Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

Jmama987
Jmama987 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:18:15 -0800

iI LUV MEAT AND FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-01-01 17:30:34 -0800

I am vegetarian!

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:32:27 -0800

ill be a vegetarian although i LOVE meat but ill be a lil bit of it!

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:58:22 -0800

lol

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:57:27 -0800

very helpful but not a vegan or vegaterian but wanting to be sort of

Mhisty3Tears_2289678
Mhisty3Tears_2289678 wrote:
2012-12-01 11:52:17 -0800

hmmmm...... awkward...... I love cheeseburgers, but thats like the only meat i eat, so prob vegetarian Big Grin

HUNTRESS 123
HUNTRESS 123 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:24:27 -0800

I am not a vegan!! And never will be!!! lol

Gwinavear
Gwinavear wrote:
2012-12-01 10:21:55 -0800

I'm becoming a Vegetarian.

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:19:14 -0800

Vegetarian!! I love dairy to much. Not to mention i've been a vegetarian for over 6 years

Oli8D
Oli8D wrote:
2012-12-01 10:12:03 -0800

Vegan! have been for 3 years now ^-^

Anjana2050
Anjana2050 wrote:
2012-12-01 08:44:02 -0800

I'm a vegetarian too.I hate non vege

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-11-18 16:33:40 -0800

i'm a vegetarian and proud of it smile))

ray's girl2408
ray's girl2408 wrote:
2012-11-09 11:32:28 -0800

i love meat n want to stop eating is

Crafty-Girl11
Crafty-Girl11 wrote:
2012-11-06 07:30:45 -0800

I have always wanted to become a vegetarian...the only problem is I love meat. Frown

scrabble7
scrabble7 wrote:
2012-11-01 11:14:16 -0700

I am a vegeterian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:46:30 -0700

i eat kinda alot of veggies & fruit i however hate onions..

BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria wrote:
2012-10-21 07:35:48 -0700

i think on my opinion, Vegetarian is better because at least you can eat eggs and drink milk, and so on but not eat meat. But vegan is not eating anything from an animal and that is bad because your body doesnt deserve that stuff

Islaa
Islaa wrote:
2012-10-15 16:55:32 -0700

I luv fruit! I know we like our candy but fruit and veggies are very healthy for us!

Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-10-13 22:03:45 -0700

I'm a vegarian but there are different forms of it so what now?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-13 18:28:15 -0700

izzy09 is right

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

Boysrock50
Boysrock50 posted in Friends:
The perfect friend would always be there to support you when you have a problem, and will offer to help. The perfect friend is someone who guides you to doing the right things, not the wrong things. They would make the effort to talk to you, not wait for you to contact them first all the time, as friendship should be a 50-50 relationship. They would stay your friend for years, not leave you as soon as they find someone 'cooler'. They won't act different around others to impress them and leave you. They would listen to you just as much as they tell you things. They would turn to you as their first choice, not their reserve choice. But most importantly, the perfect friend would be someone who always makes you happy to be with.
reply about 1 hour
brunostar
brunostar posted in Friends:
You want someone who cares, understands and will be there for you, and not just when you're down. You want someone who makes you smile and laugh at 3 am and you have to try not to giggle in class because of something that happened a weeks ago. Everyone fights, but you don't want someone who you constantly fight with and who makes you feel down or drops your self-esteem. If someone bothers you to do bad stuff, walk the other direction and don't take in the negative force. I'm the type of person that takes people in for who they are, I care and listen and try my best to make them laugh and be happy. I have gotten mixed with bad friends as in talking me into negative things, constantly making me feel down, ditching for other people, insulting other friends. I need to change how I act, I seem to annoy and bother people a lot. And possibly I care too much, I also at times understand too little. I get attached to easily and hurt easily. I don't know what else you asked so imma end this now xD
reply about 1 hour
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Describe the perfect friend in your opinion.  In what ways are you a good friend? What do you need to do to become a better friend?  What do you think?
MissD
MissD posted in Friends:
Honestly? They aren't safe for you. Depression is difficult to overcome. Especially when people are negative about it around you. If they refuse to believe you, then there is no point trying to be friends with them again. Some people just don't accept mental problems or swear that they are being faked. I never quite understood why people don't acknowledge it, but whatever. Moving on from that, you should find friends that you don't need to pretend around - depression isn't too uncommon. Look and listen. You'll find the right people - they just proved that they weren't it. No one can go back and make a brand-new start, but anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending!  I really like the post above me, Huntress that was really good advice. I have a theory, there are two kinds of people in the world, Vampires and Sunshine. The vampires, take from us: they suck our self esteem, positive thoughts, smiles, energy.. YUCK. Sunshine on the other hand, gives and gives. You feel warmer just being around sunshine people, they lift you up, remind you about your good qualities, cheer for you and help you be your best most true self.  Here is the other thing about Vampires and Sunshine - Vampires tend to run in packs, they draw their power from taking other peoples away - and IMO they are insatiable. Sunshine people are awesome, even if you only have one in your life - it's enough.  I hope you will look around and see if you can spot the difference, I'd love to know if you have at least one Sunshine person in your life - let go of those horrible vampires, in the end you will feel much better for having made that empowered decision!!  Good Luck!
Huntress