Comments

October 2012 Horoscopes

Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in Kidzworld’s October horoscopes. Back to Article

ATrain_13
ATrain_13 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:38:08 -0700

I'm a Libra like Josh Hutcherson!

Watevaforever

sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:58 -0700

hi

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:42 -0700

cancer my sis is a gemini i don't like guminis
like my little sis she is so mean

jjz98

teddybear8D2 wrote:
2012-11-23 20:03:36 -0800

i'm a capricorn

Chocolatechips
Chocolatechips wrote:
2012-10-28 11:38:16 -0700

this thing really works so far this month I've been quite serious (September 26- October 29, Libra) I've been working on a movie and and decline almost everything that has nothing to do with it and if someone said they do it but they had to be nice they had to be air they had to be blah blah bah whatever i would promise them i would rearrange it so i could get peopple thanks alot horiscope

fire queen
fire queen wrote:
2012-10-25 00:03:33 -0700

im a sagittarius Big Grin

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-10-24 02:16:48 -0700

I got Capricorn smile

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2012-10-23 17:46:48 -0700

ikr imma pisces yup!!!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

XxIHateMathxX
XxIHateMathxX posted in Friends:
I like Harry Potter too.  :)
young fee
young fee posted in Friends:
I think you can not be sure he likes you. take me as an example theres this girl in my class who i talk to everyday. Now i see her as a sister and i have and will go to lengths just to make sure shes okay and her boyfriend doesnt hurt her. This might be what is happening in your situation so i advice that you wait a bit longer because him loooking at you may mean that he likes you and is waiting for the right time to tell you. Meanwhile you can get closer to him and flirt once in a while to asure that him you also like him (that is if he isnt sure). And dont worry if he doesnt like you back its better to have a friend who cares about you than a boyfriend who doesnt like you that much and is dreaming about someone else.
heyitsangel