Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

jocey123
jocey123 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:55:22 -0800

i been bullied before it sux doesnt it just ignore them it rly does suck

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:44:38 -0800

yea..

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:43:23 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
True but my bullies dont know that Ive tried. Omg thats 13 people. Aww Im sorry. If I could I would take the 13 bullies and give you the4 bullies. 13 is too much

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:41:41 -0800

Sow or slow?

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:01 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
Yea ive Tried It Too. But that gave them More To Bully Me About...
Im Getting Bullied By.
about 10 Cheerleaders and 3 Football Players

davdog
davdog wrote:
2012-11-12 14:35:06 -0800

you are sow cool dont lisin to them, they have no home traning.

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:34:02 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Omg 3rd grade! Im so sorry! And ikr! We even be nice to them and they just ugh! My best friend even turned her back on me. Im getting bullied by 5 people all at the same time. I even tried to kill myself because I couldnt take it v.v

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:26:39 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
Right Its Like Were a Good Person and They Just Pick us to be Bullied on... Im Getting Tired Of it....
I Have Been Being Bullied Ever Since i was in 3rd Grade...

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:25:12 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Omg! I cant believe they put your head through a window!!!! Damn,why do bullies have to do this to us.Exactly what did we do to make them do this to us.

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:21:33 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
Yea They Turned My Own Sister on me for a year... But then She RealizedHow Mean She Was Being to me. and Once Her friends Put my Head through a Window.... and ive been Afraid of Being near Windows... And they Beat up one of my Best friends Angel..

Ayoo'Keby
Ayoo'Keby wrote:
2012-11-12 14:21:25 -0800

UGH , bullies is what I can't stand !! People are dying because they can't take it or take up for themselves so they commit suicide . . . I will NEVER let someone put fear in my hear ! NOOOOOOO .

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:19:08 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Ikr! And when you stand up to them they get yor friends on you. Then they all jump you. Every since they kicked me in the stomach stomped on my neeck, I had blackouts every since then v.v

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:15:52 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
They Trip me and they punch kick pull my hair.. I Have Bruises almost everywhere on my Arms and Legs..

bearville
bearville wrote:
2012-11-12 14:14:07 -0800

i hate bullies!!!

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:13:01 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions Im sorry to here that. The bullies I have punch me and kick...everywhere v.v

$he Devil
$he Devil wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:40 -0800

I hate bullies there so mean I don't get builed because I'm popular so buillys stop ur bull

LaffyTaffy101
LaffyTaffy101 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:12:06 -0800

tell them that u don't care what they think of u and tell them that they smell like mean people and it's not a good thing.

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:10:01 -0800

I Get Bullied A Lot... Mostly By My Sister Emma's Friends.. Cause their Cheerleaders... and They always Find Something to Make fun of me about..

$w@9b0y &-&
$w@9b0y &-& wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:08 -0800

bully r so gay they puch u around to fk u and one of them shry to o that and i just puch them in the jaw and brok it

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:06:01 -0800

Im getting bullied now and dont know what to do.I dont want to tell anyone cause it might start more trouble for me Frustrated

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)