Comments

Hollywood Halloween How-To: Bella Swan

How to recreate Bella Swan's iconic looks from the Twilight Films for Halloween. Looks include Vampire Bella, Prom and Wedding Day! Back to Article

cuttie1123
cuttie1123 wrote:
2012-11-01 07:34:25 -0700

i cant wit to see part two and i am reading the books and i am team werewolf and i and so eager and so excited and love the movies
Love

heather7008
heather7008 wrote:
2012-10-31 10:57:50 -0700

cant wait till part two smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile smile !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MILKY GIRL

BellaSwan2013 wrote:
2012-10-16 16:48:45 -0700

regular bella my fav!

twilight28
twilight28 wrote:
2012-10-12 13:04:23 -0700

i love these kind of movies i find them interesting. I think kristen stewart and robbert pattinson are perfect for there part in the movie.

cookieszzz
cookieszzz wrote:
2012-10-12 07:02:28 -0700

i love this movie cant wait to the next one

♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770
♥Tiana-Loves-You♥_2241770 wrote:
2012-10-12 04:12:58 -0700

Omgosh I love this movie

niallhoran12
niallhoran12 wrote:
2012-10-11 18:54:55 -0700

i love twilight

unicornsareawesome
unicornsareawesome wrote:
2012-10-11 18:45:15 -0700

no you are not i'm on team Edward aswell

DogGirl1029
DogGirl1029 wrote:
2012-10-11 16:06:39 -0700

l3>ve twilight

kaylena
kaylena wrote:
2012-10-11 14:50:33 -0700

me is exctied

_obeeyherheart❤
_obeeyherheart❤ wrote:
2012-10-11 12:36:52 -0700

am i weird for liking edward? most people like jacob Indifferent

Missing

What Do You Think Of Vampires?

• I love vampires! They're so mysterious.
  • They're kinda cool, but a little weird.
  • They're silly. No one really wants to be one.
  • Ew! Gross! Vampires suck!

Micro_hollywood how to katniss everdeen micro
Want to be Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games for Halloween this year? Here's Kidzworld's How...
Micro_breakingdawn1-micro
Bella and Edwards romantic honeymoon getaway becomes a nightmare in Breaking Dawn Part 1. Kidzwor...
Micro_robert-mic
Kidzworld interviews Kristen Stewart on bringing the Twilight saga’s Bella full circle and her ow...
Micro_breakingdawn-mic
Kidzworld is on site with the Breaking Dawn cast in Beverly Hills and getting some cool celeb com...

Awesomeme234
Awesomeme234 posted in Style:
MissD
MissD posted in Style:
Moxie_Girls
Moxie_Girls posted in Style:
Is it a movie?
blakbutterfly
blakbutterfly posted in Style:
I'll say some stuff that 'girly-girls' do, and the stuff in the brackets would be things added by my best friend. Who is also very annoyingly sarcastic! -.- Paint your toes (get obsessed to them too, all of these girls are!), wear cute little dresses (don't mean huge ballgown style dresses, duh?) , or just fun-cute tops with jeans, maintain your nails (perfectly), take a lot of care about your skin, maintain it, cleanse, moisturize and exfoliate, and start doing make up. (Also, I would suggest to learn how to do a good hair flip, for some reason girly girls are like 'ERMAIGAWD' *flip hair*) Yes, my best friend is annoying but she's girly enough to be able to have a say in here. Here's a bit of advice from me, don't try to change your style because of what people might think or say, do it if you want to and if you feel comfortable with it. You are more than perfect the way you are, whether a tomboy or a girly-girl and it doesn't really matter what you are.
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen posted in Style:
Personally I think you should just find things you like and wear them without worrying about what style it fits in to. You should express yourself, not conform to other people's views/standards. :)