Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hollywood Halloween How-To: Katniss Everdeen

Want to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games for Halloween this year? Here's Kidzworld's How-To for 2012! Back to Article

madeyemoody
madeyemoody wrote:
2013-12-28 02:55:14 -0800

Frown how can you not LOVE hunger games?!

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-30 16:56:11 -0700

I never saw the movie, just read the book. the second one was a BORE! Tongue Out

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-30 16:15:14 -0700

like this one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 16:13:19 -0700

cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 16:10:54 -0700

thatz an awesome costume! I could do the original braid

lexi1012
lexi1012 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:40:24 -0800

Me too

lexi1012
lexi1012 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:38:47 -0800

I'm going to do the hunting outfit
I'm being Katniss
Thanks!!!!

AlysonSweetHeart_2291129
AlysonSweetHeart_2291129 wrote:
2012-10-28 21:43:44 -0700

Both Wink I don't mind a fight in the Games. I'd be glad to fight for my district, instead of having someone younger do it. I love the Interview dress aswell.

mermaid love
mermaid love wrote:
2012-10-20 15:25:45 -0700

i am going to be her from her interview in catching fire.

Winterwolf
Winterwolf wrote:
2012-10-17 21:08:30 -0700

Im being Katniss!!
Thanks!

sportgirl909
sportgirl909 wrote:
2012-10-15 19:34:59 -0700

im gonna wear the games costume

AinsleyXOXO

Mrs.Mustache freckles wrote:
2012-10-09 07:59:39 -0700

Hi

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-10-07 18:07:34 -0700

Im dressing as her in the reaping scene cuz i can't possibly ask my mom to buy me all the game scene stuff or the interview scene costume.

1dlover233
1dlover233 wrote:
2012-10-07 16:26:46 -0700

I want to have her outfit from the interview and the illusion to go with it.... if i do have that dress and I still want the illusin always go with orangeish redish lights now that isn't an illlusion.........

stanleyman
stanleyman wrote:
2012-10-07 13:32:53 -0700

she is the best one in hunger games

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-10-07 10:09:05 -0700

That's nice but, I STILL don't celebrate Holloween.

Miranda200213
Miranda200213 wrote:
2012-10-07 09:37:47 -0700

I want her games outfit

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-10-06 19:09:02 -0700

i wnt tht red (fire) dress

Between what ages must you be in order to enter the reaping?
  • 12 and 18
  • 11 and 19
  • 12 and 19
  • 11 and 18

Micro_hunger-games-crossword-micro
The Hunger Games, a movie based on the book series by Suzanne Collins, is almost in theatres! Tim...
Micro_celeb_micro
We watch them at red carpet events, in movies, on TV and videos - but once a year we get to see o...
Micro_c_micro
Halloween is literally just around the corner and we just can’t wait! We’ve already started celeb...
Micro_katy perry_micro
Wanna be Katy Perry from her California Gurls video for Halloween this year? Here’s Kidzworld's H...

geeta905
geeta905 posted in Friends:
Do you wish to be a star among your friends? Do you have the ambition to be spoken about largely among people/ Do you have the desire to be a part of the thrilling ride to win amazing prizes that you have always dreamt of?
LostintheAbyss
Dear Dish-it, This is really strange for me to write to you because I have never done anything like this before but I need an outside POV from my situation and I need help. These days, I don't know what I'm doing or what tomorrow is going to bring. But before I get into how I feel, I am going to explain my situation a bit first. So let's get started. My family is a family of 6 though my oldest sibling has left the house to live else where because he's 26 years old. Anyway, I argue a lot in my family in fact there's fights everyday either with me or just between other family members. I don't remember a time that we didn't fight... Sad ain't it? But I try and not let it bother me. My mom and me have the best and worst relationship out there. At one time, we understand ourselves completely but then something happens and the arguments stop... It always ends with her angry and me frustrated, crying and angry... I have cried more in the past year and half (That is when it got worst) Then my entire lifespan so far. Plus since she had a bad childhood, she tries to make everything different from hers but she ALWAYS compares me to her. I am a different person than her and she just doesn't understand that! I always feel really bad after because she wants me to be the perfect child but I can't and I never will be. I am just me. Like today, I punched a wall because I just wanted to feel something else than sadness and worst thing is that I fake smiles and optimism at school so nobody knows. My friends don't understand even though I have told them but now I brush it off. It's not their life so they don't need to understand it. But that's my situation... Now that you have heard something about me, I need help. I'm sending myself in the abyss. I am losing control. I feel as if everything is slipping from my fingers and everything is falling apart. I don't know what's happening to me! I am losing myself and I don't know what to do! It's hard to keep up my grades, to make sure that everything is done, that I go to my activities after school. It feels so hard to do right now... I throw things and slam doors when I am super mad. I don't have anger issues but I keep in so many emotions that I explode when I can't take them anymore. My world seems to be crumbling before my eyes. My family is in debt, my parents might split and my brothers hate me. My dog, running, drawing and books are my only escape.  I don't know what to do... Sincerely LostintheAbyss
hugebear
hugebear posted in Style:
snickers mkay and Im closing this thread now :) BR yush you is fabulous too mate :D
Boysrock50