Comments

October 2012 Horoscopes

Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in Kidzworld’s October horoscopes. Back to Article

ATrain_13
ATrain_13 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:38:08 -0700

I'm a Libra like Josh Hutcherson!

Watevaforever

sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:58 -0700

hi

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:42 -0700

cancer my sis is a gemini i don't like guminis
like my little sis she is so mean

jjz98

teddybear8D2 wrote:
2012-11-23 20:03:36 -0800

i'm a capricorn

Chocolatechips
Chocolatechips wrote:
2012-10-28 11:38:16 -0700

this thing really works so far this month I've been quite serious (September 26- October 29, Libra) I've been working on a movie and and decline almost everything that has nothing to do with it and if someone said they do it but they had to be nice they had to be air they had to be blah blah bah whatever i would promise them i would rearrange it so i could get peopple thanks alot horiscope

fire queen
fire queen wrote:
2012-10-25 00:03:33 -0700

im a sagittarius Big Grin

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-10-24 02:16:48 -0700

I got Capricorn smile

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2012-10-23 17:46:48 -0700

ikr imma pisces yup!!!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.

Micro_virgo micro
Virgo is the motherly, down-to-earth sign of the zodiac. What does that say about how to dress? R...
Micro_leo micro
If you were born under the zodiac sign leo, you are in luck! You are the leader of the pack when ...
Micro_gemini style micro
If you were born under Cancer, find out how to dress for your zodiac sign.
Micro_gemini_micro
Geminis are unpredictable, fun-loving and exciting. Learn how to dress the part by following cues...

CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
reply about 1 hour
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.
AlphaT