Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop Binge Eating?

Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first thing I think about. And while I’m eating, I think about what to eat next. I crave food all day long and will cancel plans with my friends just to watch TV and eat. I want to stop, but my mind won’t let me! Why is this happening to me and how do I stop?! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:50:46 -0700

o.o

RileeeyThePenguin
RileeeyThePenguin wrote:
2014-06-09 13:01:03 -0700

I weigh alot;

14 and 91 lbs;

and I'm curious as to why everyone's telling there weight (even though I did it too).

alwayssleeping

Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 21:08:34 -0700

yah right u cant weigh 48 pounds

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 19:22:25 -0700

why does everyone tell there weight on here O_o

#OfficialTre.
#OfficialTre. wrote:
2013-04-25 18:52:23 -0700

I weigh 105 and eat a lot.. Pretty skinny for a 13 year old kid who eats all the time.

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:51:30 -0700

i weigh 94.6 lbs and i raid that fridge more than my older brothers and i dont gain an ounce,

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 18:41:54 -0700

:x

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:38:36 -0700

oh no. i think this is what happening to me. Frustrated

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-14 19:48:09 -0700

I AM NINE I ONLY WEIGH 48 POUNDS AND NEVER EAT!!

jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-29 12:02:44 -0700

I binge eat too. I know why im eating but i cant stop....

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2013-03-21 00:07:34 -0700

When you think about food think about your life. Or go for a jog if you ever saw you eat slot wen you at home but when you out you don't realize your really hungry bcuZ your not by a Refrigerator

pkbfly07
pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:22:14 -0800

i am 11 and way 156lbs please do not critisize me

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-16 14:16:06 -0800

I Eat all the time when im bored but im not like that the things in this make alot of sense

Zorazoroark
Zorazoroark wrote:
2012-11-29 14:32:13 -0800

Oh I know that feeling. x.x I'm 17 and weigh 120 pounds. Since I've been working at Subway, I can buy myself food whenever I want. I just can't put my debit card away! I get so mad at myself. I know I shouldn't eat that much but I do anyways. I need better control, lol.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:35:56 -0800

Like, sometimes in day I look forward to dinner,
My mum wants me to go on a diet. But I just love it

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...
I feel like being fat is ruining my life. I'm trying to starve myself but it's so hard. I get so ...

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Family Issues:
I can understand why she is saying this, if it has gone on for a long time. If it hasn't, either she is wrong or she really likes Sigmund Freud.
reply about 1 hour
brilliantstudent
No you are not.
reply about 1 hour
Charulata
My mom think that I'm too desperate because I tell my uncle that he's look like a dinosaur so he feel insulted and he left our home...my mom tell me " don't be over desperate ''...What do you think ? m desperate  or not?
reply about 1 hour
Anastashia
Anastashia posted in Friends:
Okay..so there's this guy. I'll call him M.  I knew him for an year now.  I was a really quiet girl but after he started to talk to me,I changed.  He became my close friend without me even knowing it. Whenever I need help he's always there even if he's really tired. We stay up at late night texting about my problems and he doesn't stop till I smile. I had a crush on a guy and M helped me forget him. He used to talk to me a lot about an year back but it slowly reduced.  His texting is still the same though. I love him so much. I told him that I love him..actually he figured it out and asked me. So I told him and he told me not to like him. I asked him why and he said that I'd hurt myself because he doesn't love me back the same way. He thinks of me like a sister. And I said that I'll try to love him the same way too. But deep inside...I love him so much. It hurts me when I see him talk with other girls the way he used to talk to me. He doesn't always treat me like a sister. He teases me,he used to make these flirtatious comments.. He told me not to rush into love...he told me to take my time. And whenever I tell him about other guys, he says "....you're just jobless."     I don't know....do you think he loves me?
reply about 1 hour
shae508
shae508 posted in Family Issues:
"Boysrock50" wrote: "shae508" wrote: Punch him. I'm kidding, don't hit.  Now, I WOULD suggest talking to him, but people had alredy done that. so here's the devil way to do it. :devil 1. Eat all HIS food and yours, give him a taste of his own grape-flavored medicine. 2. Next time he's out steal back your's and your mother's speakers. 3.  Refuse to do your chores too, when your parents question it, just say if your brother doesn't have to do it, then you don't have to either. there, hope this helps. :) For more devil tips go to. BLAHBLAHNOTREALWEBSITE.FAKE. Sounds like something I'd do :D, but parents should be more firm with their kids if that happens, it's their house, they pay for it, they pay for his food, etc   so he should follow their rules Nice siggy btw :P thanks C: