Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

Sabina12
Sabina12 wrote:
2013-11-06 08:31:20 -0800

im vegan but i wish i wasnt

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-26 21:34:42 -0700

I want to try to be a vegetarian but when I asked my doctor if it would be okay he told me I was crazy. -_-

cat_xing
cat_xing wrote:
2013-07-12 09:17:20 -0700

I am vegetarian but I don't eat ANY seafood or eggs

Capius_2513498
Capius_2513498 wrote:
2013-07-07 04:20:12 -0700

I wanna try and be a vegetarian

sanayairani1001
sanayairani1001 wrote:
2013-05-16 02:38:50 -0700

smile

SparkButterfly
SparkButterfly wrote:
2013-05-05 00:18:35 -0700

I'm a vegetarian, all the way! smile

Joshoo
Joshoo wrote:
2013-04-27 22:12:50 -0700

I'm kind of a wannabe vegan xD
It's just so hard to find good food when pretty much everything at stores has cow milk in it nowadays -.-

lilbabychantel

ShelbyYo♥ wrote:
2013-04-27 19:44:31 -0700

I am vegan.

catsrcute9
catsrcute9 wrote:
2013-04-27 19:06:46 -0700

i prefer vegetarians because i have to have my dairys

babygirl0015
babygirl0015 wrote:
2013-04-27 17:18:31 -0700

Vegetarian all the way

wolfgirl lover
wolfgirl lover wrote:
2013-04-20 03:50:44 -0700

i love veges my mom is a vegan and i am half a vegan

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:38:19 -0700

I am a vegetarian... Been one for about 7 months now Big Grin

gonandi
gonandi wrote:
2013-04-07 20:37:18 -0700

YOU'VE STARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.
1. say your name ten times.
2. say your mom's name five times.
3. say your crushes three times♥.
...4. paste this to five other groups
.........................................................If you do this, your crush will kiss you on the nearest Friday.
But if you read this and do not paste this, then you
will have very bad luck

CoolerThanMyself
CoolerThanMyself wrote:
2013-04-05 10:28:08 -0700

I tried being vegetarian for a day but I cannot resist chicken

imfunsize
imfunsize wrote:
2013-04-04 19:45:59 -0700

me too!!!!!!! smile

Sportygurl
Sportygurl wrote:
2013-03-18 18:04:06 -0700

I used to be vegetarian

Jmama987
Jmama987 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:18:32 -0800

SO TAKE THAT PEEPS

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli