Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-10-01 19:52:55 -0700

2 Words : B A C O N B ! + C H H !

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-01 18:54:05 -0700

i couldnt live without meat..

sammyvssunny
sammyvssunny wrote:
2012-10-01 18:30:00 -0700

IM A MEAT EATER...AND I AM NEVER GOING VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN!!!!!

annkarla
annkarla wrote:
2012-10-01 17:48:24 -0700

I would become a vegetarian instead of a vegan!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-10-01 17:26:43 -0700

I'd rather be a vegetarian. I can't give up dairy...

aintisopretty
aintisopretty wrote:
2012-10-01 11:36:05 -0700

there are more vegetarians then there are vegans and i think being a vegetarian has a lot more health benefits

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-10-01 11:28:51 -0700

I Dont know

Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness wrote:
2012-10-01 11:19:19 -0700

Meh, vegans and vegetarians are the same thing.

Fay_Says_Hey
Fay_Says_Hey wrote:
2012-10-01 11:14:15 -0700

my friend is vegetarian id rather be vegetarian to

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-10-01 11:13:16 -0700

Vegetarian.

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

Dear Dish-It
Dear Dish-It posted in Friends:
Hi there! My most important advice would be to be yourself! live your life! do the things you want to do. If you've moved past what happened with your feelings for one another, just go and enjoy your time. If things are weird, it'll be because of her, not you. Stay positive and calm and I'm sure you'll have fun!   Hope you have a good time!
cargirl296
cargirl296 posted in Style:
I think that rubber band bracelets are totally in right now. And they are easy to make on a loom! Head scarves are also in as well. Hope you found this helpful!
Dear Dish-It
Wow! This sounds so frustrating! Maybe talk to your mom about what's going on. Ask her why she's doing it. She might just be worried about your safety online. More and more there are unsafe people talking to kids on the internet. I'm sure your mom just has your best interest at heart. See if you two can agree on how to keep you safe online!   Good luck!
Bloody Wings
Bloody Wings posted in Friends:
ignore her be the cool kind of guy dont talk to her even if she comes and talk with you. well thats my opinion
FloraTheWolf
FloraTheWolf posted in Friends:
One thing that I have noticed is that a lot of people seem to think they should have a boyfriend or a girlfriend as soon as possible, but they don't need to until its the right time just for them. You don't have to be forced to fall in love with someone if you don't want to. Let love come in its own time. And to keep away from any problems with her if she may become mean, try just forgetting about what happened and treat her like a normal person you know, and try to avoid any arguments. If she becomes mean, maybe just walk away for a bit. And if she is still being mean, maybe confront her asking what you have ever done to make her this way towards you. If you have done nothing, then she will have no reason to be mad at you so its not your problem she is being mean so you don't have to be stressed about it. I hope this helps! :)