Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

Jmama987
Jmama987 wrote:
2013-01-02 17:18:15 -0800

iI LUV MEAT AND FRUIT AND VEGGIES AND ALWAYS WILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-01-01 17:30:34 -0800

I am vegetarian!

prettycandy1169
prettycandy1169 wrote:
2012-12-09 04:32:27 -0800

ill be a vegetarian although i LOVE meat but ill be a lil bit of it!

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:58:22 -0800

lol

don'tforgetforever
don'tforgetforever wrote:
2012-12-01 19:57:27 -0800

very helpful but not a vegan or vegaterian but wanting to be sort of

Mhisty3Tears_2289678
Mhisty3Tears_2289678 wrote:
2012-12-01 11:52:17 -0800

hmmmm...... awkward...... I love cheeseburgers, but thats like the only meat i eat, so prob vegetarian Big Grin

HUNTRESS 123
HUNTRESS 123 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:24:27 -0800

I am not a vegan!! And never will be!!! lol

Gwinavear
Gwinavear wrote:
2012-12-01 10:21:55 -0800

I'm becoming a Vegetarian.

MILAHLAH_2114879
MILAHLAH_2114879 wrote:
2012-12-01 10:19:14 -0800

Vegetarian!! I love dairy to much. Not to mention i've been a vegetarian for over 6 years

Oli8D
Oli8D wrote:
2012-12-01 10:12:03 -0800

Vegan! have been for 3 years now ^-^

Anjana2050
Anjana2050 wrote:
2012-12-01 08:44:02 -0800

I'm a vegetarian too.I hate non vege

vestacat
vestacat wrote:
2012-11-18 16:33:40 -0800

i'm a vegetarian and proud of it smile))

ray's girl2408
ray's girl2408 wrote:
2012-11-09 11:32:28 -0800

i love meat n want to stop eating is

Crafty-Girl11
Crafty-Girl11 wrote:
2012-11-06 07:30:45 -0800

I have always wanted to become a vegetarian...the only problem is I love meat. Frown

scrabble7
scrabble7 wrote:
2012-11-01 11:14:16 -0700

I am a vegeterian

pooka7
pooka7 wrote:
2012-10-28 16:46:30 -0700

i eat kinda alot of veggies & fruit i however hate onions..

BlakieMaria
BlakieMaria wrote:
2012-10-21 07:35:48 -0700

i think on my opinion, Vegetarian is better because at least you can eat eggs and drink milk, and so on but not eat meat. But vegan is not eating anything from an animal and that is bad because your body doesnt deserve that stuff

Islaa
Islaa wrote:
2012-10-15 16:55:32 -0700

I luv fruit! I know we like our candy but fruit and veggies are very healthy for us!

Babyface128
Babyface128 wrote:
2012-10-13 22:03:45 -0700

I'm a vegarian but there are different forms of it so what now?

ice cream girl
ice cream girl wrote:
2012-10-13 18:28:15 -0700

izzy09 is right

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been able to ask m...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

lawliet16
lawliet16 posted in Friends:
Maybe your overrating her personality while underrating yourself. Girls extremely like confident men so start working on your self esteem first because it stimulates interest to get to know you more especially on the romantic context and don`t forget to just be yourself so that you will know if she accept you to who you are and don`t let the "ideal boy" standard of the society bring you down. Remember that real happiness can be achieve when you are true to yourself so don`t mind what other people think of you and stop comparing yourself to the boys around her. Embrace your imperfections and wash away your insecurities and maybe she`ll like you back ;)
lawliet16
Considering your age, it is normal that your parents might not accept it in case he likes you and the feeling is mutual and you must understand them. This is time when you need to focus in your studies and prepare for your future career and not for your future husband. You are still very young and trust me, you are still emotionally unprepared for this one heck of a roller coaster ride of emotions. Know the difference between loving that person and loving the feeling that you are in love. ;)
peace16
peace16 posted in Friends:
Well I am happy that you off of them.
UnknownPoster
UnknownPoster posted in Friends:
"peace16" wrote:Oh man, I feel bad for you. I will sugguest rest it.. and when the 6 weeks of up. you can do whatever you want too do. Thanks. I am already back in school, I no longer have crutches thankfully. Also, i'd like to point out that they don't have social media, or at least, i'm not aware of it and I am out of school for two weeks for Christmas. Crushes are annoying lol. I have never been in a relationship either which makes things so much worst.
peace16