Comments

Keeper of the Lost Cities

Twelve-year-old Sophie has never quite fit into her life. Read all about the new book "Keeper of the Lost Cities"! Back to Article

StinchPurple
StinchPurple wrote:
2012-12-25 21:36:24 -0800

I WANNA READ THIS BOOK!!!!!!!!!BADLY!!

Cymphonique11
Cymphonique11 wrote:
2012-11-09 12:40:51 -0800

Have Da Book Soooo Awesome Read I 4 yourself I promise you won't want to put it

hello-happy
hello-happy wrote:
2012-10-11 04:55:20 -0700

where i'll get that book?

cuteprincess4211
cuteprincess4211 wrote:
2012-10-08 15:38:50 -0700

I need 2 read it

pegasusathena1
pegasusathena1 wrote:
2012-10-08 14:39:00 -0700

this looks awesome glad i just bought this at B&N

mafitayar

la-la-great wrote:
2012-10-06 05:54:23 -0700

kind of!Frustrated

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-10-05 15:15:03 -0700

not my style. this book is just bkfiegfbhrgiu

Gater413
Gater413 wrote:
2012-10-05 14:09:05 -0700

It could be funny to pick on lol

How Often Do You Read Books?

• Every day - I'm a massive bookworm.
  • At least once a week.
  • Only when my TV's broken and the Internet isn't working.
  • Hardly ever - unless it's for school.

Micro_riseofnine-micro
To defeat the Mogadorian leader Setrakus Ra, the Gardes must come together and fight as one. The ...
Micro_carnivalofsouls-micro
From the author of the bestselling Wicked Lovely series comes a new teen paranormal series about ...
Micro_thekillorder-micro
From the author of The Maze Runner series comes a jaw-dropping prequel that gives you an inside l...
Micro_theperksofbeingawallflower-micro
First published in the late 90’s, The Perks of Being a Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky is a coming-...

Random in the forums

Jolly-Rancher206
 Lotta quick fixes here. "brunt earth, the brunt smell..." You mean burnt, right? "I decided to get to the top...I run up...and grabbed" Tense issues. You should change run to ran. “I had climbed buildings and other stuff” How about other structures? “They all had cuts and bruises covering the surface of their skin.” Could just be nitpicking, but that sounds a bit awkward. I suggest on the skin or you can cut that part out all together. “An intimidating enemy was definitely what I though of at first sight” I'd write, He struck me as an intimidating enemy at first sight. “Purple aura surrounded his body and his hands had the same expect it was amore intense, vibrant purple.” What? I think you accidentally omitted something. You're trying to compare his powers to someone else, right...? "augmented my energy" I know what you're trying to say, but I there are better words. Summoned. Mustered. Magnified. Intensified. There's some other stuff, but nothing major. The only things I'm seeing are awkward wordings. Don't worry to much about grammatical things until you're done with everything. I think it's easier to be able to examine the work in its entirety.
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
O: O: O: O: O: O: O: O: YOUR EVILE? AHHHHHHH
Thunderpandapaw
"Taidoku" wrote:EVEN THOUGH I JUST USED EXCLAMATION MARKS THERE, DOESNT MEAN IM EVIL, BUT IT MEANS YOU TRICKED ME INTO PUTTING EXCLAMATION MARKS, MERE MORTAL Yassss, I am evil. You now know my secret. o.o
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
Taidoku
Taidoku posted in Say Anything:
"Thunderpandapaw" wrote:It's just a chat forum! You can talk about anything you want! :3Sorry, I just like typing with exclamation points.  Exclamations marks are EVILE!!!