Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Joanna091298
Joanna091298 wrote:
2012-11-03 10:19:56 -0700

Bullies Bully you because they're jealous. Take
no notice and tell them to go away or shut up.

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:02:29 -0700

when someone points at you they got three fingers pointing at them

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:01:07 -0700

i agree

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:00:35 -0700

be yourself if it gets worst then tell a adult

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-10-29 02:07:50 -0700

OMG so sorry 4 u!! I am bein' bullied by my ex, but he is probs just jeolos!

TheEpicKid
TheEpicKid wrote:
2012-10-26 19:20:30 -0700

I have the same prob Frustrated Our friend Kennedy is bullied. WE have no idea why. even the 4th graders make fun of something she wears because shes older. NOT GONNA SAY IT CAUSE BOY ARE HERE O_O well you get my point. We are standing for her strong. If i learn anything from school, ill help you out smile

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-23 11:12:34 -0700

people need 2 stop that non sence

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-22 21:16:42 -0700

dont even listen to them! but dont change either! today in class my friends got mad at me while we were playing dodge ball because i didnt catch the ball but i just moved on and it was fine, but you might consider talking to an adult

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-10-20 02:43:49 -0700

I feel your pain.. Every day at school i get bullied on the bus..worst thing is i wear glasses and I answer most questions at school. I've been called a teachers pet, nerd brain, four eyes I coould say about 50 more... just don't react. Bullies like recations.. Hippie

peaceout8917
peaceout8917 wrote:
2012-10-19 15:47:44 -0700

stand up to the bullie mabey they will get really suprised and top bulling u

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:01:40 -0700

Me 2 sometimes I get to the point where I don't even want to go to school

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:00:22 -0700

Well maybe you should tell somebody because bullies don't need to go that far at beating you up

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 18:57:13 -0700

I get bullied everyday yet I don't know why. It's confusing for me because I do nothing wrong yet people still bully me some times I get bullied so bad that I'm on the verge of crying. I don't get physical bullied just mentally but it still hurts

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:15:27 -0700

tell them before it gets worse.

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:13:58 -0700

i used to get bullied alot when i was in primary school, the worst was getting pushed over when running, trust me stop it before it gets worse. and to stop it tell your parent(s) and get them to go into your school to discuss, if your parents don't already know and you've been bullied, tell them now. sooner or later.

rosey1011
rosey1011 wrote:
2012-10-17 00:09:38 -0700

i keep getting beat up everyday

Robot4
Robot4 wrote:
2012-10-16 18:28:39 -0700

I've been bullied before and trust me its NOT fun

u smile i smile
u smile i smile wrote:
2012-10-16 14:53:52 -0700

be you 100% of the time stay true cause at the end all you need in life is success in 20 years from now it not what your wore or how pretty u were or clothes you were that going to matter it wat you learned in life how you responded to it push past laugh last persue be you

EmilyBlack:)
EmilyBlack:) wrote:
2012-10-15 18:49:47 -0700

I know what your goig through just keep you head held high ignore them. Or tell someone okay smile

Epicgirl44
Epicgirl44 wrote:
2012-10-14 14:06:21 -0700

bullies made Amanda Todd hang herself

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)