iittsslizzie2
iittsslizzie2 posted in Style:
before i give my thoughts, what do you usually like to wear during summer? shorts, jeggings, etc.?
Bloodybear
Bloodybear posted in Friends:
um.... my best friend, she acting weird this week. she asked a lot about and whatever.  I just dont know why she did dah to me. she is my classmate and we just friends.
Ashleexo
Ashleexo posted in Family Issues:
"Brianna09" wrote:Most of the time I am not allowed on the internet in my room so they will know what I am doing anytime they want. Its for your own protection Brianna. There is alot of inappropriate stuff on there for a 9 year old. I went through the same and around 12 they stopped controlling what I am looking at.
tanaj952
tanaj952 posted in Friends:
I think we all go through it,  I am right now. Keep your chin up, smile on, and remember that to be mean these girls have to sink pretty low, and if they are bullying you, YOU ARE ABOVE THEM!!!!! Keep your friends close, never forget to be who you are (as cheesy as it sounds, thats what I did and now I am really happy with loads of friends. I also told a teacher, she sorted it all out pretty quick to.) . Last thing-tell a teacher. I did, and she talked to the mean girl. Now everyone knows I'm not afraid to do it, either. Bad times will pass, and good ones will come. Look after yourself. Xx. *virtual hugs*
reply 1 day