Kw-logo-holiday

Comments

Learn How to Knit

Knitting is a great way to make your own clothes and accessories. Hats or scarves, sweaters or socks, you can make some wild comfy clothes. And isn’t just for old people and it isn’t just for girls, knitting is for everyone. Back to Article

Superman_love

MSMcGucci_2573230 wrote:
2013-12-16 18:40:30 -0800

id say a scarf

ThePurpleMuffin
ThePurpleMuffin wrote:
2013-12-09 11:47:00 -0800

Oh dear... I cannot knit at all! My best friend can... I should make her knit me a muffin :3

xXWarriorgirlXx
xXWarriorgirlXx wrote:
2013-10-22 16:59:57 -0700

I know how to knit I joined the club at my school! It's super easy once you get the hang of it! Purling is really easy too i just finished a scarf for my dog!!

wolfiegal
wolfiegal wrote:
2013-10-01 19:43:01 -0700

I think I purled before..

Vi98
Vi98 wrote:
2013-09-15 07:11:37 -0700

I will learn knitting during the next holiday.

JennyD
JennyD wrote:
2013-09-07 15:10:54 -0700

I've wanted to do this

21inkiepielover
21inkiepielover wrote:
2013-06-21 14:38:16 -0700

I wanna to knit a red scarf.for meh. .].

Midapops

2013-01-25 11:55:55 -0800

Knitting seems VERY cool!!!!!!!!!!!! smile

mischiefmanaged
moderator
mischiefmanaged wrote:
2012-11-30 09:21:14 -0800

Crocheting is more my thing, but knitting is hardcore! LOVE it! smile

renren9876

Natsu Jinx wrote:
2012-10-16 05:42:12 -0700

I already know how to knit... It's fun. :3

vanillacupcake454
vanillacupcake454 wrote:
2012-10-16 05:00:35 -0700

ooh i will look it up on youtube!!

GlitterGirlKutie
GlitterGirlKutie wrote:
2012-10-12 17:51:43 -0700

I'm Going To Learn

Poll_yarnbomb

What is Yarn Bombing?

• Bombs filled with yarn are dropped on an area and the entire space is covered in knitting.
  • People knit cozies that cover and decorate public installations.
  • Knitting that covers a bomb when it is in transport so that movement won't detonate the bomb.
  • Throwing balls of yarn.

Micro_winter fashion-micro
It’s still cold outside and it doesn’t look like it wants to let up anytime soon! If you can’t be...
Micro_w_micro
It’s cold outside which means it’s time to stock up on cold weather accessories like knit hats, s...
Micro_b_micro
Go back to school in style with the best back to school fashions! Trendy military style, the best...
Knitting has gotten a bad rap over the years, but it's actually a great, creative craft! Check ou...

Random in the forums

AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"-Karpov-" wrote:A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices Exactly. Those decisions need a bit more objectivity (;
-Karpov-
-Karpov- posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   Forensic science is largely in its infancy and isn't very reliable. Something like ~0.5% of people convicted are convicted wrongly A loaded question is not how you should decide ethical choices
jaymir2cool14
jaymir2cool14 posted in Debating:
DEATH PENALTY MY A$$ TURTURE THEM #######
AlphaT
AlphaT posted in Debating:
"Aleisha14" wrote:With the DNA analysis techniques and other methods it's not likely that we would wrongly execute anyone and something that would come out of it is the family of the victim feeling a little better and then they may feel they can try and move on and that's something you have to think about, if a member of your family was brutally murdered wouldn't you want the murderer to be executed?? i know i would and i just feel it should come to my country   You're going to base the life of a potentially innocent man on a "not likely" basis??? No. I wouldn't. Do you even know what it feels like to have a family member murdered? For the first few weeks, oh yes. You want them to die in the worst way possible. But, once you become lucid, you understand what you're actually advocating. If you haven't experienced something yourself, don't say that it is the way that you think it is.
KittySauceGaming
[center][fancypost bgcolor=white bordercolor=orange; orderwidth= ###########################.###########.######################-angel365/animefox.jpg[/fancyimage][font=georgia] Just tesing if this works. I go on WCRPG, and use simple fancyposts. I wonder if this one works on KW!