Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

October 2012 Horoscopes

Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in Kidzworld’s October horoscopes. Back to Article

ATrain_13
ATrain_13 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:38:08 -0700

I'm a Libra like Josh Hutcherson!

Watevaforever

sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:58 -0700

hi

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:42 -0700

cancer my sis is a gemini i don't like guminis
like my little sis she is so mean

jjz98

teddybear8D2 wrote:
2012-11-23 20:03:36 -0800

i'm a capricorn

Chocolatechips
Chocolatechips wrote:
2012-10-28 11:38:16 -0700

this thing really works so far this month I've been quite serious (September 26- October 29, Libra) I've been working on a movie and and decline almost everything that has nothing to do with it and if someone said they do it but they had to be nice they had to be air they had to be blah blah bah whatever i would promise them i would rearrange it so i could get peopple thanks alot horiscope

fire queen
fire queen wrote:
2012-10-25 00:03:33 -0700

im a sagittarius Big Grin

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-10-24 02:16:48 -0700

I got Capricorn smile

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2012-10-23 17:46:48 -0700

ikr imma pisces yup!!!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

Team Audi #46
Team Audi #46 posted in Friends:
Kid at my school nicknamed "Blueberry". Hated by all the Seniors at the school and the teachers can hardly stand him. If I were to go through everything he's done, I'd be writing a short story. Let's just say, he should have gotten expelled Freshman year. And all the years after that.
PrincessAmelia
PrincessAmelia posted in Friends:
Three mean girls at school...I JUST DON'T LIKE THEM. They bunk the classes and never get scolded and they act(ed) very mean to me and  one of my 3 bffs.  They are just OVER SMART and ever they sometimes wish to talk above the teacher. Then comes the Boys. There are 3 boys you know, who are a part of the gang of these mean girls. These boys are also so mean. I ask you, am I untouchable? Whenever I go past their bags, they say, 'hey what are you doing' or something like that... At least they are better in front of the teachers...unlike *SOME* people I could mention. But in spite of all these I really do like them all as friends and I am a pretty good forgetter, so I soon forget whatever they said to me. So, I think there is no one I HATE, practically.
youngluni4ever
youngluni4ever posted in Friends:
Ok so in my highschool there is only one pure ginger. His name is Sean.... I believe that's how you spell his name. Will this ginger is impossible to deal with. When I'm talking to my friends he butts In thinking he's part of the conversation, but he isn't. So when I decides to try and butt in, I automatically scold him. And I know it seems mean but when someone annoys you to the limit you sort of go Insane ya know? So everytime he gets near me I walk away before he can even open his mouth to talk. I know y'all probably think he isn't bad, but he said himself that he was going to grow up to be a killer and ######. He said it himself and not in a sarcastic tone. Nobody in my school can deal with him. The teachers can't either. But I want to know, do any of you have someone you truly dislike at school?
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"iamastar" wrote:i like this guy called brandon rumball he's really cute we are total opposites he's tall and i am short he is smart i am not so smart he is the best swimmer and i am the second worst and i really like  him i trying to forget about him but he's just poping back in my head i neeed help First off, for his safety don't tell his last name. And opposites attract. Sometimes. :p Maybe you get get him to help you become a better swimmer, even though here, it's cold.
snowflake_icy_dragon
Hey well I think u are so right about the hair thing.