Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

Jmama987
Jmama987 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:18:15 -0800

iI LUV MEAT AND FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-01-01 17:30:34 -0800

I am vegetarian!

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:32:27 -0800

ill be a vegetarian although i LOVE meat but ill be a lil bit of it!

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:58:22 -0800

lol

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:57:27 -0800

very helpful but not a vegan or vegaterian but wanting to be sort of

Mhisty3Tears_2289678
Mhisty3Tears_2289678 wrote:
2012-12-01 11:52:17 -0800

hmmmm...... awkward...... I love cheeseburgers, but thats like the only meat i eat, so prob vegetarian Big Grin

HUNTRESS 123
HUNTRESS 123 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:24:27 -0800

I am not a vegan!! And never will be!!! lol

Gwinavear
Gwinavear wrote:
2012-12-01 10:21:55 -0800

I'm becoming a Vegetarian.

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:19:14 -0800

Vegetarian!! I love dairy to much. Not to mention i've been a vegetarian for over 6 years

Oli8D
Oli8D wrote:
2012-12-01 10:12:03 -0800

Vegan! have been for 3 years now ^-^

Anjana2050
Anjana2050 wrote:
2012-12-01 08:44:02 -0800

I'm a vegetarian too.I hate non vege

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-11-18 16:33:40 -0800

i'm a vegetarian and proud of it smile))

ray's girl2408
ray's girl2408 wrote:
2012-11-09 11:32:28 -0800

i love meat n want to stop eating is

Crafty-Girl11
Crafty-Girl11 wrote:
2012-11-06 07:30:45 -0800

I have always wanted to become a vegetarian...the only problem is I love meat. Frown

scrabble7
scrabble7 wrote:
2012-11-01 11:14:16 -0700

I am a vegeterian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:46:30 -0700

i eat kinda alot of veggies & fruit i however hate onions..

BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria wrote:
2012-10-21 07:35:48 -0700

i think on my opinion, Vegetarian is better because at least you can eat eggs and drink milk, and so on but not eat meat. But vegan is not eating anything from an animal and that is bad because your body doesnt deserve that stuff

Islaa
Islaa wrote:
2012-10-15 16:55:32 -0700

I luv fruit! I know we like our candy but fruit and veggies are very healthy for us!

Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-10-13 22:03:45 -0700

I'm a vegarian but there are different forms of it so what now?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-13 18:28:15 -0700

izzy09 is right

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

ILMDGRL
ILMDGRL posted in Friends:
I think the title is fairly self explanatory. I don't know how to explain self harm scars and cuts to my friends (don't even get me started on my father) without having them completely freak out on me or think I'm a total basket case. I can't hide most the scars and cuts given their placement. I'd also like to know how to explain it to a friend's parent bc I know that will be a problem too. - (Note: I'm not insane. Just have been a tough time lately and I snapped under too much pressure. I'm not a danger to myself anymore. End of story.) - I don't like to go into detail when discussing my self harm and why I did it, but I know my friends are very inquisitive like their parents. I just want to know how to ride out the conversation and would appreciate any help in the matter. Thanks!
reply about 1 hour
smurfetblue
smurfetblue posted in Friends:
i sorry to hear abou that, i get bullied also and i know how that feels when no one talk to you or helps you...hope things get better for you
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"AlphaT" wrote:I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so....And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously.Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life. Exactly, because, I promise, life gets better. Even when it seems like it's not, it does, in the darkest part of your life, you'll find the hope that you lost.
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Friends:
I have thought a lot on suicide...and people in my family have attempted to do so.... And I can say with all certainty, it is stupid. But you're not in your right mind when you make that decision, or even think about it seriously. Bullying can lead to suicide, but I urge everyone thinking about it to also think of the good in their life.
jordand08
jordand08 posted in Friends:
"hugebear" wrote:This is awesome advise Jordan :)I hates it when I see anyone getting bullied and will always stand beside them against bullies.Suicide is not the answer to problems even if the person feels like its the only way to stop it.I agrees with you.. TALK TO SOMEONE... it really helps to understand and get the emotions out and get help.[Jordan I hopes you doesnt mind but I moved to the Dear Dish It and done the sticky toffee :angel] It's okay Huge, I didn't know which one to put it on, because I knew you'd move it if I got it wrong, but thank you. (: