Comments

Vegetarian Vs. Vegan

There are many ethical, cultural, spiritual and health-related reasons why you or people you know may choose to not eat certain animals and or animal products. There are some major differences in diet to be taken into consideration if you’re thinking of being vegetarian or vegan, so it’s a good idea to learn the difference between the two. Find out more in Vegetarians versus Vegans! Back to Article

quandra*bhadd_2021551
quandra*bhadd_2021551 wrote:
2012-10-01 19:52:55 -0700

2 Words : B A C O N B ! + C H H !

SamWolfchick
SamWolfchick wrote:
2012-10-01 18:54:05 -0700

i couldnt live without meat..

sammyvssunny
sammyvssunny wrote:
2012-10-01 18:30:00 -0700

IM A MEAT EATER...AND I AM NEVER GOING VEGETARIAN OR VEGAN!!!!!

annkarla
annkarla wrote:
2012-10-01 17:48:24 -0700

I would become a vegetarian instead of a vegan!

mainmuffin
mainmuffin wrote:
2012-10-01 17:26:43 -0700

I'd rather be a vegetarian. I can't give up dairy...

aintisopretty_2264147
aintisopretty_2264147 wrote:
2012-10-01 11:36:05 -0700

there are more vegetarians then there are vegans and i think being a vegetarian has a lot more health benefits

Singermms
Singermms wrote:
2012-10-01 11:28:51 -0700

I Dont know

Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness wrote:
2012-10-01 11:19:19 -0700

Meh, vegans and vegetarians are the same thing.

Fay_Says_Hey
Fay_Says_Hey wrote:
2012-10-01 11:14:15 -0700

my friend is vegetarian id rather be vegetarian to

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-10-01 11:13:16 -0700

Vegetarian.

Vegetable_poll

What do you think is the most delicious veggie?

• Broccoli
  • Zucchini
  • Cucumber
  • Bell Pepper

Micro_vegetarian-article
My dad does not approve of me being a Vegetarian because I'm a Soccer Player.
Micro_tofurkey_micro
Turkey is such an ingrained part of Thanksgiving that tons of people call it "Turkey Day." Yet th...
I have wanted to be a vegetarian for the past three years but I still have not been...
Teenagers around the globe are jumping on the vegetarian bandwagon, declaring their distaste for ...

draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok so i have this friend but she is mean to other girls and she does not like it if i am friends with other girls. i have been friends with her since third grade. and every one has some goodness in them. i just don't know what to do please help
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Friends:
Well, I hope you're not friends with her whilst she's doing that.  You should confront her about it, tell her how's she's been acting and how you hate it. If it comes down to it tell an adult or someone you trust and see if they can help you. If it never gets better you should try moving on and ignoring her. It's not the best advice, but there's not a lot you can do.
InternetOwl
InternetOwl posted in Style:
Tbh, if she says they're too short or too tight, she's probably not going to change her mind on that. However, there are tonnes of clothes out there that are really cute without being tight or short. Like jumpers, for one. If you really do need new clothes, you should try and persuade her by telling her about your old clothes, like if they don't fit any more or if you don't have many left. Start small though, just by asking for new clothes that aren't too tight (there are loads of T-shirts and stuff out there) and slowly ask for bigger things like tighter clothes or jewellery.  Though some parents just don't like their kids wearing things like make-up or clothes that are too short, because they often feel the kid is too young to be wearing things that show a lot (which some kids often are). And, I don't think you can change their minds about that, as cool as it would seem.
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
ok and tell her that my dance is beatiful. that i am beutiful. and if you don't like it than you can just leave.  if she was truely your bff she would not bully you like this
draaculagirl
draaculagirl posted in Friends:
if she hurts you and that she should not be doing that.