Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

Sabina12
Sabina12 wrote:
2013-11-06 08:31:20 -0800

im vegan but i wish i wasnt

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-26 21:34:42 -0700

I want to try to be a vegetarian but when I asked my doctor if it would be okay he told me I was crazy. -_-

cat_xing
cat_xing wrote:
2013-07-12 09:17:20 -0700

I am vegetarian but I don't eat ANY seafood or eggs

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-07 04:20:12 -0700

I wanna try and be a vegetarian

sanayairani1001
sanayairani1001 wrote:
2013-05-16 02:38:50 -0700

smile

SparkButterfly
SparkButterfly wrote:
2013-05-05 00:18:35 -0700

I'm a vegetarian, all the way! smile

Joshoo
Joshoo wrote:
2013-04-27 22:12:50 -0700

I'm kind of a wannabe vegan xD
It's just so hard to find good food when pretty much everything at stores has cow milk in it nowadays -.-

lilbabychantel

ShelbyYo♥ wrote:
2013-04-27 19:44:31 -0700

I am vegan.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-04-27 19:06:46 -0700

i prefer vegetarians because i have to have my dairys

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-27 17:18:31 -0700

Vegetarian all the way

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 03:50:44 -0700

i love veges my mom is a vegan and i am half a vegan

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:38:19 -0700

I am a vegetarian... Been one for about 7 months now Big Grin

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:37:18 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-05 10:28:08 -0700

I tried being vegetarian for a day but I cannot resist chicken

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-04-04 19:45:59 -0700

me too!!!!!!! smile

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-03-18 18:04:06 -0700

I used to be vegetarian

Jmama987
Jmama987 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:18:32 -0800

SO TAKE THAT PEEPS

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

Kirsteeeeen
Well, you're just going to have to go and give it another chance. You never know, you may like it there. Sometimes we have to face our fears and it might be really scary but usually in the end it is worth it.
sugarpetals
sugarpetals posted in Friends:
I have a friend by the name of Corey....he is awesome,funny,cute and very friendly....and also heartbroken, and i don't think he deserves any of this.....if you go to his profile and read his bio"livininthesouth" all the negatives you read there is not true......he is just having a hard time in life." whispers" the guy need a girl"
seraphine10
I was born in New Zealand and when I was 7 there were heaps of earthquakes which traumourtised me. We moved to another country and my mum is forcing me to go back for a holiday and I really really really don't want to. I don't know what to do
CarnivalDay
"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:I think you should go. It might be difficult but you never know. You might find something to talk about with his fiance and find a way to talk to her! Or you could be more social with other family. The only way to beat being unsocial in big groups is to put yourself into the situation and learn. You could actually have a great time :)Just relax, be yourself. Ask questions. People love to talk about themselves so ask lots. It'll keep conversation going and you'll learn about possible later conversation topics. Also smile and be friendly. Make small talk. Remember you're there to celebrate a happy time in someone's life. You might not like it but it's their big day, one of the biggest in their life. And your dad and sister are going so you could always stick around them if socializing doesn't work. Sorry for late reply! ^-^ Thanks for the advice, I appreciate it. Problem is, only my sister has anything to wear and my dad is fretting over something that will match, but I think that was just sorted out. I'm picky over what to wear and I'm not aloud to wear boots or leggings, which I practically live in. Though I'm probably only going to stay for a few hours since the dog's not able to go to the kennel right now.
GirLovesPiggy
GirLovesPiggy posted in Friends:
This thread has been moved. Click here to see the new thread.