Comments

Dear Dish-It: I'm Afraid of Performing in Public

Crazy asks: I love to dance and all but I'm afraid of dancing and singing in public. I can never build up the confidence to do the things I love in public. Is there something wrong for me or is it natural? Back to Article

ROCKSTAR92000
ROCKSTAR92000 wrote:
2013-03-30 08:54:39 -0700

Being nervous is normal. What I do is picture every one in their underwear and I'm fine, but I do laugh

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-03-18 17:41:15 -0700

my first time I was really scared then I started singing and fell in love with preforming

aprils cool12
aprils cool12 wrote:
2013-02-14 21:32:14 -0800

i have stage fright

arieannalovesyou
arieannalovesyou wrote:
2012-12-07 16:14:39 -0800

being nervous is normal

GuppiiPond
GuppiiPond wrote:
2012-11-30 09:22:02 -0800

yeah, it's selfconcious issues. I'm in theatre arts and my teacher gives me all the lead roles because I'm not afraid to do stuff. I do things because I think about if someone else did that, would I really judge them as much as I think others judge me. I usually don't care what's bad about other people. I don't notice it. So, other people must not think about things too harshly and noticeing. If you mess up, they probably won't remember it in 2 days xD

Destiny xP
Destiny xP wrote:
2012-11-20 10:53:11 -0800

Thats what im saying UGHhh.! People These days. #SMH

Destiny xP
Destiny xP wrote:
2012-11-20 10:50:12 -0800

YOLO Big Grin have fun and make memories. You shouldnt care about what people thinking about you. Be your self and people will love you even more for it. If they dont then there is something wrong with them not you. (:

sterling-is-here
sterling-is-here wrote:
2012-11-17 20:09:18 -0800

im a rapper and dancer the first time i was gonna perform i freaked. but then i thought that i could do it cuz i believed in my self. just lose ur self in th music like i do.

Mbswa99
Mbswa99 wrote:
2012-11-17 12:53:57 -0800

i do like to preform in front of people but when it comes down to 100 people watching me i get nervous and cant finish preforning

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-17 11:13:45 -0800

*public

*SharkySoTatted*_2241198
*SharkySoTatted*_2241198 wrote:
2012-11-17 11:13:16 -0800

I'm a rapper and a dancer so im not afraid to perfrom in pulic.

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-17 11:01:58 -0800

I agree with you Cahlessia. I always perform in public. I have gotten so used to it!!!!smile

Cahlessia
Cahlessia wrote:
2012-11-17 10:59:23 -0800

I was never afraid to perform in public I would juss get up on the stage n do myy thingsmile

lil+cutie+nice=me
lil+cutie+nice=me wrote:
2012-11-17 10:42:45 -0800

WHAT AFRIAD WAT IS WRONG WITH U PEPS EVER PREFORMED ON FRONT OF A MILLION PEPOLE? I HAVE smile

kaka123lady
kaka123lady wrote:
2012-11-17 10:33:37 -0800

i was scard

:))Uniqually Meh;))
:))Uniqually Meh;)) wrote:
2012-11-17 10:15:45 -0800

im not afraid.....@ first maybe buh not rlly
i sing n dance

KiggZouth
KiggZouth wrote:
2012-11-17 10:09:32 -0800

I do normal rap and Grime rap

and i beat-box and other stuff as-well

pretty_swagg_100
pretty_swagg_100 wrote:
2012-11-17 10:05:20 -0800

i sing rap and dance

kaniya1234
kaniya1234 wrote:
2012-11-17 09:59:33 -0800

i rap

aeropostale lover
aeropostale lover wrote:
2012-11-17 09:41:12 -0800

i be scared i have to go to rapper adioutions scared

What Scares You The Most?

• Heights.
  • The dark.
  • Spiders.
  • I have no fear!

Micro_stage fright_micro
FrightenedSinger asks: "My friends say I have what it takes to be a celebrity. The only problem i...
mintolover25 asks: "I’ve just come back to horseback riding. I started when I was 5 and now I get...
I want to join the soccer team at school, but I'm too scared to try out. Will you give me some a...
Find out what makes Shaq quiver or Serena and Venus tremble. Yes, that's right. Even your fave at...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
The fact that this girl has a crush on you is enough for me to say...stick with the friend.
american_brit
american_brit posted in Friends:
Nope. Not at all... It's just... too hard, ya know? XD
Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
"american_brit" wrote: "Boysrock50" wrote: Mate, just.. LET HER GO, LET HER GO, DON'T TALK TO HER ANYMORE LET HER GO, LET HER GO, IT IS HER YOU MUST IGNORE YOU SHOULDN'T CARE, WHAT SHE HAS TO SAY, YOU SHOULD JUST MOVE ON, YOUR FRIEND IS MORE IMPORTANT ANYWAY Nailed it XD Beautiful. All that friendship, compassion, mild rejection... poured out  into one song. Amazing. Tear jerker right there! *sobs* Okay... now that I'm done be extremely melodramatic, I agree 100% with what has been said. Loyalty to your friend is definitely what's best in the situation -and you've seem to be following through on this. Good. Now... can you just leave the girl alone? It might be better if you just ignore her.  thankyou, thankyou :P can you guess where my inspiration was from? :D
american_brit