Kw-halloween-logo-small

Comments

Hollywood Halloween How-To: Katniss Everdeen

Want to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games for Halloween this year? Here's Kidzworld's How-To for 2012! Back to Article

madeyemoody
madeyemoody wrote:
2013-12-28 02:55:14 -0800

Frown how can you not LOVE hunger games?!

imagination44
imagination44 wrote:
2013-09-30 16:56:11 -0700

I never saw the movie, just read the book. the second one was a BORE! Tongue Out

sisterhawk1
sisterhawk1 wrote:
2013-09-30 16:15:14 -0700

like this one

pricetag
pricetag wrote:
2013-09-30 16:13:19 -0700

cool

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-30 16:10:54 -0700

thatz an awesome costume! I could do the original braid

lexi1012
lexi1012 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:40:24 -0800

Me too

lexi1012
lexi1012 wrote:
2013-01-05 08:38:47 -0800

I'm going to do the hunting outfit
I'm being Katniss
Thanks!!!!

AlysonSweetHeart_2291129
AlysonSweetHeart_2291129 wrote:
2012-10-28 21:43:44 -0700

Both Wink I don't mind a fight in the Games. I'd be glad to fight for my district, instead of having someone younger do it. I love the Interview dress aswell.

mermaid love
mermaid love wrote:
2012-10-20 15:25:45 -0700

i am going to be her from her interview in catching fire.

Winterwolf
Winterwolf wrote:
2012-10-17 21:08:30 -0700

Im being Katniss!!
Thanks!

sportgirl909
sportgirl909 wrote:
2012-10-15 19:34:59 -0700

im gonna wear the games costume

AinsleyXOXO

Mrs.Mustache freckles wrote:
2012-10-09 07:59:39 -0700

Hi

designer_me555
designer_me555 wrote:
2012-10-07 18:07:34 -0700

Im dressing as her in the reaping scene cuz i can't possibly ask my mom to buy me all the game scene stuff or the interview scene costume.

1dlover233
1dlover233 wrote:
2012-10-07 16:26:46 -0700

I want to have her outfit from the interview and the illusion to go with it.... if i do have that dress and I still want the illusin always go with orangeish redish lights now that isn't an illlusion.........

stanleyman
stanleyman wrote:
2012-10-07 13:32:53 -0700

she is the best one in hunger games

Rocky2245
Rocky2245 wrote:
2012-10-07 10:09:05 -0700

That's nice but, I STILL don't celebrate Holloween.

Miranda200213
Miranda200213 wrote:
2012-10-07 09:37:47 -0700

I want her games outfit

ariel101
ariel101 wrote:
2012-10-06 19:09:02 -0700

i wnt tht red (fire) dress

Between what ages must you be in order to enter the reaping?
  • 12 and 18