Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Dear Dish-It: How Do I Stop Binge Eating?

Food Machine asks: Lately, I can’t stop eating. When I wake up in the morning, food is the first thing I think about. And while I’m eating, I think about what to eat next. I crave food all day long and will cancel plans with my friends just to watch TV and eat. I want to stop, but my mind won’t let me! Why is this happening to me and how do I stop?! Back to Article

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2014-07-09 09:50:46 -0700

o.o

RileeeyThePenguin
RileeeyThePenguin wrote:
2014-06-09 13:01:03 -0700

I weigh alot;

14 and 91 lbs;

and I'm curious as to why everyone's telling there weight (even though I did it too).

alwayssleeping

Rockstarskittles1 wrote:
2013-05-17 21:08:34 -0700

yah right u cant weigh 48 pounds

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 19:22:25 -0700

why does everyone tell there weight on here O_o

#OfficialTre.
#OfficialTre. wrote:
2013-04-25 18:52:23 -0700

I weigh 105 and eat a lot.. Pretty skinny for a 13 year old kid who eats all the time.

MusicPrincess14
MusicPrincess14 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:51:30 -0700

i weigh 94.6 lbs and i raid that fridge more than my older brothers and i dont gain an ounce,

brunostar
brunostar wrote:
2013-04-25 18:41:54 -0700

:x

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-04-25 18:38:36 -0700

oh no. i think this is what happening to me. Frustrated

fluttershy77
fluttershy77 wrote:
2013-04-14 19:48:09 -0700

I AM NINE I ONLY WEIGH 48 POUNDS AND NEVER EAT!!

jjplayintheday247
jjplayintheday247 wrote:
2013-03-29 12:02:44 -0700

I binge eat too. I know why im eating but i cant stop....

xWildBoYxD
xWildBoYxD wrote:
2013-03-21 00:07:34 -0700

When you think about food think about your life. Or go for a jog if you ever saw you eat slot wen you at home but when you out you don't realize your really hungry bcuZ your not by a Refrigerator

pkbfly07
pkbfly07 wrote:
2013-02-27 15:22:14 -0800

i am 11 and way 156lbs please do not critisize me

Little_Miss_2000
Little_Miss_2000 wrote:
2013-01-16 14:16:06 -0800

I Eat all the time when im bored but im not like that the things in this make alot of sense

Zorazoroark
Zorazoroark wrote:
2012-11-29 14:32:13 -0800

Oh I know that feeling. x.x I'm 17 and weigh 120 pounds. Since I've been working at Subway, I can buy myself food whenever I want. I just can't put my debit card away! I get so mad at myself. I know I shouldn't eat that much but I do anyways. I need better control, lol.

Kristy17
Kristy17 wrote:
2012-11-29 11:35:56 -0800

Like, sometimes in day I look forward to dinner,
My mum wants me to go on a diet. But I just love it

Know Someone With an Eating Disorder?

• Yeah, one of my close friends had an eating disorder.
  • I've personally had an eating disorder.
  • I've heard of people at my school with an eating disorder.
  • No, I've never known someone with an eating disorder.

Micro_diabetes_preview
No more sugar asks: "I recently found out I had diabetes. I'm worried that people will look at me...
Normally I don't eat that much, but lately I've been craving food and stuffing myself like...
As kids spend more time in front of the computer and TV, their levels of physical activity have d...
I feel like being fat is ruining my life. I'm trying to starve myself but it's so hard. I get so ...

Emma40
Emma40 posted in Friends:
So I like this guy in school. But I don't know if he likes me. How can I tell if he likes me? Does he like me?
Bunnoo
Bunnoo posted in Friends:
(There is no such thing as perfect.) Someone who loves you is perfect enough.
Peppy.San
Peppy.San posted in Friends:
"Emma40" wrote:So my BFF is dating this guy that is so hot. He is so sweet and so is she I don't want too get in the middle of thier relationship.AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!What should I do?:love :love You don't want to cause drama, I think is what you're saying. I wouldn't worry about getting "in the middle of their relationship". If he makes a pass at someone else (you?) then that's HIS problem, not yours... and he probably wasn't worth your friends' time in the first place. Sorry, but you can't fix other people's stupid. And if it's you who's chasing, remember: friends are more important than some stupid/angsty short-term fling. Trust me-- I lost a few friends that way, and those relationships doesn't last very long afterwards. #TeenageWisdom
shae508
shae508 posted in Friends:
I rather you tell them the truth.....It's better to get help during times like this.. But if you wanna go down THAT road. (which includes lying, deep guilt, and possibly more scars...just a warning.) Here's how. 1. Hide them, wear bracelets long sleeves, whatever. just do it. 2. LIE. say you cut your self from glass of a REALLY bad paper cut...anything. 3. STOP!. Don't cut, easiest thing to do. At least let the scars fade... Like I said, I don't really want to help you with this stuff. TALK to someone. I cannot stress this enough. Good Luck....
daredog
daredog posted in Family Issues:
Thanks for being supportive also for not dissing me!! :D :D :D :D :D :D love your profile pic btw!! :D :D :D :D :D