Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop The Bullying?

Bullied asks: I have been bullied for a while now and I don't know why. I'm not the slimmest or the prettiest, though I've been told that I have a great personality. What do I do to make the bullying stop, and what do I change about myself? Back to Article

Melanie is 13
Melanie is 13 wrote:
2012-11-12 13:15:28 -0800

I hate that people bully others I mean what's the point of it......nothing...exactly just because, your life is screwed up don't go putting every one else down I never got bullied I was the one that beat the bullies up I can't stand there and not help the innocent.

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:27:00 -0800

My opinion: You shouldn't let no one get under your skin because once they see that your really getting angry there gonna be like he's getting mad so imma keep bothering him! Deffition of bullingDazedomeone who picks on somebody smaller than them instead of somebody bigger than them. And they think their the best but 9/10 their not! STOP THE BULLING! Big Frown

Beautylove139
Beautylove139 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:23:52 -0800

Joshie66 if your always getting bullied why don't you do anything? Instead of not doing nothing and let them keep bulling you their gonna say"He don't do anything so im gonna keep bulling him!" SO how about you go tell someone and all of this will stop! Bulling is not the best place to be...that's my opinon!

Joshie66
Joshie66 wrote:
2012-11-12 11:11:23 -0800

i always get bullied

9bella
9bella wrote:
2012-11-12 11:07:14 -0800

i was bullyed onece i told the school counceler

lilly6873
lilly6873 wrote:
2012-11-12 09:44:20 -0800

you dont need to change use your self esteem they cant tell you what you are like inside the bullies will feel that you have just leave them you are beautiful in many ways

Tiff@niM@rie9087
Tiff@niM@rie9087 wrote:
2012-11-11 12:54:44 -0800

Bullies are, People that think there all that and big and strong and really there not.. they just like the feeling of the control... but they do it because they are jelous or wish they were as pretty as you be yourself and dont let anyone one change that
smile

Bratgirl218
Bratgirl218 wrote:
2012-11-10 08:24:05 -0800

Well tell a trusted adlult and they will help u

Madstar :)
Madstar :) wrote:
2012-11-08 04:09:40 -0800

Dont change anything about urself!
U r Buetiful in every way!

rose52302
rose52302 wrote:
2012-11-05 18:22:45 -0800

Dont let them get to you! tell them your you and you dont care what they say. make sure you tell someone you trust right away. and DO NOT change one bit of yourshelf!!

Marbear21
Marbear21 wrote:
2012-11-05 11:22:12 -0800

quick type advice how to stop bulling.

Joanna091298
Joanna091298 wrote:
2012-11-03 10:19:56 -0700

Bullies Bully you because they're jealous. Take
no notice and tell them to go away or shut up.

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:02:29 -0700

when someone points at you they got three fingers pointing at them

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:01:07 -0700

i agree

five26
five26 wrote:
2012-11-02 19:00:35 -0700

be yourself if it gets worst then tell a adult

Lickety spit
Lickety spit wrote:
2012-10-29 02:07:50 -0700

OMG so sorry 4 u!! I am bein' bullied by my ex, but he is probs just jeolos!

TheEpicKid
TheEpicKid wrote:
2012-10-26 19:20:30 -0700

I have the same prob Frustrated Our friend Kennedy is bullied. WE have no idea why. even the 4th graders make fun of something she wears because shes older. NOT GONNA SAY IT CAUSE BOY ARE HERE O_O well you get my point. We are standing for her strong. If i learn anything from school, ill help you out smile

msbieber23
msbieber23 wrote:
2012-10-23 11:12:34 -0700

people need 2 stop that non sence

i luv sports!
i luv sports! wrote:
2012-10-22 21:16:42 -0700

dont even listen to them! but dont change either! today in class my friends got mad at me while we were playing dodge ball because i didnt catch the ball but i just moved on and it was fine, but you might consider talking to an adult

ikat12
ikat12 wrote:
2012-10-20 02:43:49 -0700

I feel your pain.. Every day at school i get bullied on the bus..worst thing is i wear glasses and I answer most questions at school. I've been called a teachers pet, nerd brain, four eyes I coould say about 50 more... just don't react. Bullies like recations.. Hippie

What Should Be Done With School Bullies? Vote!

• Send them to a far out planet in outer space.
  • Make them eat spinach and tofu for a month.
  • Give them a year of detention.
  • Give them lots of hugs and talk about their feelings.

Micro_the-bully-project-movie-poster-mic
The shy kid who looks different, the girl who came out as gay, the teen who took a gun on the bu...
Micro_bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses bullying prevention tips.
Micro_school-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses school bullying prevention.
Micro_teenage-bully-mic
Lisa Bunnage, Parenting Coach, discusses teenage bullying prevention.

Cam922
Cam922 posted in Style:
No I don't wear jewelry else small ear rings cuz I like wearing them!
Cam922
Cam922 posted in Friends:
My sis loves him but I hate that guy!
-_-NowYouSeeMeD
"Nimsajeay" wrote:LOL  I'm hoping more people will post on this thread.  This could become very amusing.  This post made my weekend. I'm glsd it did..I guess =3
-_-NowYouSeeMeD
"american_brit" wrote:Sorry, I don't have anything. I don't hate Justin Bieber, but I don't really like him or his music.  Thanks ..anyways. .I guees c=
GottaLoveDance
GottaLoveDance posted in Friends:
One of my friends is dyslexic. During class we are told to sort some numbers into a carroll diagram and she looks at my whiteboard and copies exactly what I have written. Also, we were asked a question where we put our hands up for whatever answer we thought was correct and she waited to find out what I was saying and did the same thing. What am I supposed to do?