Comments

Here Comes the Boom: Intimidation Clip

Watch a new clip from Here Comes the Boom! Back to Article

2012-09-29 11:07:28 -0700

Lovin it

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-09-28 22:27:59 -0700

Ww

Best Reason To Learn Martial Arts?

• To smash boards with your fist.
  • Self-defense.
  • Improve physical fitness.
  • Increase mental concentration.

Micro_draco-micro
We can all agree that no one likes a bully, but in movies a bully can be the perfect obstacle for...
Micro_transformers-fall-of-cybertron-micro
Kidzworld has the Top 5 games that are guaranteed to "Bring the Boom."
Micro_a micro
Hey coach, I have started learning martial arts but do you think it is difficult to train withou...
Micro_all-star-karate-micro
All Star Karate is the first video game on Wii to integrate karate-based play and feature real ka...

Entertainment in the forums

u_nique116
I love the song stay with me by Sam Smith
Black_Ivy
"AlphaT" wrote: "Black_Ivy" wrote: i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm? no sarcasm. my boss needs to get her life together. or ice cream might get shoved somewhere uncomfortable... i mean what? i didnt say that  ;)
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Latest Trends:
"Black_Ivy" wrote:i am mad. very mad. okay so i work at an ice cream shop. and my boss is a four foot organic life form who agitates me to a higher degree every single day. and its not like normal boss commands. like for yesterday example she told me that i never listen and am a complete waste of space at her agency and never gets anything done. um?? organic life form? i am the only person around here who does do anything. so you can shut your face. Sunday will be my twelve day in a row working and in the past three weeks i have had two days off work. so if you can complain about me like that. why are you working me so much? get your life together.  Sarcasm?
Sana11