Comments

Hollywood Halloween How-To: Bella Swan

How to recreate Bella Swan's iconic looks from the Twilight Films for Halloween. Looks include Vampire Bella, Prom and Wedding Day! Back to Article

cuttie1123
cuttie1123 wrote:
2012-11-01 07:34:25 -0700

i cant wit to see part two and i am reading the books and i am team werewolf and i and so eager and so excited and love the movies
Love

heather7008
heather7008 wrote:
2012-10-31 10:57:50 -0700

cant wait till part two smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILKY GIRL

BellaSwan2013 wrote:
2012-10-16 16:48:45 -0700

regular bella my fav!

twilight28
twilight28 wrote:
2012-10-12 13:04:23 -0700

i love these kind of movies i find them interesting. I think kristen stewart and robbert pattinson are perfect for there part in the movie.

cookieszzz
cookieszzz wrote:
2012-10-12 07:02:28 -0700

i love this movie cant wait to the next one

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-10-12 04:12:58 -0700

Omgosh I love this movie

niallhoran12
niallhoran12 wrote:
2012-10-11 18:54:55 -0700

i love twilight

unicornsareawesome
unicornsareawesome wrote:
2012-10-11 18:45:15 -0700

no you are not i'm on team Edward aswell

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-10-11 16:06:39 -0700

l3>ve twilight

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-10-11 14:50:33 -0700

me is exctied

_obeeyherheart❤
_obeeyherheart❤ wrote:
2012-10-11 12:36:52 -0700

am i weird for liking edward? most people like jacob Indifferent

Missing

What Do You Think Of Vampires?

• I love vampires! They're so mysterious.
  • They're kinda cool, but a little weird.
  • They're silly. No one really wants to be one.
  • Ew! Gross! Vampires suck!

Micro_hollywood how to katniss everdeen micro
Want to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games for Halloween this year? Here's Kidzworld's How...
Micro_breakingdawn1-micro
Bella and Edwards romantic honeymoon getaway becomes a nightmare in Breaking Dawn Part 1. Kidzwor...
Micro_robert-mic
Kidzworld interviews Kristen Stewart on bringing the Twilight saga’s Bella full circle and her ow...
Micro_breakingdawn-mic
Kidzworld is on site with the Breaking Dawn cast in Beverly Hills and getting some cool celeb com...

GlimmeringSky16