Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop Binge Eating?

Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first thing I think about. And while I’m eating, I think about what to eat next. I crave food all day long and will cancel plans with my friends just to watch TV and eat. I want to stop, but my mind won’t let me! Why is this happening to me and how do I stop?! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:50:46 -0700

o.o

RileeeyThePenguin
RileeeyThePenguin wrote:
2014-06-09 13:01:03 -0700

I weigh alot;

14 and 91 lbs;

and I'm curious as to why everyone's telling there weight (even though I did it too).

alwayssleeping

Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 21:08:34 -0700

yah right u cant weigh 48 pounds

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 19:22:25 -0700

why does everyone tell there weight on here O_o

#OfficialTre.
#OfficialTre. wrote:
2013-04-25 18:52:23 -0700

I weigh 105 and eat a lot.. Pretty skinny for a 13 year old kid who eats all the time.

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:51:30 -0700

i weigh 94.6 lbs and i raid that fridge more than my older brothers and i dont gain an ounce,

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 18:41:54 -0700

:x

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:38:36 -0700

oh no. i think this is what happening to me. Frustrated

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-14 19:48:09 -0700

I AM NINE I ONLY WEIGH 48 POUNDS AND NEVER EAT!!

jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-29 12:02:44 -0700

I binge eat too. I know why im eating but i cant stop....

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2013-03-21 00:07:34 -0700

When you think about food think about your life. Or go for a jog if you ever saw you eat slot wen you at home but when you out you don't realize your really hungry bcuZ your not by a Refrigerator

pkbfly07
pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:22:14 -0800

i am 11 and way 156lbs please do not critisize me

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-16 14:16:06 -0800

I Eat all the time when im bored but im not like that the things in this make alot of sense

Zorazoroark
Zorazoroark wrote:
2012-11-29 14:32:13 -0800

Oh I know that feeling. x.x I'm 17 and weigh 120 pounds. Since I've been working at Subway, I can buy myself food whenever I want. I just can't put my debit card away! I get so mad at myself. I know I shouldn't eat that much but I do anyways. I need better control, lol.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:35:56 -0800

Like, sometimes in day I look forward to dinner,
My mum wants me to go on a diet. But I just love it

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...
I feel like being fat is ruining my life. I'm trying to starve myself but it's so hard. I get so ...

blackpearrl
blackpearrl posted in Style:
I'm not a tomboy, but just a bit girly.  :blush
reply about 1 hour
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
what're are you talking about??!!ur an awesome advise giver, but I do go to a type of therapy, its a strengthening families therapy thing, i's like three hours long, and I'm like the oldest person there, so that probably won't work, but u seem like an awesome person can I friend u??!! btw thanks for the advice I doesnt understand how your the oldest person there when its the strengthening families therapy thing and does your family go?   Thanks though and me advise is when you walk in the next time go up to the therapist and ask her / him that you would appreciates if you can have the quiet word without anyone listening.  And then tell her/ him how your feeling.  This seems like one person you can tell Yush of course and I will accept :) Your welcomes and I will do me best :angel
toripizza
toripizza
ill' probably watch It when 'm done with my homework, but seriously thanks
hugebear
hugebear posted in Family Issues:
Ello and I am sorry your going through all this pain. Your  being strong for everyone else trying to put on the happy smiley face and at the same time your feeling so miserables.  You said in your post that you already does go to the type of therapy.  Is there any way you can talk to someone at the therapy sessions and say you need to talk about this? Sometimes you has to say you has the problem cos right now your giving the signal that your ok cos your hiding your feelings. Im the horrible advise giver but im the good friend and i care and if you wanna comment me then i will do me best to be your friend and listen :love