Comments

October 2012 Horoscopes

Pumpkin carving and Halloween are on the horizon. Find out what October has in store for you in Kidzworld’s October horoscopes. Back to Article

ATrain_13
ATrain_13 wrote:
2014-03-17 17:38:08 -0700

I'm a Libra like Josh Hutcherson!

Watevaforever

sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:58 -0700

hi

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-08-30 10:19:42 -0700

cancer my sis is a gemini i don't like guminis
like my little sis she is so mean

jjz98

teddybear8D2 wrote:
2012-11-23 20:03:36 -0800

i'm a capricorn

Chocolatechips
Chocolatechips wrote:
2012-10-28 11:38:16 -0700

this thing really works so far this month I've been quite serious (September 26- October 29, Libra) I've been working on a movie and and decline almost everything that has nothing to do with it and if someone said they do it but they had to be nice they had to be air they had to be blah blah bah whatever i would promise them i would rearrange it so i could get peopple thanks alot horiscope

fire queen
fire queen wrote:
2012-10-25 00:03:33 -0700

im a sagittarius Big Grin

LOVEuSOmuch
LOVEuSOmuch wrote:
2012-10-24 02:16:48 -0700

I got Capricorn smile

Sammy2001
Sammy2001 wrote:
2012-10-23 17:46:48 -0700

ikr imma pisces yup!!!

Do You Believe in Astrology?

• Definitely!
  • Sometimes...
  • No, but I still like reading my horoscope.
  • No way! Astrology is totally fake.