Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

batgirl70000
batgirl70000 wrote:
2012-11-13 08:37:08 -0800

i get bullied but i ignore them i dont give them the satifaction thats what people sould do

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-11-12 17:57:22 -0800

I got bullied since grade 1 and today,i don't really get bullied that much anymore.I have 2 bffs that had a similar situation like me and now my class is 99% bully-free

bieber_wife
bieber_wife wrote:
2012-11-12 17:37:14 -0800

Stop the bullying NOW

funny925
funny925 wrote:
2012-11-12 17:32:23 -0800

bulies gone get beat up one day because at school somebody wanna beat me up

BitterSweetApple
BitterSweetApple wrote:
2012-11-12 17:28:54 -0800

don't change anything about you expose them on a news channel thats wat i did and my bullies stoped smile

-Annaliese.
-Annaliese. wrote:
2012-11-12 16:55:51 -0800

bullying makes me sick. things like amanda todd happen. RIP.

summercane
summercane wrote:
2012-11-12 16:24:41 -0800

bullies are dum

fungirl94
fungirl94 wrote:
2012-11-12 16:17:48 -0800

My sis buliies me all the time

MZ.BABYDOLL23100
MZ.BABYDOLL23100 wrote:
2012-11-12 16:08:05 -0800

if u are being bullied tell a teacher dont let them get u down or tell a fammily member

mary121
mary121 wrote:
2012-11-12 15:56:56 -0800

i hate bullies!

Emma_Luvs_Unicorns
Emma_Luvs_Unicorns wrote:
2012-11-12 15:44:45 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Sis I Didnt Know they Were Beating u up!

jocey123
jocey123 wrote:
2012-11-12 14:55:22 -0800

i been bullied before it sux doesnt it just ignore them it rly does suck

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:44:38 -0800

yea..

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:43:23 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
True but my bullies dont know that Ive tried. Omg thats 13 people. Aww Im sorry. If I could I would take the 13 bullies and give you the4 bullies. 13 is too much

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:41:41 -0800

Sow or slow?

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:37:01 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
Yea ive Tried It Too. But that gave them More To Bully Me About...
Im Getting Bullied By.
about 10 Cheerleaders and 3 Football Players

davdog
davdog wrote:
2012-11-12 14:35:06 -0800

you are sow cool dont lisin to them, they have no home traning.

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:34:02 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Omg 3rd grade! Im so sorry! And ikr! We even be nice to them and they just ugh! My best friend even turned her back on me. Im getting bullied by 5 people all at the same time. I even tried to kill myself because I couldnt take it v.v

Fallen.Emotions
Fallen.Emotions wrote:
2012-11-12 14:26:39 -0800

@mbfanfaevea
Right Its Like Were a Good Person and They Just Pick us to be Bullied on... Im Getting Tired Of it....
I Have Been Being Bullied Ever Since i was in 3rd Grade...

mbfanfaevea
mbfanfaevea wrote:
2012-11-12 14:25:12 -0800

@Fallen.Emotions
Omg! I cant believe they put your head through a window!!!! Damn,why do bullies have to do this to us.Exactly what did we do to make them do this to us.

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
"Cadena" wrote:White shirt with a skull on it and some text on the back that I can't remember, dark blue jeans, black socks, and a wristwatch. HOW DO U ATTACH A PIC TO A POST???
loddywho
loddywho posted in Style:
I'm wearing a plain gray t-shirt with pink-magenta shorts and my hair is tied back in the littlest messiest ponytail you've ever seen! I didn't even tie it with a hair tie, I tied it with my cloth headband! I'm recovering from a cough so that's why I'm so messy XD
GlimmeringSky16
I'm an only child so it really depends on things, they're not strict when it comes to most things. I can wear what I want unless you know, it's like, completely outta question. I can cuss and all, like say one or two "okay-cuss words" around them, just as long as it's not AT them. They're fine with spending money lol, as much as it takes. I don't really ask for stuff, but I get stuff for no reason sometimes. It can be a problem,  cuz I consider it throwing money down the drain. but I'm somewhat grateful. but my parents are also overprotective LOL so I can't go out too far on my own and stuff. "Watch out for weird boys, honey." All that craap, but I guess I can deal with it.
khmybff12
i dont see my dad but my mom is mean.. but sometimes she is nice.  :punk
Sana11