Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Bratgirl218
Bratgirl218 wrote:
2012-11-10 08:24:05 -0800

Well tell a trusted adlult and they will help u

Madstar :)
Madstar :) wrote:
2012-11-08 04:09:40 -0800

Dont change anything about urself!
U r Buetiful in every way!

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-05 18:22:45 -0800

Dont let them get to you! tell them your you and you dont care what they say. make sure you tell someone you trust right away. and DO NOT change one bit of yourshelf!!

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-05 11:22:12 -0800

quick type advice how to stop bulling.

Joanna091298
Joanna091298 wrote:
2012-11-03 10:19:56 -0700

Bullies Bully you because they're jealous. Take
no notice and tell them to go away or shut up.

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:02:29 -0700

when someone points at you they got three fingers pointing at them

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:01:07 -0700

i agree

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:00:35 -0700

be yourself if it gets worst then tell a adult

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-10-29 02:07:50 -0700

OMG so sorry 4 u!! I am bein' bullied by my ex, but he is probs just jeolos!

TheEpicKid
TheEpicKid wrote:
2012-10-26 19:20:30 -0700

I have the same prob Frustrated Our friend Kennedy is bullied. WE have no idea why. even the 4th graders make fun of something she wears because shes older. NOT GONNA SAY IT CAUSE BOY ARE HERE O_O well you get my point. We are standing for her strong. If i learn anything from school, ill help you out smile

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-23 11:12:34 -0700

people need 2 stop that non sence

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-22 21:16:42 -0700

dont even listen to them! but dont change either! today in class my friends got mad at me while we were playing dodge ball because i didnt catch the ball but i just moved on and it was fine, but you might consider talking to an adult

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-10-20 02:43:49 -0700

I feel your pain.. Every day at school i get bullied on the bus..worst thing is i wear glasses and I answer most questions at school. I've been called a teachers pet, nerd brain, four eyes I coould say about 50 more... just don't react. Bullies like recations.. Hippie

peaceout8917
peaceout8917 wrote:
2012-10-19 15:47:44 -0700

stand up to the bullie mabey they will get really suprised and top bulling u

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:01:40 -0700

Me 2 sometimes I get to the point where I don't even want to go to school

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 19:00:22 -0700

Well maybe you should tell somebody because bullies don't need to go that far at beating you up

coolnez101
coolnez101 wrote:
2012-10-18 18:57:13 -0700

I get bullied everyday yet I don't know why. It's confusing for me because I do nothing wrong yet people still bully me some times I get bullied so bad that I'm on the verge of crying. I don't get physical bullied just mentally but it still hurts

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:15:27 -0700

tell them before it gets worse.

nilon3
nilon3 wrote:
2012-10-17 13:13:58 -0700

i used to get bullied alot when i was in primary school, the worst was getting pushed over when running, trust me stop it before it gets worse. and to stop it tell your parent(s) and get them to go into your school to discuss, if your parents don't already know and you've been bullied, tell them now. sooner or later.

rosey1011
rosey1011 wrote:
2012-10-17 00:09:38 -0700

i keep getting beat up everyday

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

SelenaGomezFanGirl
...im not too sure what the brown stuff is,but since you said you have not done it,you should trust yourself.And talk about it to your mom!I'm sure she will give you the best of advices and stuff because she would have probably experienced it before.So,don't be afraid,and approach her when she's vacant!Good Luck!
SelenaGomezFanGirl
no you shouldn't!I bet, the friends that are pressuring you are girls only because they are jealous of your girl,because of her personality and style,and probably, most likely that they wanna be your girlfriend as well! ~~comment me back if you like!:)
OptimisticJollygirl
You are perfect the way you are.
reply 1 day
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
reply 1 day
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
And you can add me as a friend if you want :D
reply 1 day